Non League Matters - The Continuation of Tonys english Football Site 

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
Search Posts SEARCH
IN

THIS FORUM IS NOW READ ONLY - PLEASE HEAD OVER TO THE NEW FORUM HERE (CLICK LINK) TO REGISTER A NEW ACCOUNT - THANKS

Home: Non-League Football Discussion: Where did you go?:
Sunday 11th September 2011

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

adji
Reserve Team Star

Sep 11, 2011, 1:06 PM

Team(s): Birmingham City ,Clevedon Town and whoever else i want to watch

Post #1 of 26 (6026 views)
Shortcut
Sunday 11th September 2011 Can't Post or Reply Privately

Worcester Sunday Premier

Perrywood AFC 4 Hallow Village 1 Att- Started at 7 and eventualy got to 20-25

Probably the dullest 1st half of football i have seen this season.Never watched any games in this league before so gave it a chance , it was a game that was played in strange conditions .. sunny ... then grey then blustery wind and bits of rain in between .First half dull as any thing until just before the break when Hallow scored.
The second half was a much more interesting affair even though i was really cold.The equalizer took a while but it came from edge of the box the keeper knocked it onto underside of bar and it plopped in.Second was knocked into the bottom corner.Hallow caved in after that and eventually a one on one was knoicked into the cottom corner from 2 yards out.
The final game came with a smashed effort into the centre of the goal.

Please feel free to visit my blog at http://adjithegroundhopper.wordpress.com/

Tim
Man City Transfer Target!

Sep 11, 2011, 6:17 PM

Team(s): Stourbridge, Welton Rovers

Post #2 of 26 (5969 views)
Shortcut
Re: [adji] Sunday 11th September 2011 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Avonvale United 1 Stroud Imperial 3 (Stroud Charity Cup) Att: 29 h/c

Avonvale, unbeaten in Stroud League Division 3, and scored 24 goals in their last two matches; Stroud Imperial, won both of their Division 4 games. It's hard to tell if full strength teams were out, but it didn't matter because this was very entertaining, with the visitors being most impressive. They were two up at half time and three up shortly after the break, then contained all that Avonvale had to offer. The first two goals were of very high quality.

Avonvale play at Shipton Moyne Recreation Ground, which is basic but very pleasant. Many thanks to SteveB for posting the link to the competition website. It may be useful in the weeks ahead.

hampshirelad
Youth Team Star

Sep 11, 2011, 7:51 PM

Team(s): Eastleigh, Inverness CT, Forres Mechanics, Borussia Monchengladbach

Post #3 of 26 (5905 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Tim] Sunday 11th September 2011 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

North of scotland cup final
Forres mechanics 3 inverness caledonian thistle 4
@ mosset park , forres
Adm 6
Prog 2
Att 400+

I was always going to be in forres on this day, it happens to be 24 years to the day since my parents got married in this very town.

Infact as i text my mum that i was having a beer in the mosset tavern only 200yds from the ground, she replied telling me that it was here that the reception was held!

ict started 6 first teamers and only made one sub showing how important this game was, mr butcher was sat with his wife talking to any one who wanted to speak, seems a genuine guy

The game was fantastic end to end, ict were 3 up at ht.

Couldnt see the celebrations as had to catch the 1712 back to inverness, the next being at 1942!

Fantastic day

Grounds: 236 Last New :1.FC Koln 25th September

Warwickian
Reserve Team Sub

Sep 11, 2011, 7:56 PM

Post #4 of 26 (5902 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Tim] Sunday 11th September 2011 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Longlevens 3 Slimbridge 2
Stroud Charity Cup - Harry Greening Memorial Trophy.1st Round.

Another one for the delights of the Stroud Charity Cup and a chance to visit Longlevens new ground which is located off Corinium Avenue in Gloucester.The ground is a railed off pitch with a mesh fence all around it.With the Ibis hotel behind one goal and a factory behind the other goal the ground feels fairly enclosed.Not sure about how the pitch will stand upto the winter.It didnt look in very good condition today.

