Non League Matters - The Continuation of Tonys english Football Site 

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
Search Posts SEARCH
IN

THIS FORUM IS NOW READ ONLY - PLEASE HEAD OVER TO THE NEW FORUM HERE (CLICK LINK) TO REGISTER A NEW ACCOUNT - THANKS

Home: Non-League Football Discussion: Where are you going?:
Where are you going 20/21 September

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

sandhurstbee
Man City Transfer Target!

Sep 14, 2008, 1:43 PM

Team(s): Brentford, Sandhurst Town and Most local Non League sides.

Post #1 of 59 (4997 views)
Shortcut
Where are you going 20/21 September Can't Post or Reply Privately

First time I have got to start One of the Where Are You going threads. I am missing the Dorset Hop next Weekend and going to
Saturday 20th September Brentford v Lincoln City - League 1
Sunday 21st September Erith & Belvedere v Sidlesham - FA Vase (@ Welling 3.00)

Last New Ground 2016/17 (15) 29/4/2017 HIGHMOOR/IBIS RESERVES 1 Mortimer 1 - Thames Valley premier league, Premier Division

KnowYourMarket

Sep 14, 2008, 1:46 PM

Team(s): WBA, FC Saarbruecken, Brierley Hill Alliance (RIP)

Post #2 of 59 (4990 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sandhurstbee] Where are you going 20/21 September [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

I will be on the Dorset Hop with the Birmingham 2.

Last ground visited(update requested by Spud): Wellington . New grounds 18/19: 38

paignton-nick
Chelsea Transfer Target

Sep 14, 2008, 1:46 PM

Team(s): Stevenage FC & Buckland Athletic

Post #3 of 59 (4990 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sandhurstbee] Where are you going 20/21 September [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

FA Vase 2nd Qualifier

Porthleven v Buckland Athletic

A first ever visit to Gala Parc to witness what will be the Bucks' first ever FA Vase game.

Stevenage FC - Hertfordshire's finest!
Buckland Athletic- Pride of South Devon!

Wickite
Junior Team Star

Sep 14, 2008, 2:59 PM

Team(s):

Post #4 of 59 (4966 views)
Shortcut

Wraysbury v Eton Wick in the Slough Town Challenge Cup Premier Cup competition, k.o. 2pm.
Previous meeting 14-6-06 Wraysbury 0 EW 7, Berks & Bucks Intermediate Cup.

grumpydwarf
First Team Star

Sep 14, 2008, 5:20 PM

Team(s): non-league football

Post #5 of 59 (4935 views)
Shortcut
Re: [modelhobbies] Where are you going 20/21 September [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

also going to the Dorset Hop; but I`m going with the Brummie 1 and the YAM YAM 1 which makes 2 yam yams; who the **** are you travelling with..I bay no Brummie.. if you weren`t driving you deserve to be in the back with Hutch (if present), fond memories!!!

Torbaymick
Reserve Team Regular

Sep 14, 2008, 6:05 PM

Team(s): Reading Leeds United Buckland Athletic

Post #6 of 59 (4914 views)
Shortcut
Re: [paignton-nick] Where are you going 20/21 September [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

I will be joining Paignton-nick and The Bucks Crew for my 4 trip to Cornwall this season.

I was due to visit Gala Parc last season with Newton Abbot in the Vase but a offer of a ticket to see the Royals at the Mad Stad stopped the trip.

With this been the Bucks first Vase game should be a good trip also my first visit to Gala Parc.

www.thoughts.com/MickeysSouthwest08Hop/blog

Tim

Sep 14, 2008, 6:21 PM

Team(s): Stourbridge, Welton Rovers

Post #7 of 59 (4898 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Torbaymick] Where are you going 20/21 September [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Another yam yam heading for Dorset.

splodge
Chelsea Transfer Target

Sep 14, 2008, 6:55 PM

Post #8 of 59 (4878 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Tim] Where are you going 20/21 September [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Saturday

Cobham Sports in the morning, then driving back to Cams for Fareham v Hamble/Bristol Manor Farm/Alresford (hope to have it confirmed after FA hearing on Tuesday).

