SonOfHod, Frank/Gary

Jamesie
Deleted

Dec 28, 2008, 9:51 PM

Team(s):

Post #1 of 19 (19319 views)
Shortcut
     SonOfHod, Frank/Gary   or

Due to the recent abusive posts that have been appearing over the last few weeks, aimed at certain members of the forum and moderators/admin, it has been decided to delete the accounts of Frank/Gary and SonOfHod (along with his other account of Potter72). It is a shame it has had to come to this, but when things have got as personal as they had over the festive period, it has left myself and Leo (along with Tony's full support in the matter) no other option - especially when the claims of PM misuse is being aimed at both members.

Hopefully we'll all settle down and get back to how things should be on here; the recent nonsense has been totally pointless in my opinion - and even though I don't know either party personally - I guess neither individual should be surprised of the action given their comments and inflamatory actions.

Sorry it has had to come to this, and sincere thanks for everyone for their patience with this matter, which I really hope is now closed.

Cheers,

Stu.

Just a note to anyone who is wondering, I am no longer a moderator of this forum due to current personal circumstances and work commitments. If you need help, contact leohoenig or Steve walker. Thank You.

vienna1964
Deleted

Dec 29, 2008, 5:39 PM

Team(s):

Post #2 of 19 (19198 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [Jamesie] SonOfHod, Frank/Gary [In reply to]   or

A shame that they behaved in such an offensive manner and just desserts methinks.

Do not be apologetic for what is indubitably 'a good call'... and it is not exactly as if no warnings or chances had been given, is it ?

The decision was taken neither too soon, nor too late - a 'goldilocks' solution in the end !.

Let us now be wary of posts emanating from the same IPAddresses as a prophylactic against reintrusion.

You have my vote of confidence; for what it is worth; fellows.

I APOLOGISE UNRESERVEDLY TO EACH AND EVERY PERSON ON THIS FORUM WHO HAS FELT LET-DOWN BY MY INIMICABLE AND DEPLORABLE BEHAVIOUR OF OCTOBER 28th. 2009. ESPECIALLY TO BRIAN, WHO IS A MARVELLOUS GENTLEMAN AND IS THE LAST PERSON HERE WHO SHOULD HAVE TO PUT UP WITH SUCH UNDESERVED PERSONAL CHARACTER-ASSASSINATION. LET IT BE KNOWN THAT A PRIVATE PERSONAL APOLOGY WAS SENT, BUT WAS SEEN INSUFFICIENT. FAIR ENOUGH.

UKPunk
Man City Transfer Target!

Dec 29, 2008, 9:25 PM

Post #3 of 19 (19125 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [vienna1964] SonOfHod, Frank/Gary [In reply to]   or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Let us now be wary of posts emanating from the same IPAddresses as a prophylactic against reintrusion.

Without wishing in any way to trivialise the matter, may I just say Angus that in my opinion you have just gone into first place for phrase of the year. Cool

1-0-1-0-4-25-40-65-181-289=606

Last game: Mon 20/8/18
4. Basford United 1 Hednesford Town 2

Garrincha's dog
First Team Star

Dec 29, 2008, 9:42 PM

Post #4 of 19 (19114 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [UKPunk] SonOfHod, Frank/Gary [In reply to]   or Reply Privately

We haven't had this much fun or melodrama on the site since Sarfers got into a huff and skulked off. Whatever happened to him? Probably out there in cyberspace at this very moment, little joystick in one hand keyboard in the other, desperately searching for a message board to pester.

But I digress. Unless I am missing something I do not see what the chargesheet against Frank/Gary contains. All I can see is that he put up a few photos that hardly anyone knew who they were, and got involved with jousting with someone of clearly very limited intellect. There are other photos put up which I find more objectionable, but hey I live with them.

Sorry if I have stepped out of line here. If so, as your local MP on taxpayers money would say, truss me up, stick an orange in my gob and give me a damn good whipping.

jrev61

Dec 29, 2008, 10:09 PM

Team(s): None

Post #5 of 19 (19097 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [UKPunk] SonOfHod, Frank/Gary [In reply to]   or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To

Without wishing in any way to trivialise the matter, may I just say Angus that in my opinion you have just gone into first place for phrase of the year. Cool

Is that a Bad Religion album title?

jrev61

UKPunk

Dec 29, 2008, 10:17 PM

Post #6 of 19 (19086 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [jrev61] SonOfHod, Frank/Gary [In reply to]   or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

Is that a Bad Religion album title?

Not yet, but I might e-mail the official website and suggest it. Wink

1-0-1-0-4-25-40-65-181-289=606

Last game: Mon 20/8/18
4. Basford United 1 Hednesford Town 2

KnowYourMarket

Dec 29, 2008, 11:08 PM

Team(s): WBA, FC Saarbruecken, Brierley Hill Alliance (RIP)

Post #7 of 19 (19053 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [Garrincha's dog] SonOfHod, Frank/Gary [In reply to]   or Reply Privately

Allegedly calling one of the moderators a fat c*** doesn't help I think. The other poster does not lack intellect just a wind up merchant who may have taken it a little too farLaugh

Last ground visited(update requested by Spud): Wellington . New grounds 18/19: 38

paignton-nick
Chelsea Transfer Target

Dec 30, 2008, 10:05 AM

Team(s): Stevenage FC & Buckland Athletic

Post #8 of 19 (18979 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [Garrincha's dog] SonOfHod, Frank/Gary [In reply to]   or Reply Privately

In Reply To
We haven't had this much fun or melodrama on the site since Sarfers got into a huff and skulked off. Whatever happened to him? Probably out there in cyberspace at this very moment, little joystick in one hand keyboard in the other, desperately searching for a message board to pester.