A decent game with a fairly strong home team beating a Slimbridge 'X1' after going behind early on.I have to say that both teams had more idea with playing in windy conditions than in the game I saw the previous day between Leamington and Hitchin.Perhaps its an unwritten Southern league rule that when its blowing a gale,you kick the ball as high in the air as possible!!!

No admission today but the tea-bar was open for hot drinks at half-time for the crowd of 18.Also thanks to Steveb for posting info about this competition,makes a change to see a game where the players actually enjoyed playing the game!

Formerly known as Warwick Brake

Slumming It
Reserve Team Regular

Sep 11, 2011, 8:27 PM

Team(s): Leeds United, Rawmarsh Welfare (RIP)

Post #5 of 26 (5868 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Warwickian] Sunday 11th September 2011 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Canning Town 1 v 1 Eton Manor, AET. FA Vase (@Aveley).

6 "not our prices its the rules" says the gateman despite not saying a word, programme free with enterence.

Essex football, whether step 5 Senior League like the "away" or step 7 Olympian League team like the "home" team, is not the best.

3 hours each way travel, 120 minutes football, all played out in the independent republic of Aveley. Eton goal half way through second half after two Canning goals disallowed for half-time, equiliser in the 90th minute. Tasty near the end.

A fuller round-up on the site below at somepoint in the next 24 hours.

Bielsa ringing...

Leeds games are my priority but will go anywhere to not be home on a Saturday (Jeff Stelling or the BT version drive me out not my wife and kids).

jimmyjazz
Chelsea Transfer Target

Sep 11, 2011, 8:54 PM

Team(s):

Post #6 of 26 (5836 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Clueless] Sunday 11th September 2011 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Two great matches today...

10:30 @ West Parade, Dunstable
Leighton & District Sunday League Div. 1
Att.12

United Services Old Boys 1 Bird & Bush 2

A tasty end to end tussle as which Bird & Bush shaded, despite United Services fielding just nine men throughout. A sending off for the visitors gave the home side hope.

Up until last night I had made other plans, until I spotted this fixture at West Parade, a pitch totally unknown to me 5 minutes west of the town centre.

and then...

13:30 @ Stanbridge & Tilsworth Playing Fields
Bedford & District Sunday League U-21 Division
Att. low double figures

Leighton Corinthian Seniors 2 Barton Rovers 3

The Bedford & District Sunday League have launched an U-21 divison for this season, with 10 teams competing. Fixtures always Sunday afternoon so I may dip in now and again, fixtures and club addresses are on the league website. (here)

This was an exellent encounter played in both glorious sunshine and driving rain, Barton won right at the death through a goalkeeping blunder. I had hoped this would be played on one of the pitches on the opposite side of the road to Leighton United's premises and this turned out to be correct. As the players used those premises as the changing rooms I would assume that the clubhouse and teabar were open.

nervous rec
Reserve Team Regular

Sep 11, 2011, 10:20 PM

Team(s): Aldershot Town

Post #7 of 26 (5777 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jimmyjazz] Sunday 11th September 2011 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Afon Lido 0 Airbus UK Broughton 0
Welsh Premier League
Admission 7 Programme 2
Official attendance 163

Dull game and I can not recall a shot from either team troubling an opposing keeper in the entire 90 minutes. Game held up for 33 minutes in the first half due to a serious injury to an Airbus player requiring him to receive medical treatment and unable to be moved until an ambulance arrived. According to the Afon Lido website, the player required treatment for a dislocated elbow.

Divisions completed: SW Peninsula League Premier Division West, Welsh Premier League, JD Cymru South Division, JD Cyrmu North, Airtricity Irish Premier, Gibraltar Divisions 1 & 2

Leyther_Matt
First Team Star

Sep 11, 2011, 11:07 PM

Team(s): Hibernian, Bolton Wanderers, Atherton Collieries & Leigh Centurions RL

Post #8 of 26 (5743 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nervous rec] Sunday 11th September 2011 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Hibernian 0 Aberdeen 0
Scottish Premier League
Admission 22 (plus 1.50 booking fee)
Attendance 8,972

What an absolutely terrible game and a really poor advert for the SPL. Took along a mate for him to tick Easter Road and he wasn't far wrong when he said some of the non-league sides we've seen this season would put up a good fight against either of these two. The only crumb of comfort as a Hibs fans is that at least Aberdeen are just as bad as we are.