Back home for some shut eye before an overnight drive to see my favourite Scottish side at a ground shortly to be no more on the Sunday afternoon. Ayr United v Brechin City. Lifts offered from anywhere on the A34,M40,M42,M6 corridor.

Staying up north for an dependant on vase results Atherton Collieries or New Mills on the Monday.

www.twitter.com/splodgey
www.facebook.com/paulsplodgeproctor

Frank/Gary
Deleted

Sep 14, 2008, 8:29 PM

Team(s):

Post #9 of 59 (4835 views)
Shortcut
Re: [splodge] Where are you going 20/21 September [In reply to] Can't Post or

either Percy Main v Berwick United, in the unlikely event of it being on or Benfield v Consett

2008/2009

48 games

Last game: Newcastle United 2 Spurs 1 (Premiership) 21/12/2008

9 new grounds

Last new ground: Reyrolle Sports & Social Ground, Hebburn Reyrolle

Heaton Winstons' League Campaign: P13 W6 D3 L4 F38 A30 GD+8 Pts 21 Pos 4/16

Last game: Grindon Vets 0 Winstons 3

"The waiter's stacking the chairs"

UKPunk

Sep 14, 2008, 9:06 PM

Post #10 of 59 (4817 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Frank/Gary] Where are you going 20/21 September [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

I'll be going to Plough Corner in Little Clacton to see Real Ravensdale v Whitehall. (Colchester & East Essex League division 1)

1-0-1-0-4-25-40-65-181-289=606

Last game: Mon 20/8/18
4. Basford United 1 Hednesford Town 2

royals26

Sep 14, 2008, 9:59 PM

Team(s): Reading

Post #11 of 59 (4782 views)
Shortcut
Re: [UKPunk] Where are you going 20/21 September [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Again my lad will get the choice - my mate is off to Watford, presumably hoping our infernal sequence of 0-0s there is broken - and I'm going to try and persuade him to go for a Vase game - we missed the last round courtesy of the M40. Mad

Favourite currently is Hallen vs Reading Town - minus Little Drummer Boy - too far for his Dad to drive him.Wink

Or might try Buck Ath (again) vs AFC Wallingford - who, for some reason, have a bye to this round - presumably for past glories?
They don't seem to have improved too much at the lower level of the N.Berks either - got thumped 4-0 by Saxton Rovers at the w/e. Unsure
Otherwise it could be one of the Sussex vs CCL games :-
South Park v Shoreham,
Lingfield v Horley
Hassocks v Chertsey
or
St Francis v Westfield

- last two just in range.

(This post was edited by royals26 on Sep 14, 2008, 10:24 PM)

Barnsley Dave
First Team Star

Sep 15, 2008, 7:18 AM

Team(s): Barnsley ,non league football,Yorkshire C.C, ,,wherever I lay my hat

Post #12 of 59 (4696 views)
Shortcut
Re: [royals26] Where are you going 20/21 September [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Ashford Town Middx v Margate 3pm.

(This post was edited by Barnsley Dave on Sep 15, 2008, 10:03 AM)

SWP-Phil
First Team Star

Sep 15, 2008, 11:52 AM

Team(s): Various

Post #13 of 59 (4656 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Barnsley Dave] Where are you going 20/21 September [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Friday night - SWPL Div 1 East - Crediton United v University of Exeter and Saturday afternoon it will be Street (Western Lge) v Falmouth Town (SW Peninsula) in the FA Vase for me.

Follow the SW Peninsula League on Twitter: @swpleague

For all the News on the SW Peninsula League go to : www.swpleague.co.uk

robhornby
First Team Star

Sep 15, 2008, 12:49 PM

Team(s): Non League Football

Post #14 of 59 (4632 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SWP-Phil] Where are you going 20/21 September [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Next Saturday for me is Sticker FC v Padstow FC.
Nice website and the chap who does it, has sent me a e-mail to say they do a programme, so thats a nice bonus.

