Journalists on TV & Radio

Idsall Buck
Youth Team Sub

Mar 7, 2012, 9:30 AM

Team(s): Telford United, Bangor City & Shifnal Town

Post #1 of 6 (2162 views)
Shortcut
Journalists on TV & Radio Can't Post or Reply Privately

Is it me, or are Newspaper Journalists appearing on the TV and Radio too much? It won't be long before these people have agent's themselves.

The main object of my angst, is Paul McCarthy (The Sun) - who now appears on Sky Sports in the morning and various Radio talk shows.

It now appears he is Carlos Tevez's agent Kia Kooraabchin's advisor??? Surely a conflict of interest when reporting on the Argentinian's actions in recent months. He's hardly going to write, or say anything negative about his employer's client.

Don't get me started on Sky Sports News' coverage of Carlos Tevez's appearance for Man City reserves last night. They asked Man City fans thoughts on CT's return, and all those interviewed said they'd forgive him??? Just proves what I'd thought for years, that the majority of Premier League football fans are thick and stupid. Not surprising when drip fed constant crap from the Media.

Isaac
Man City Transfer Target!

Mar 10, 2012, 10:54 AM

Team(s): ABMU

Post #2 of 6 (2053 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Idsall Buck] Journalists on TV & Radio [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Well I might be wrong but I was under the impression that many (most?) Man City fans would be happy to forgive Carols Tevez if he returns and helps them win the title.............of course if he under performs it may well be a different matter.

buncranaboy
Qatar World Cup bid member!

Mar 10, 2012, 9:58 PM

Team(s): Barnstoneworth United; Bostock Stanley

Post #3 of 6 (2009 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Isaac] Journalists on TV & Radio [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Well I might be wrong but I was under the impression that many (most?) Man City fans would be happy to forgive Carols Tevez if he returns and helps them win the title.............of course if he under performs it may well be a different matter.

Is that Tevez's lesser known sister ?Cool

Isaac
Man City Transfer Target!

Mar 11, 2012, 8:28 AM

Team(s): ABMU

Post #4 of 6 (1976 views)
Shortcut
Re: [buncranaboy] Journalists on TV & Radio [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Well Tevez is a big girls blouseWink

Shacker
Reserve Team Sub

Mar 23, 2012, 11:20 AM

Team(s): Mainly South West stuff, odd trips North

Post #5 of 6 (1701 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Isaac] Journalists on TV & Radio [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

There's talk that some of the tarts falling all over the floor every ten minutes will be wearing (real) girls blouses in the Premiership next season.

These will match the pulled up thigh length femenine tights they already sport (like John Terry's), along with pink shiny football boots (or should I say sandals).

Doesn't Tevez already wear a Dorothy Perkins scarf when the weather drops below 5 degrees?

I'll give it 5 years before some of the girls are playing with handbags strapped over the shoulder (ideal for carrying the blackberry and twittering).

blucher blue
Youth Team Regular

Mar 23, 2012, 12:04 PM

Team(s): Stalybridge Celtic, Oldham A. Charlton

Post #6 of 6 (1690 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Shacker] Journalists on TV & Radio [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Cracker, ShackerCool

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3