Because of a family commitment, I had to drive as far as Lancaster before connecting with our train, which meant I had to endure a sober SPL game for the first time in a while, which made it all the more painful!

Another drop in the attendance which was particularly alarming with 1,300-1,500 Aberdeen fans at the game. The time to act is now as far as I'm concerned and give Calderwood his last chance before it's too late - a target of four points from the next two games (away to Dunfermline and at home to Dundee United) isn't unreasonable in my eyes.

Slumming It
Reserve Team Regular

Sep 12, 2011, 9:22 AM

Post #9 of 26 (5653 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Clueless] Sunday 11th September 2011 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Canning Town 1 v 1 Eton Manor, AET. FA Vase (@Aveley).

6 "not our prices its the rules" says the gateman despite not saying a word, programme free with enterence.

Essex football, whether step 5 Senior League like the "away" or step 7 Olympian League team like the "home" team, is not the best.

3 hours each way travel, 120 minutes football, all played out in the independent republic of Aveley. Eton goal half way through second half after two Canning goals disallowed for half-time, equiliser in the 90th minute. Tasty near the end.

A fuller round-up on the site below at somepoint in the next 24 hours.

http://wp.me/p1AlkS-8a with gratuitious Mishi mention.

Bielsa ringing...

Leeds games are my priority but will go anywhere to not be home on a Saturday (Jeff Stelling or the BT version drive me out not my wife and kids).

KnowYourMarket

Sep 12, 2011, 9:27 AM

Team(s): WBA, FC Saarbruecken, Brierley Hill Alliance (RIP)

Post #10 of 26 (5652 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Leyther_Matt] Sunday 11th September 2011 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

SV Union Frintrop 3-1 SC Phoenix Essen

Niederrhein Bezirksliga Gruppe 6, admission 3.50, att: 120(hc)

We arrived here at 1030 and saw the remaining minutes of DJK Adler Frintrop Fifths 5-1 Atletico Essen. The away team had a player who must have been close to 60!

Kunstrasen Wasserturm is German for Water Tower 3G, and that's what it is, an artificial pitch overshadowed by a huge water tower. It's fully railed and a decent clubhouse sells sausages, chips, beer, coffee etc.

A decent turn out saw a game which was spoiled by player theatricals and a whistle happy ref. There was not much between the sides and the 3-1 scoreline flattered the home side.

Then onto

KFC Uerdingen 05 1-0 VfB Huels

NRW-Liga, admission 13 to sit (standing available for 7), programme 1, att: 2425

KFC Uerdingen used to play in the higher echelons of German football when supported by the Bayer company and this ground reflects that with a capacity of 34500. It's a cracking ground that must be difficult to upkeep for the club now. 2 sides were open the Sudtribune and the vast open terrace on the East side.

KFC seem to have an ageing support base with plenty of mullets on show and the crowd resembled something you would encounter at a Saxon concert rather than a football match (Saxon are an English heavy metal band who have a decent following in Germany). They did generate a very good atmosphere considering the ground was less than 1/10th full.

This ground was the highlight of the weekend and the game was of a decent standard but both sides lacked a killer instinct.

Excellent weekend spent in the enjoyable company of Yorkieexile who managed not to snore on either flight.

Last ground visited(update requested by Spud): Wellington . New grounds 18/19: 38

A.G.Ricer
Reserve Team Regular

Sep 12, 2011, 10:22 AM

Post #11 of 26 (5628 views)
Shortcut
Re: [KnowYourMarket] Sunday 11th September 2011 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

US La Gacilly 0 Vannes Menimur 1
Brittany DSR

Admission 5 Euro
Attendance 75 ish.

A woeful game of headless chicken football played at a ridiculous pace on a pitch with the grass hopelessly long. Lots of misplaced passes and hardly any shots other than from far too far out. None of this helped by both teams wearing red shorts and socks. Menimur had dreadful grey jerseys with a black trim.
The rolling subs rule operates in this league (3 subs can be used at any time and again and again) . I am sure EUFA have outlawed it but this is Brittany so nothing matters. As a result Menimur made 11 substitutions and La Gacilly 6 which also helped to break up the game even more.

