Junior Team Sub
Jun 1, 2010, 2:05 PM
Post #1 of 1
Ipredict.co.uk are running our World Cup Prediction League, which as you know kick offs on the 11th of June, unless you are a hermit!
The league can be found at http://www.ipredict.co.uk/WC/
Points are awarded as follows:
- 0 Points for predicting the correct number of goals by at least one team.
- 1 Points for predicting the correct number of goals for the home team.
- 1 Points for predicting the correct number of goals for the away team.
- 3 Points for a correct score. i.e. you predict 3-1 and the result is 3-1.
- 1 Point for a correct result. You predict 1-1, the score is 2-2.
- 0 Points for a incorrect result. i.e. you predict 3-1 and the result is 1-3.
See you there
- For each correct teams number of goals you score, you receive that number of +goals. e.g. you predicit 2 and the team scores 2, you get +2 goals.
- For each incorrect number of goals you predict per team, you lose the difference in goals. e.g. you predict 3 and the team scores 2, you get -1 goals.