He's still with us, just using a different moniker (alledgedly..)

Stevenage FC - Hertfordshire's finest!
Buckland Athletic- Pride of South Devon!

(This post was edited by paignton-nick on Dec 30, 2008, 10:06 AM)

Garrincha's dog
First Team Star

Dec 30, 2008, 1:17 PM

Post #9 of 19 (18917 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [modelhobbies] SonOfHod, Frank/Gary [In reply to]   or Reply Privately

In Reply To
The other poster does not lack intellect just a wind up merchant who may have taken it a little too farLaugh

Intelligent but pretending to be stupid. Certainly managed to pull it off.

aicwhu
First Team Sub

Jan 1, 2009, 9:58 PM

Team(s): west ham

Post #10 of 19 (18711 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [Jamesie] SonOfHod, Frank/Gary [In reply to]   or Reply Privately

Well done in my judgement ; what those two guys thought they were upto is anyones guess but it certainlly was out of place on this message board

andrew conway

Russell
First Team Star

Jan 9, 2009, 1:32 PM

Post #11 of 19 (18438 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [aicwhu] SonOfHod, Frank/Gary [In reply to]   or Reply Privately

I didnt find Frank/Gary or SonofHod offensive but I appreciate that the mods have a tricky job here. Hopefully the ongoing bullying problem can be resolved as well.

jrev61

Jan 9, 2009, 5:48 PM

Team(s): None

Post #12 of 19 (18372 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [Russell] SonOfHod, Frank/Gary [In reply to]   or Reply Privately

Perhaps if the perceived victim of this 'bullying' would stop winding people up then the problem would go away.
Just a thought.

jrev61

John McMaster
Youth Team Sub

Jan 9, 2009, 11:33 PM

Team(s): Fulwood Amateurs

Post #13 of 19 (18316 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [jrev61] SonOfHod, Frank/Gary [In reply to]   or Reply Privately

Were you bullied at school Russell? Were you a wind up merchant way back in the 1960s? I think we all have the right to know.

Bigg One
Youth Team Star

Jan 10, 2009, 8:38 PM

Post #14 of 19 (18210 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [John McMaster] SonOfHod, Frank/Gary [In reply to]   or Reply Privately

i think Russell is a bit like that Rhodes fella....posts contentious remarks, await the replies, and then go bleating to the mods that nobody likes them

buncranaboy
Qatar World Cup bid member!

Jan 10, 2009, 8:39 PM

Team(s): Barnstoneworth United; Bostock Stanley

Post #15 of 19 (18208 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [Bigg One] SonOfHod, Frank/Gary [In reply to]   or Reply Privately

Maybe..........................

Russell
First Team Star

Jan 11, 2009, 1:37 PM

Post #16 of 19 (18096 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [John McMaster] SonOfHod, Frank/Gary [In reply to]   or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Were you bullied at school Russell? Were you a wind up merchant way back in the 1960s? I think we all have the right to know.

I am glad that John McMaster's pro-bullying remark on the groundhopping section was deleted by the mods, who are doing an excellent job here.

Jamesie
Deleted

Jan 11, 2009, 5:18 PM

Team(s):

Post #17 of 19 (18040 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [Russell] SonOfHod, Frank/Gary [In reply to]   or

Thanks for the nice little validation Russ - but please, please, please, DROP IT! Same goes for everyone else.

Just a note to anyone who is wondering, I am no longer a moderator of this forum due to current personal circumstances and work commitments. If you need help, contact leohoenig or Steve walker. Thank You.

Russell
First Team Star

Jan 11, 2009, 10:20 PM

Post #18 of 19 (17959 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [Jamesie] SonOfHod, Frank/Gary [In reply to]   or Reply Privately

No worries Jamesie and keep up the good work, which is much appreciated by all of us Kempsterites.

(This post was edited by Russell on Jan 11, 2009, 10:59 PM)

vienna1964
Deleted

Jan 12, 2009, 11:46 AM

Team(s):

Post #19 of 19 (17879 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [Jamesie] SonOfHod, Frank/Gary [In reply to]   or

In Reply To
Thanks for the nice little validation Russ - but please, please, please, DROP IT! Same goes for everyone else.

YES ! Please may we now LOCK this thread ?

I APOLOGISE UNRESERVEDLY TO EACH AND EVERY PERSON ON THIS FORUM WHO HAS FELT LET-DOWN BY MY INIMICABLE AND DEPLORABLE BEHAVIOUR OF OCTOBER 28th. 2009. ESPECIALLY TO BRIAN, WHO IS A MARVELLOUS GENTLEMAN AND IS THE LAST PERSON HERE WHO SHOULD HAVE TO PUT UP WITH SUCH UNDESERVED PERSONAL CHARACTER-ASSASSINATION. LET IT BE KNOWN THAT A PRIVATE PERSONAL APOLOGY WAS SENT, BUT WAS SEEN INSUFFICIENT. FAIR ENOUGH.

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3