Non League Matters - The Continuation of Tonys english Football Site 

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
Search Posts SEARCH
IN

THIS FORUM IS NOW READ ONLY - PLEASE HEAD OVER TO THE NEW FORUM HERE (CLICK LINK) TO REGISTER A NEW ACCOUNT - THANKS

Home: Non-League Football Discussion: Where are you going?:
Where are you going (Monday 6/10 - Friday 10/10)?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

royals26
Man City Transfer Target!

Oct 7, 2008, 10:21 AM

Team(s): Reading

Post #51 of 62 (2337 views)
Shortcut
Re: [splodge] Where are you going (Monday 6/10 - Friday 10/10)? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Sounds like quite a few of you will be coming to Binfield.

... 99.9% looks like it won't include me Frown - Wife digging heels in on her hobby ([email protected]@dy Bells) and though I can probably get a Baby Sitter - can't get the middle one back from Cubs - unless the Ma-In-Law comes up with an 11th hour miracle!

Still will almost definitely press my lad and my hopping mate to go for your (possible) tie in the next Round of the Vase on 15th Nov. Especially if there's an outside chance of a badge - been to Fareham couple of years ago but didn't appear to get one - strange cos I thought I had.Wink

If you can 'dig' Tongue a result out vs the Moles tonight no doubt you'll all be coming to Frimley Green - another STEP06 club round here.

They look like they are having a good season too certainly in the Cups - overcome a couple of STEP05 clubs (Bookham & Redhill) to get to the 2nd Rnd of the Vase and beat Guildford in the Cup.

Yorks Amateur
First Team Sub

Oct 7, 2008, 12:07 PM

Team(s): Bradford City

Post #52 of 62 (2309 views)
Shortcut
Re: [royals26] Where are you going (Monday 6/10 - Friday 10/10)? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Tonight - Thackley v Arnold Town - NCEL PD

Had planned to take in the Vase replay at Nostell but due to 'unforeseen circumstances' an alternative which is considerably nearer to home was required, hence I get to tick Thackley off this season (I try to take in midweek games at all local step 6+ grounds every season).

acmold

Oct 7, 2008, 1:08 PM

Post #53 of 62 (2288 views)
Shortcut
Re: [royals26] Where are you going (Monday 6/10 - Friday 10/10)? [In reply to] Can't Post or

In Reply To

In Reply To
Sounds like quite a few of you will be coming to Binfield.

Looks like we have all missed the game by 63 years, just checked on Binfield's site and it say's - Saturday 7 October 1945 !.

Jaundiced Hack
First Team Star

Oct 7, 2008, 1:25 PM

Post #54 of 62 (2282 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pokal02] Where are you going (Monday 6/10 - Friday 10/10)? [In reply to] Can't Post or

In Reply To
Binfield now a possibility for me also (if there's someone there to answer the phone at 5.30 and tell me it's definitely on), given that I'd have to leave for Glapwell at 3.30 and it could well be called off later than that if the weather forecast is correct.

Have just spoken to the secretary, Mr Challis, very friendly and helpful, who said he is very hopeful as the rain has eased and should be OK. He will be on his mobile, number in Directory, to check later.

BedfontBee
Youth Team Star

Oct 7, 2008, 1:44 PM

Team(s): Bedfont Town

Post #55 of 62 (2275 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Jaundiced Hack] Where are you going (Monday 6/10 - Friday 10/10)? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Tuesday Luton Town v Brentford JPT (awful ground but as it's not too far away)
Wednesday Lewisham Borough v Brimsdown Rovers London Senior Cup (New ground for me)

Think i might leave it at two this week though may be in France for a game Friday night in Lens (i think).

http://halftimeorange.blogspot.com/

DanBlazey
Reserve Team Star

Oct 7, 2008, 2:27 PM

Team(s): St Blazey, Bradford (Park Avenue)

Post #56 of 62 (2256 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BedfontBee] Where are you going (Monday 6/10 - Friday 10/10)? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Found meself a game :)

