Non League Matters - The Continuation of Tonys english Football Site 

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
Search Posts SEARCH
IN

THIS FORUM IS NOW READ ONLY - PLEASE HEAD OVER TO THE NEW FORUM HERE (CLICK LINK) TO REGISTER A NEW ACCOUNT - THANKS

Home: All Other Football Interests: All other football:
Supporting the England team.

442Bish
Ballboy/girl

Nov 14, 2011, 4:09 PM

Post #1 of 1 (2556 views)
Shortcut
Supporting the England team. Can't Post or Reply Privately

I hope I've put this in the appropriat place, couldn't find an internationals forum.

I know some people won't be English, but I'd like to ask that only English people respond to avoid biasing the results. I'm very interested in getting the views of non-league football fans, particularly so I can compare them against football league football fans on this matter. Also you guys often get ignored.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QHJTTPX

This is for an article I'm writing, and should only take a minute of your time. I might include particularly well wrote comments!

Thankyou.

Of course, discussing the matter here is encouraged too. I personally don't support England anywhere near as much as I support Liverpool. I wouldn't dream of missing a Liverpool game for anything, but I quite comfortably sacrificed Tuesdays Sweden game when a better option came along. I think a lot of people across the country are dissatisfied with the England team for various reasons, some of them petty and some of them quite valid.

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3