Non League Matters - The Continuation of Tonys english Football Site 

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
Search Posts SEARCH
IN

THIS FORUM IS NOW READ ONLY - PLEASE HEAD OVER TO THE NEW FORUM TO REGISTER A NEW ACCOUNT - THANKS

Home: Ground Hopping & Programmes: General:
Hope Valley Ground Guide/Newsletter News

Chapeltom
Chelsea Transfer Target

Nov 8, 2009, 7:08 PM

Team(s): Sheffield Wednesday (ENG), Uni Lions (Taiwan baseball)

Post #1 of 1 (485 views)
Shortcut
Hope Valley Ground Guide/Newsletter News Can't Post or

As you all know I run www.highpeakgroundguide.webs.com a ground guide to the High Peak and Hope Valley and produce a weekly newsletter for the league. I have recently been invited to join the league council and I'm 16...!

Anyway I don't know if its ok to advertise but...

Could you help this website or the newsletter? This website is currently looking for potential sponsors of website itself and the newsletter.

I'm currently looking for businesses who want to advertise on this website, this could either be through sponsoring the whole website or just a page for a time period. It is my belief that as a local football website that businesses should be represented on here as well. I would also like to offer that the naming rights to the site are for sale; "Business ABC Hope Valley Ground Guide" this would be for a minimum of 1 year.

The newsletter is also looking for potential sponsors, this could be just sponsoring the newsletter itself, having the naming rights to the newsletter or even just sponsoring a page of the newsletter. This could either be as a one off, on a long term basis or a per 'x' amount of issues basis.

If you are interested in being a sponsor of either the website, the newsletter or wish to ask a question please don't hestiate to email me at [email protected]
Anyone who wishes to contribute on a donatory basis can also reach me at the above address

Thomas Jellis.

Tom

(This post was edited by Chapeltom on Nov 8, 2009, 7:08 PM)

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3