Where are you going Monday 27th-Friday 31st October

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Roman
First Team Sub

Oct 27, 2008, 8:06 PM

Team(s): Arsenal, Rocester, Brentford

Post #51 of 63 (1243 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leohoenig] Where are you going Monday 27th-Friday 31st October [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Working in Exeter Tuesday so Exeter City v Chesterfield for me.

Barnsley Dave
First Team Star

Oct 28, 2008, 7:55 AM

Team(s): Barnsley ,non league football,Yorkshire C.C, ,,wherever I lay my hat

Post #52 of 63 (1175 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Roman] Where are you going Monday 27th-Friday 31st October [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Tues Hanwell Town v Aylesbury Vale.On my way home from work so nice and handySmile

buncranaboy
Qatar World Cup bid member!

Oct 28, 2008, 1:32 PM

Team(s): Barnstoneworth United; Bostock Stanley

Post #53 of 63 (1122 views)
Shortcut
Re: [buncranaboy] Where are you going Monday 27th-Friday 31st October [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

Tuesday for me at Shrewsbury vs Barnet.

Too cold and miserable so CBA.

Truth is I need so few accessible midweek grounds that I don't need to do them on hypothermic nights. So Spooks part 2 and a drop of Kriek it is !

Andy D
Chelsea Transfer Target

Oct 28, 2008, 1:34 PM

Team(s): 1874 Northwich, Forfar Athletic, Castleford RLFC, Lancashire CCC,

Post #54 of 63 (1121 views)
Shortcut
Re: [buncranaboy] Where are you going Monday 27th-Friday 31st October [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Am taking advantage of the 5 admission for Northwich V Telford in the FA Cup tonight.

Rules of Groundhopping:

Rule 1 - There are no rules
Rule 2 - See rule 1.....

Dr Love
Chelsea Transfer Target

Oct 28, 2008, 3:00 PM

Team(s): Halifax Town

Post #55 of 63 (1096 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Andy D] Where are you going Monday 27th-Friday 31st October [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Change of plan for me tonight.

Selsey v Arundel in the Sussex League tonight. Spent a while going through the options.

MUFC magpie
Junior Team Sub

Oct 28, 2008, 3:24 PM

Location: 3 miles from the oldest football ground in the world.
Team(s): Maidenhead United

Post #56 of 63 (1089 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Dr Love] Where are you going Monday 27th-Friday 31st October [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

right now i cant make up my mind whether to go to bedfont green v ash united at windsor
Uxbridge v afc hayes (league cup)
chalfont st peter v colney heath
harefield united v oxhey jets

ive been to windsors ground and uxbridge but not chalfont or harefield.
trying to motivate myself whether to visit new ground or go for what is the most attractive game.

any suggestions would be most welcome.

Tim
Man City Transfer Target!

Oct 28, 2008, 3:29 PM

Team(s): Stourbridge, Welton Rovers

Post #57 of 63 (1086 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MUFC magpie] Where are you going Monday 27th-Friday 31st October [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Also suffering from CBA. If it stops raining/sleeting I might go to Halesowen v Stourbridge in the Egg Cup.

stourboy
First Team Star

Oct 28, 2008, 5:46 PM

Team(s): Stourbridge FC, Sheffield Wednesday

Post #58 of 63 (1049 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Tim] Where are you going Monday 27th-Friday 31st October [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

I should think so Wink

Red Robbo
First Team Star

Oct 28, 2008, 8:24 PM

Team(s): Local football in Herts and Beds

Post #59 of 63 (1021 views)
Shortcut
Re: [stourboy] Where are you going Monday 27th-Friday 31st October [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

OK, call me a fair weather supporter but gave up on going to a game on Tuesday. What I am going to be like when winter really sets in!

Wednesday; CRC v Mildenhall Town, at Cambridge United

I didn't make it to the gym today. That makes five years in a row.

Games seen in 2016/17: 54
Goals : 214
Goal less draws: 0

Sigma
Deleted

Oct 29, 2008, 6:27 PM

Team(s):

Post #60 of 63 (946 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Red Robbo] Where are you going Monday 27th-Friday 31st October [In reply to] Can't Post or

Thursday October 30th
14:30 kickoff (yes, on a weekday)

Czech Cup - 4th round
Mutenice (3rd division) vs Banik Ostrava

Kickoff is in the afternoon as Mutenice have no lights.

moravianfootball.blogspot.com

yorkieexile
First Team Star

Oct 29, 2008, 7:34 PM

Team(s): Halifax, Groundhopper

Post #61 of 63 (932 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sigma] Where are you going Monday 27th-Friday 31st October [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

I too have chickened out of Worksop v Boston United this evening - too cold to entice me to a bracketed tick, still a bit tired after Dartford last night, and hoping instead to go to Ely Rangers on Fri - if I can take some time off in lieu on Fri pm

Warstones
Youth Team Sub

Oct 30, 2008, 1:01 PM

Post #62 of 63 (885 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yorkieexile] Where are you going Monday 27th-Friday 31st October [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Does anyone have a list of games for tonight please?? (Thursday) oh and Friday if its no trouble!!!

Website for clubs and fans of non-league football

http://www.midlandsnonleaguefootball.co.uk

UKPunk
Man City Transfer Target!

Nov 2, 2008, 9:56 PM

Post #63 of 63 (825 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Trevor P] Where are you going Monday 27th-Friday 31st October [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
I remember going to Hastings United at The Pilot Field, Elphinstone Road in 1975. Hastings Town, formerly Hastings & St. Leonards, played at The Firs then, probably in the Sussex County League. When the former Hastings United folded, Town moved in at The Pilot Field but also folded and a reformed Hastings United then emerged. St. Leonard's Stamcroft, formerly works side STAMCO, subsequently relocated from the nearby village of Pett to The Firs and I saw them there in 1996.

In Reply To
If memory serves me right, Hastings Utd play on the bottom pitch (Pilot Field) and I saw them play Yeovil in an FA Cup game just over ten years ago. Stamcroft St.Leonards as they were then, played on the ground directly above going up the hill (The Firs) but literally backed onto the ground below. Think I saw Colwyn Bay there in an FA Trophy game around the same period so they must've both played Sth Lge footy at one stage. Seem to remember Hastings ground at the time still had some visible traces of being used for Speedway many moons previously but I expect they may have built over that now? Enjoy the romantic soiree in Sussex! Tongue

Kind Regards,
The Moose Cool

Thanks for the info boys. Pilot Field does indeed still have visible traces of its speedway past with a kind of dirt track between the pitch and the main stand. Unfortunately, due to it being dark and wanting to have a good look at Pilot Field before the match, I didn't have the opportunity to explore the other, unused ground. Personally, I thought the whole set up at Hastings was excellent and I loved the ground.

As for the "romantic soiree," no chance mate. We were in Sussex with three of our four kids. Crazy Those types of activities will be out of the question for a few years yet. Unsure

1-0-1-0-4-25-40-65-181-289=606

Last game: Mon 20/8/18
4. Basford United 1 Hednesford Town 2

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3