Adding details under the red line

yeoviltown1
Youth Team Regular

Mar 20, 2012, 5:51 PM

Team(s): Yeovil Town & non-league

Post #1 of 2 (7380 views)
Shortcut
Adding details under the red line Can't Post or Reply Privately

Good evening all, could you advise me how I create the red line under my posts for adding details of grounds visited, new grounds etc. At mo I am doing this manually each post, but from the amount of information on some of the other posters' posts I figure it must be something you can save and update as you post each week.

Thanks for your help

Regards Tim

Grounds 558 International/Football League/Senior non-league
Football League 2014/15 66/92 - last 25/4/14 Brighton & Hove Albion vs Yeovil Town, American Express Community Stadium.
Fixtures at 91 Football League grounds.
Last new - Alton Town vs Tadley Calleva, FA Vase 1st Qualifying Round, Alton (Bass) Sports Ground, 6/9/14
Next -
Next new -

bluearmybob
First Team Sub

Mar 20, 2012, 8:48 PM

Team(s): Ipswich Town FC since April 11th 1966.Groundhopping since January 28th 1989

Post #2 of 2 (7363 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yeoviltown1] Adding details under the red line [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

I also asked this question and was informed that if you go to EDIT PROFILE and then USER PROFILE you can enter your imformation in the box and just update when ever required.Hope this is of some help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GROUNDS VISITED.(371) NEW GROUNDS THIS SEASON 2019/20. (2)
GAMES THIS SEASON 2019/20. (2)
GAMES SINCE LAST 0-0. Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers. 22/09/18. (41) BEST RUN OF NOT SEEING A 0-0. (61)
LEAGUES COMPLETED. Championship. Isthmian League North. ECL Premier Division. SCEFL Premier Division.
FOOTBALL SEEN IN:Bulgaria,Czech Republic,England,France,Greece,Guensey,Holland,Scotland,Switzerland,Turkey & Wales.

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3