(This post was edited by A.G.Ricer on Sep 12, 2011, 10:34 AM)

Mishi

Sep 12, 2011, 12:45 PM

Team(s): Dulwich Hamlet

Post #12 of 26 (5570 views)
Shortcut

"http://wp.me/p1AlkS-8a with gratuitious Mishi mention."

You're right...I would have snapped it, if it was there on my visit! ;-)

Grounds visited: 745
Last new ground:Horsham FC; The Camping World Community Stadium, Horsham, West Sussex. (Isthmian League Premier Division)
Last game: Saturday 21st September 2019: Dulwich Hamlet 6, Bognor Regis Town 1. [ FA Cup 2nd qualifying round]
Matches watched this season: 46
2017/18-New English grounds: 7 & foreign: 0

oxpete
Chelsea Transfer Target

Sep 12, 2011, 12:56 PM

Team(s): Pompey

Post #13 of 26 (5564 views)
Shortcut
Re: [A.G.Ricer] Sunday 11th September 2011 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Upper Thames Valley Devenney Cup 1st Round
Cross Keys Wallingford 4 Abingdon Exiles 1
at Crowmarsh Gifford FC
Attendance: headcount peaked at 20

Several hoppers from this parish were visitors here as recently as last Wednesday - its the home of step7 Crowmarsh Gifford FC of the excellent North Berks League. Easy to find, the recreation ground is just across the bridge from Wallingford town centre on the banks of the River Thames, though the car showroom/garage that used to mark the entrance has recently been demolished - there's a mass of building work now in progress, though I've no idea what'll be there by the time I next visit. Public transport options include the Oxford/Reading X39 and X40 buses that stop right outside the ground.

The most pronounced landmark in the village of Crowmarsh Gifford is the large black-and-white beamed Tudor cottage on the main road that was once the home of Jethro Tull (the 18th century agriculturalist, not the hairy seventies blues/rock band). His house stands infront of the ground, and the field where the pitch now is was where he invented and first used the world's first horse-drawn seed drill and so started the mechanisation of modern agricultural production.

An entertaining match was served up between these two, with a good victory for Wallingford (presently top of the Premier Div.) but a fine performance put in by Abingdon of Division 3A, three flights below. Indeed, if Abingdon hadn't smacked a penalty against the post then got tangled up in their efforts to get the rebound on 20mins, then the outcome could've been much tighter.

Herb Alpert
First Team Sub

Sep 12, 2011, 2:50 PM

Team(s): Leyton Orient, whoever is playing w*** h**

Post #14 of 26 (5517 views)
Shortcut

Also at Canning Town v Eton Manor

Two teams from the heartlands of East London playing a FA Vase game within touching distance of the M25 (Canning Town being an area of docklands and Eton Manor being the northern most part of the Olympic Park). Unlike Eton Manor who have led a nomadic existance over the last three decades, Canning Town still play close to the area for which they are named, but they are unable to play at home as their Terance McMillian stadium base is being refurbed as an Olympic training centre.

The first half was utter cack. The game did pick up after the interval and an early goal by Eton Manor (an excellent move and some good footwork and neat finsh by the scorer) opened up the game. Canning Town equalised in the second minute of injury time, which had been coming for about 10 minutes, but for the first 80 minutes they had been second best. Extra time was end to end, partly due to fitness levels, and how neither team scored is beyond me.

I feel that I must make comment about Clueless' comments about Essex football. Whilst I agree that the mid and lower reaches of Essex Senior League is poor standard for step 5 and Eton Manor are typical of this, the Olympian League is generally entertaining and decent standard for step 7. Despite Canning Town being possibly one of the weaker teams in the top division of the Olympian League I expected more from them in this game.

Chorley2002
First Team Star

Sep 12, 2011, 4:15 PM

Team(s): Ilford and Thorne Colliery.

Post #15 of 26 (5481 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Herb Alpert] Sunday 11th September 2011 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

Two teams from the heartlands of East London playing a FA Vase game within touching distance of the M25 (Canning Town being an area of docklands and Eton Manor being the northern most part of the Olympic Park). Unlike Eton Manor who have led a nomadic existance over the last three decades, Canning Town still play close to the area for which they are named, but they are unable to play at home as their Terance McMillian stadium base is being refurbed as an Olympic training centre.

