Do you wan't to make some money ? Can't Post or Reply Privately

Villa 9/1 for relegation.
Fill your boots people..it's gonna happen

UKPunk
Man City Transfer Target!

Dec 7, 2010, 12:04 AM

Post #2 of 19 (5619 views)
Shortcut
Re: [villahopper] Do you wan't to make some money ? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Bloody hell! And I thought I was pessimistic about my club. Shocked

Can't see it happening. Surely you'll finish above West Ham, Wolves and Wigan. Don't forget, you're only 6 points off 6th place.

1-0-1-0-4-25-40-65-181-289=606

Last game: Mon 20/8/18
4. Basford United 1 Hednesford Town 2

villahopper
First Team Star

Dec 7, 2010, 12:25 AM

Team(s): Aston Villa Bromsgrove Sporting New York Jets

Post #3 of 19 (5616 views)
Shortcut
Re: [UKPunk] Do you wan't to make some money ? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

We are totally devoid of anything. Confidence. Passion. Form. Guts. Will to win. I can see a few players going in January. We are only heading one way, and that is down

Isaac

Dec 7, 2010, 10:12 AM

Team(s): ABMU

Post #4 of 19 (5572 views)
Shortcut
Re: [villahopper] Do you wan't to make some money ? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
We are totally devoid of anything. Confidence. Passion. Form. Guts. Will to win. I can see a few players going in January. We are only heading one way, and that is down

That wasn't you on Talksport this morning was it? Somebody said virtually the same thing and amazingly they want Houllier out already and Martin O'Neill back!

dottirofhod

Dec 7, 2010, 10:41 AM

Team(s): Crewe Alex and obviously England.(Unlike a lot on here)

Post #5 of 19 (5563 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Isaac] Do you wan't to make some money ? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Big Ron is available . Sure a warm welcome would be assured from Heskey/Young et al.

July 1, 2019 to June 30,2020 = 87 / 75 / 12 / inc 3 x 0-0's. (You know my rules) @ 14 / 10 / 2019.
2019/20. Benelux = Bel = 0-0-0-(I(MUI-I)-0-0)-(0-2-1-1)/ Lux = 0-2 / Neth = 0-0-0-(1 - 2) Others France = 0-0 / Germany =0-0-0 / Italy =0-1(Act 2- Frosinone new)./ Iberia = P = 0-0 & S = 0-0.

Now blogging at https://eccentricity.video.blog/

villahopper
First Team Star

Dec 7, 2010, 11:35 AM

Post #6 of 19 (5550 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dottirofhod] Do you wan't to make some money ? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Big Ron is available . Sure a warm welcome would be assured from Heskey/Young et al.

The same Big Ron that gave Cunningham Batson and Regis their head at Albion and had a number of Black players at clubs he managed subsequently ?

villahopper
First Team Star

Dec 7, 2010, 11:37 AM

Post #7 of 19 (5546 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Isaac] Do you wan't to make some money ? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To

That wasn't you on Talksport this morning was it? Somebody said virtually the same thing and amazingly they want Houllier out already and Martin O'Neill back!

No it wasnt me, and no I dont want the quitter back. There is a poll on Villatalk at the moment, put there after last night disgrace. Currently running at about 65/35 % in favour of Houllier out

PonteCarlo
First Team Star

Dec 7, 2010, 12:55 PM

Team(s): Grimsby Town, Pontefract Collieries

Post #8 of 19 (5524 views)
Shortcut

You can have Woods from us if you like? Club record for most games without a win last season, out to non-league in the FA Cup at home, took us out of the league for the first time in 99 years, hardly setting the Blue Sq alight this season, already out of this season's FA Cup....

Come on, it could be worse! We're waiting for our Humber Premier League campaign in around 10 years time...Unimpressed

Proud spectator of real football.

Hop, hop, hopping on heaven's door

buncranaboy
Qatar World Cup bid member!

Dec 7, 2010, 1:01 PM

Team(s): Barnstoneworth United; Bostock Stanley

Post #9 of 19 (5519 views)
Shortcut

Any truth in the rumour that he's lining up Vieira and Henry to play alongside Pires. The taxi fares could easily be shared for a start.

I agree, any side that makes this Liverpool look half-decent has problems although I thought Meireles had his best game by far last night, helped it has to be said by the inadequacies of the Villa midfield.

colpic
Chelsea Transfer Target

Dec 7, 2010, 2:00 PM

Team(s): Scotter United (Scunthorpe League), AFC Telford(home town club),

Post #10 of 19 (5505 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PonteCarlo] Do you wan't to make some money ? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
You can have Woods from us if you like? Club record for most games without a win last season, out to non-league in the FA Cup at home, took us out of the league for the first time in 99 years, hardly setting the Blue Sq alight this season, already out of this season's FA Cup....