Wednesday: Budleigh Salterton v Royal Marines, SWPL East

Total grounds visited: 285
(New this season: 22)
Last new ground: AFC Bodmin (Dragon Leisure Centre), 15/03/2014
Games this season: 24
Duchy 2: AFC Bodmin 1-2 Holywell/Cubert Athletic, 15/03/2014

royals26

Oct 7, 2008, 3:16 PM

Team(s): Reading

Post #57 of 62 (2237 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Jaundiced Hack] Where are you going (Monday 6/10 - Friday 10/10)? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Not sure when the 'cut-off' is but I'd advise you to keep checking,

In Reply To
its been raining steadily most of the afternoon here - not heavy just persistent. Unsure

Barnsley Dave
First Team Star

Oct 8, 2008, 6:41 AM

Team(s): Barnsley ,non league football,Yorkshire C.C, ,,wherever I lay my hat

Post #58 of 62 (2152 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bob L. Hatt] Where are you going (Monday 6/10 - Friday 10/10)? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Wed 8th Ashford Middx v Fisher Athletic FA Youth Cup 3 admission.

sandhurstbee

Oct 8, 2008, 1:06 PM

Team(s): Brentford, Sandhurst Town and Most local Non League sides.

Post #59 of 62 (2107 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sonofhod] Where are you going (Monday 6/10 - Friday 10/10)? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Yes Paddy is correct according to www.gwentfa.co.uk a few games in County Cup/ Senior

Thanks for the Info Guys, I will check it out tonight. Looks like I could get Footie in the afternoon and double it up with a bit of Egg chasing as Neath are down for a 5.30 Kick Off on their Website (Awaiting Confirmation). Oh The wife will be happy at the prospect Wink

Last New Ground 2016/17 (15) 29/4/2017 HIGHMOOR/IBIS RESERVES 1 Mortimer 1 - Thames Valley premier league, Premier Division

Roman
First Team Sub

Oct 8, 2008, 2:10 PM

Team(s): Arsenal, Rocester, Brentford

Post #60 of 62 (2089 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sandhurstbee] Where are you going (Monday 6/10 - Friday 10/10)? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Late decision but will try to get to Mold Alexandra on Friday night.

John Mills
Reserve Team Star

Oct 8, 2008, 9:00 PM

Post #61 of 62 (2029 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sandhurstbee] Where are you going (Monday 6/10 - Friday 10/10)? [In reply to] Can't Post or

In Reply To
Looks like I could get Footie in the afternoon and double it up with a bit of Egg chasing as Neath are down for a 5.30 Kick Off on their Website (Awaiting Confirmation). Oh The wife will be happy at the prospect Wink

Bit of a well kept secret, the 5.30 kick-offs! I only noticed last Saturday evening, when the results weren't up on Ceefax, that Ebbw Vale had been a 5.30. I had been thinking of going to Wales anyway for a treble of Cardiff Academy, Caerau Ely (less half an hour) and Glamorgan Wanderers and had looked on the Welsh Premiership website. There was no indication of a late one then, nor is there for this week. I have added it to my list of sources not to be trusted!

PS. Sorry buncranaboy if you're reading this, I really didn't know!!

sandhurstbee

Oct 8, 2008, 11:08 PM

Team(s): Brentford, Sandhurst Town and Most local Non League sides.

Post #62 of 62 (2005 views)
Shortcut
Re: [John Mills] Where are you going (Monday 6/10 - Friday 10/10)? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

John
I have just had it confirmed that Neath v Newport is a 5.30 Kick Off. I am going to go to Morriston Town v Birchgrove Colts in the Swansea League open cup in the afternoon (2.30) just a short trip down the motorway to Neath.

Last New Ground 2016/17 (15) 29/4/2017 HIGHMOOR/IBIS RESERVES 1 Mortimer 1 - Thames Valley premier league, Premier Division

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3