The first half was utter cack. The game did pick up after the interval and an early goal by Eton Manor (an excellent move and some good footwork and neat finsh by the scorer) opened up the game. Canning Town equalised in the second minute of injury time, which had been coming for about 10 minutes, but for the first 80 minutes they had been second best. Extra time was end to end, partly due to fitness levels, and how neither team scored is beyond me.

I feel that I must make comment about Clueless' comments about Essex football. Whilst I agree that the mid and lower reaches of Essex Senior League is poor standard for step 5 and Eton Manor are typical of this, the Olympian League is generally entertaining and decent standard for step 7. Despite Canning Town being possibly one of the weaker teams in the top division of the Olympian League I expected more from them in this game.

Also at the Canning Town V Eton Manor and went to the match with Herp Alpert. Good to speak briefly to Southend Phil. My 5th game in a row that went to extra time. Hope I don't get repeat of that sequence again to soon.
Agree with the above summing up of the match and fully concur with what Herp Alpert has posted in response to the remarks that 'Clueless' made about Essex football.

Clips from this match have been uploaded onto You Tube at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JUuxBOMAQw

Slumming It
Reserve Team Regular

Sep 12, 2011, 6:46 PM

Post #16 of 26 (5422 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Chorley2002] Sunday 11th September 2011 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To

Also at the Canning Town V Eton Manor and went to the match with Herp Alpert. Good to speak briefly to Southend Phil. My 5th game in a row that went to extra time. Hope I don't get repeat of that sequence again to soon.
Agree with the above summing up of the match and fully concur with what Herp Alpert has posted in response to the remarks that 'Clueless' made about Essex football.

Clips from this match have been uploaded onto You Tube at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JUuxBOMAQw

I can only go on what I have seen (sample of 1 Essex senior and 1 Essex olympian team) and has both of you agree the game was "cack" in major parts.

On a postive note, the crowd was as verbal as any I have seen/heard so far this season.

Bielsa ringing...

Chris1963

Sep 12, 2011, 6:56 PM

Team(s): Oxford United / Groundhopper

Post #17 of 26 (5417 views)
Shortcut
Re: [A.G.Ricer] Sunday 11th September 2011 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
US La Gacilly 0 Vannes Menimur 1
Brittany DSR

Admission 5 Euro
Attendance 75 ish.

A woeful game of headless chicken football played at a ridiculous pace on a pitch with the grass hopelessly long. Lots of misplaced passes and hardly any shots other than from far too far out. None of this helped by both teams wearing red shorts and socks. Menimur had dreadful grey jerseys with a black trim.
The rolling subs rule operates in this league (3 subs can be used at any time and again and again) . I am sure EUFA have outlawed it but this is Brittany so nothing matters. As a result Menimur made 11 substitutions and La Gacilly 6 which also helped to break up the game even more.

It is also used in the Ligue Nord-Pas-de-Calais.

royals26

Sep 12, 2011, 11:42 PM

Team(s): Reading

Post #18 of 26 (5317 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Chris1963] Sunday 11th September 2011 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

FA Vase 1st Qual.

The Bourne

Hook Norton 2-2* Wokingham & Emmbrook
(* aet 1-1 @ FT when we had to leave to feed the other two at home)

Admission : 7.50 (incl prog) for me and the youngest. Prog nice and glossy 32pp but a bit heavy on adverts - almost 50%.

Attendance: h/c 90+ official 62 - lots of passers-by or parents there for the kids match out the back of the new clubhouse

Directions: bit tucked away - head N up the A44 for about 15 miles from the Oxford Ring Rd then bear right onto the B3400 just before Chip. Norton - follow signs for Hooky - approx 4 miles.
The Bourne is off left as you head north up past the big church in the centre - or you can approach up the western side of the town/village look for the jn with the Pear Tree Pub - ground is off the road next right past the turning left for the Brewery?
... or you could also head SW down the B4035 from Banbury - off at jn 11 of the M40.