Come on, it could be worse! We're waiting for our Humber Premier League campaign in around 10 years time...Unimpressed

You'd better start budgeting for the tolls then, unless they finally get scrapped.

Where's the 'ignore this poster' button?

villahopper
First Team Star

Dec 7, 2010, 3:56 PM

Post #11 of 19 (5491 views)
Shortcut
Re: [buncranaboy] Do you wan't to make some money ? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Any truth in the rumour that he's lining up Vieira and Henry to play alongside Pires. The taxi fares could easily be shared for a start.

I agree, any side that makes this Liverpool look half-decent has problems although I thought Meireles had his best game by far last night, helped it has to be said by the inadequacies of the Villa midfield.

You must have confused us with a different team. I wasn't aware we had a midfield

villahopper
First Team Star

Dec 28, 2010, 6:27 PM

Post #12 of 19 (5033 views)
Shortcut

Well now it's a nailed on certainty.
We are going down.

jrev61

Dec 28, 2010, 7:48 PM

Team(s): None

Post #13 of 19 (5014 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
We are going down.

At least you'll avoid the Europa League and your annual defeat in the knockout round to Austria Vienna.

jrev61

villahopper
First Team Star

Dec 28, 2010, 8:26 PM

Post #14 of 19 (5004 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jrev61] Do you wan't to make some money ? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To
We are going down.

At least you'll avoid the Europa League and your annual defeat in the knockout round to Austria Vienna.

See. There is always a silver lining in every cloud

Rustle
Youth Team Sub

Dec 28, 2010, 8:28 PM

Post #15 of 19 (5002 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To
We are going down.

Watching the Spurs game the other night, I was confused every time Lichaj was mentioned because I couldn't spot any chinks in Villas defence. CoolCoolCoolCool

villahopper
First Team Star

Dec 28, 2010, 8:31 PM

Post #16 of 19 (4999 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Rustle] Do you wan't to make some money ? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To
We are going down.

Watching the Spurs game the other night, I was confused every time Lichaj was mentioned because I couldn't spot any chinks in Villas defence. CoolCoolCoolCool

Wait for Match of the Day tonight..you will see plenty.
Not that I will be watching..I am off to stick my head in the cooker..Damn, it's Electric Crazy

Rustle
Youth Team Sub

Dec 28, 2010, 8:45 PM

Post #17 of 19 (4989 views)
Shortcut

Boom Boom ! Glad you took advantage of the slide-rule pass.

I do remember an Argus reporter being reprimanded years ago in the days when someone at the ground would phone in their report as the match progressed and the paper would prepare the "hot-off-the-presses" issues by around 5.30. Happy days, but I digress. One such reporter commented that a goal resulted as a result of chinks appearing in the Villa defence. A vigilant sub-editor noticed the comment and advised the typesetter to change the wording in case any of the city's Chinese community took offence. So they went to press with a spelling mistake instead, noting that "the goal was a result of japs appearing in the Villa defence"

Another famous misspelt match report once noted that "Roger Davies placed his shit against the post". Tidy boy.

villahopper
First Team Star

Dec 28, 2010, 8:48 PM

Post #18 of 19 (4985 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Rustle] Do you wan't to make some money ? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

I do remember an Argus reporter being reprimanded years ago in the days when someone at the ground would phone in their report as the match progressed and the paper would prepare the "hot-off-the-presses" issues by around 5.30. Happy days, but I digress. One such reporter commented that a goal resulted as a result of chinks appearing in the Villa defence. A vigilant sub-editor noticed the comment and advised the typesetter to change the wording in case any of the city's Chinese community took offence. So they went to press with a spelling mistake instead, noting that "the goal was a result of japs appearing in the Villa defence"

Another famous misspelt match report once noted that "Roger Davies placed his shit against the post". Tidy boy.

Ahhhh the Argus. Thems was the days

RussWWFC
First Team Star

Dec 30, 2010, 7:31 PM

Team(s): Wycombe Wanderers

Post #19 of 19 (4877 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

I remember on another forum someone meant to post "Comon QPR" bad enough grammar in itself.

However he missed out the M making in "Coon QPR", ironic given the cosmopolitan nature of the area round Loftus Road!

Visit my Blog - The Wycombe Wanderer
Follow me on Twitter @RussWWFC

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3