Non League Matters - The Continuation of Tonys english Football Site 

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
Search Posts SEARCH
IN

THIS FORUM IS NOW READ ONLY - PLEASE HEAD OVER TO THE NEW FORUM TO REGISTER A NEW ACCOUNT - THANKS

Home: Ground Hopping & Programmes: General:
Help needed please

Barnsley Dave
First Team Star

Oct 27, 2009, 7:18 AM

Team(s): Barnsley ,non league football,Yorkshire C.C, ,,wherever I lay my hat

Post #1 of 3 (724 views)
Shortcut
Help needed please Can't Post or Reply Privately

I'm going to Wycombe youth this Saturday at Bisham Abbey.I know where the centre is but is the pitch where Wycombe play easy to find ?
Also, does anyone know the latest state of play regarding Harrow Hill as I'm hoping to get to Launton Sports to see them play.
Thanks for any help.

royals26
Man City Transfer Target!

Oct 27, 2009, 8:41 PM

Team(s): Reading

Post #2 of 3 (614 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Barnsley Dave] Help needed please [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

Also, does anyone know the latest state of play regarding Harrow Hill as I'm hoping to get to Launton Sports to see them play.
Thanks for any help.

...as per discussion on the 'new' Hellenic Forum - I'd have serious reservations about this one.

... you may have done ALL of these - from my own w/e list - there's a few nearby alternatives probably in range following the game @ Bisham:-

FA Trophy
Brackley v Mossley
Northwood v Evesham

league games @

SOUTH1M
Beaconsfield, Chesham
SOUTH1SW
Bedfont G - [Stag Meadow]
SSMP
Colney H., Harefield, Oxhey J.
SSM1
Amersham, Holmer G.

... and even BlueFin Challenge Cup games in the Hellenic:
Chalfont Wasps, Marlow Utd [Flackwell H] and Prestwood

... check KO times for Wasps and Prestwood - no lights. ##

PS can't help with the Bisham thing either - need some input from a Chairboy fan?

## UPDATE - I see from your 'Where Are You Going....' post for this date you already had the Launton game down as a 14:00 KO - so you know about early 'unlit' KO times changing end of this month.
I now know the Chalfont W. game above (vs Head. Ams) is a 14:30 KO but according to the Nomads site the Prestwood game is supposed to be 15:00h ?

Good Luck! Tongue

(This post was edited by royals26 on Oct 27, 2009, 8:52 PM)

Barnsley Dave
First Team Star

Oct 28, 2009, 5:48 AM

Team(s): Barnsley ,non league football,Yorkshire C.C, ,,wherever I lay my hat

Post #3 of 3 (546 views)
Shortcut
Re: [royals26] Help needed please [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Cheers Royals. I've been to most of those with the exception of Brackley and Colney Heath . I'm saving Colney Heath for after an Arsenal youth game later in the season. Will look again when my traveller arrives unless I have time to Mitoo today.Smile
Thanks also to Jaundiced Hack who answered my Bisham Abbey query. Jolly hockey sticks indeed Wink

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3