Facilities: Big new clubhouse since I was last here in 2008 - did Hot food inside. One seated stand

Match: spoilt by the changeable weather - lots of blustery wind and The Bourne is quite high up and exposed. Neither side showed much aptitude regarding control of the ball and there was a lot of running without menace.

Youngest spotted in the programme that this was their first home match this season - having had a variable record in their first 6 matches. Presumably HN's Cricket season might have finished - though the square was protected but it also looked as if the barriers up around the football pitch had been made semi-permanent now.

Sunday traffic Ok got home by about 18:15 to cook Tea for older two (+ friend) who'd been shopping and (allegedly) doing homework. Angelic

(This post was edited by royals26 on Sep 12, 2011, 11:45 PM)

UKPunk

Sep 13, 2011, 3:38 PM

Post #19 of 26 (5213 views)
Shortcut
Re: [royals26] Sunday 11th September 2011 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

A similar thing happened to me the season before last. I made them wait for their tea. Cool

1-0-1-0-4-25-40-65-181-289=606

Last game: Mon 20/8/18
4. Basford United 1 Hednesford Town 2

Garrincha's dog
First Team Star

Sep 13, 2011, 4:45 PM

Post #20 of 26 (5197 views)
Shortcut
Re: [UKPunk] Sunday 11th September 2011 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To

A similar thing happened to me the season before last. I made them wait for their tea. Cool

I'm confused here Russell. Why were you responsible for providing tea for Royals kids?

UKPunk

Sep 14, 2011, 11:03 PM

Post #21 of 26 (5077 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Garrincha's dog] Sunday 11th September 2011 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

I'm confused here Russell. Why were you responsible for providing tea for Royals kids?

I think you know perfectly well GD that I was refering to my kids. They got their tea after I'd seen extra time....and that was just a game on the telly. Tongue

acmold

Sep 15, 2011, 9:14 AM

Post #22 of 26 (5040 views)
Shortcut
Re: [UKPunk] Sunday 11th September 2011 [In reply to] Can't Post or

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

I think you know perfectly well GD that I was refering to my kids. They got their tea after I'd seen extra time....and that was just a game on the telly. Tongue

Kids today, expect everything on a plate, in the olden days they would be up a chimney or working on a loom by the age of six - and they were better for it. We are far to soft in this country should take a leaf out of other countries books get them making replica Premiership shirts for 10p an hour from the age of 8 Sly. No good them going to school or college when there are no jobs left in this country, what ever next there will be degrees in burger and coffee making Mad.

leohoenig
Administrator

Sep 15, 2011, 10:05 AM

Team(s): Cheltenham Town

Post #23 of 26 (5032 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acmold] Sunday 11th September 2011 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
next there will be degrees in burger and coffee making Mad.

GreatBlush a Joint Honours DegreeCool

Fat AND Pompous.
The proof that you can have too much of a good thing
Now blogging at http://www.leohoenig.com

UKPunk

Sep 15, 2011, 10:39 AM

Post #24 of 26 (5023 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acmold] Sunday 11th September 2011 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

We are far to soft in this country should take a leaf out of other countries books get them making replica Premiership shirts for 10p an hour from the age of 8 Sly.

10p an hour?!! That's far too extravagent! 5p an hour at most! Tongue

DavetheGlassboy
Chelsea Transfer Target

Sep 15, 2011, 11:43 PM

Team(s): Stourbridge FC, Warrington RLFC, Stourport HC

Post #25 of 26 (4957 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leohoenig] Sunday 11th September 2011 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To
next there will be degrees in burger and coffee making Mad.

GreatBlush a Joint Honours DegreeCool

What, marijuana as well???

Tongue

Last new ground (848): Giant Axe - Lancaster v Stourbridge 23/11/19
Last game: as above
Football seen in: England, Wales, Scotland, Italy, France, Germany, Denmark, Netherlands, Spain, Austria, Croatia, Jersey, Sweden, Switzerland, Republic of Ireland, United States of America, Ukraine, Montenegro, Estonia, San Marino, Slovenia, Northern Ireland, Malta, Lithuania, Russia, Belgium, Portugal, Czech Republic, Bulgaria

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3