Foul and Abusive Language.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Mishi
Man City Transfer Target!

Jan 6, 2010, 6:09 PM

Team(s): Dulwich Hamlet

Post #26 of 32 (7550 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Jaundiced Hack] Foul and Abusive Language. [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

So if referees still have the power to send players off then they should! The 'Respect' campaign is a nonsense! it's a smokescreen for weak referees who do not use the laws that are already in place. Send players off, as per the rules, and they would soon get the message!

Grounds visited: 741
Last new ground: Old Roan FC; John Roan Playing Fields; Kidrooke Park Road, London, SE3. (Bromley & South London Football Alliance Division One)
Last game: Friday 23rd August 2019: Sutton Common Rovers 3, Eastbourne Town 0. [F A Cup Preliminary Round]
Matches watched this season: 23
2017/18-New English grounds: 3; & foreign: 0

Tangerine Dream
Ballboy/girl

Jan 7, 2010, 4:18 PM

Post #27 of 32 (7464 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Mishi] Foul and Abusive Language. [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

I was at a game the other week when a group of supporters sang the usual "can you hear united sing no no" But instead of the usual F***ing thing sang "i can't hear anything" somehow didn't have the same ring to it.Unsure
Having said that when you hear people swearing a lot at matches it is a bit OTT

keepz1
Youth Team Regular

Jan 7, 2010, 5:36 PM

Post #28 of 32 (7438 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Tangerine Dream] Foul and Abusive Language. [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Having said that when you hear people swearing a lot at matches it is a bit OTT

if its in the Bible......its allowed Wink

Football Man
Youth Team Sub

Jan 7, 2010, 8:42 PM

Team(s): Hitchin, Royston, Langford, Stotfold, the Biggleswades

Post #29 of 32 (7384 views)
Shortcut
Re: [keepz1] Foul and Abusive Language. [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Right - that's the wholesale murder of the first born sanctioned then.

FM

thowdreds
Youth Team Star

Jan 8, 2010, 9:50 AM

Team(s): Accrington Stanley, Blackburn Rovers, BurnleyLeicester City, Halesowen Town

Post #30 of 32 (7315 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Football Man] Foul and Abusive Language. [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

I was at Farnborough a few years ago. What looked a stonewall penalty was turned down by the ref leading this chap to race down three or four steps, lean over the barrier and call him just about everything you could think of. He then turned round and said to all within earshot. " I would like to apologise for my actions which were totally out of order." Does that make a difference?

Mishi
Man City Transfer Target!

Jan 8, 2010, 1:28 PM

Team(s): Dulwich Hamlet

Post #31 of 32 (7276 views)
Shortcut
Re: [thowdreds] Foul and Abusive Language. [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

No, it makes him spineless, for not being man enough to stick by his words.

Grounds visited: 741
Last new ground: Old Roan FC; John Roan Playing Fields; Kidrooke Park Road, London, SE3. (Bromley & South London Football Alliance Division One)
Last game: Friday 23rd August 2019: Sutton Common Rovers 3, Eastbourne Town 0. [F A Cup Preliminary Round]
Matches watched this season: 23
2017/18-New English grounds: 3; & foreign: 0

Andrelux
First Team Regular

Jan 8, 2010, 5:31 PM

Team(s): Brentford (for my sins - obviously done something really bad in a past life

Post #32 of 32 (7232 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Mishi] Foul and Abusive Language. [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

The worst language I have head has been spoken by kids barely in their teens. I have no specific objection to swearing, except that hearing every other word spoken beginnig with the letters F or C just gets boring and frankly unpleasant. Although occasionally, a well placed swear word can just encapsulate a moment, usually, it's just gratuitous, and unnecessary.

In fact, if I could state it more clearly, It ******* annoys me so ******* much, that ***** ***** ***** last Thursday **** ******* ******** ****** with a combine harvester, and ********* ******* *** ********* sideways ***** ** ********* **** ***** axle grease ***** ********* **** *** casualty ward **** ***** ********* *** Fulham ***** **** ******** **** spatula ***** ************** *** ** ********* and the aardvark **** ********** **** ************ with an ostrich.

Of course, I was very, very drunk, it being New Year.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3