To visit my charity blog..please click on https://aroundthegrounds2019-20.blogspot.com/

davy c
First Team Star

Sep 15, 2008, 4:09 PM

Post #15 of 59 (4576 views)
Shortcut
Re: [robhornby] Where are you going 20/21 September [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Got lots of record label promtional activities for the evening, so I will more than likely be @ The Alex v Southend

twitter @davyc1976

IAN S
First Team Star

Sep 15, 2008, 7:08 PM

Team(s): Sheffield United, Sheffield Eagles, Kendal Town

Post #16 of 59 (4508 views)
Shortcut

Off to Blairgowrie v Oakley in Eastern Premier of Scottish Junior, never seen a junior game before so don't know what to expect, very early table has them bottom and next to bottom so standard remains to be seen.
As I'm staying in a cottage in Blairgowrie the choice of game makes sense though.

We'll be, as we are, when all the fools who doubt us fade away.

Jamesie
Deleted

Sep 15, 2008, 9:25 PM

Team(s):

Post #17 of 59 (4434 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sandhurstbee] Where are you going 20/21 September [In reply to] Can't Post or

Battle of the minuses here.... FC Millers of Don Valley versus FC Town of Luton.

Just a note to anyone who is wondering, I am no longer a moderator of this forum due to current personal circumstances and work commitments. If you need help, contact leohoenig or Steve walker. Thank You.

dannyktfc
Junior Team Star

Sep 15, 2008, 11:31 PM

Post #18 of 59 (4380 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Jamesie] Where are you going 20/21 September [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Kimberley Town v Gornal Athletic in the FA Vase at The Stag Ground. We will as per FA rules be producing programmes which IMO is one of the best in the CMFL (no favouratismLaugh). If you come please introduce yourself I will be knocking about on either gate, player enterance or in the bar.

stourboy
First Team Star

Sep 16, 2008, 4:58 PM

Team(s): Stourbridge FC, Sheffield Wednesday

Post #19 of 59 (4287 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dannyktfc] Where are you going 20/21 September [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Sat 20th: Stourbridge v Brackley Town (Southern Premier League)

After all, I am joint sponsor of this game Smile

Windy
First Team Sub

Sep 16, 2008, 7:33 PM

Team(s):

Post #20 of 59 (4248 views)
Shortcut
Re: [stourboy] Where are you going 20/21 September [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

It's the Conference South match of the day for me - Hayes and Yeading v AFC Wimbledon - what's the odds on a dull 0-0 ?

The Moose
First Team Star

Sep 16, 2008, 9:41 PM

Team(s):

Post #21 of 59 (4211 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Windy] Where are you going 20/21 September [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Been off radar for a couple of Saturdays in Italia & their own Lake District so t'will be good to be back amongst it and a west country derby at HP namely Yeovil Town v Brizzle Rooovers! Incidently had the pleasure of seeing Venezia's oddball of a ground smack in the middle of the Grand Canal which made me think, how many grounds in the world are there that you could reach by gondala? Crazy
Also prime candidate for most 'belisimo' setting on the planet has to be AC Malcesine on the shores of Lake Garda. Castle behind one goal, the Lake itself behind the other and all down one side then finally the Dolomite mountain range behind a stand (Molto Bene!). Took madam out for the odd spag bol and drop of chianti too! Tongue

Kind Regards,
The Moose Cool

DanBlazey
Reserve Team Star

Sep 16, 2008, 11:35 PM

Team(s): St Blazey, Bradford (Park Avenue)

Post #22 of 59 (4171 views)
Shortcut
Re: [The Moose] Where are you going 20/21 September [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Not far for me:

Unibond Premier: Bradford PA v Ilkeston Town

Total grounds visited: 285
(New this season: 22)
Last new ground: AFC Bodmin (Dragon Leisure Centre), 15/03/2014
Games this season: 24
Duchy 2: AFC Bodmin 1-2 Holywell/Cubert Athletic, 15/03/2014

Harley
First Team Regular

Sep 16, 2008, 11:37 PM

Post #23 of 59 (4165 views)
Shortcut
Re: [The Moose] Where are you going 20/21 September [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Incidently had the pleasure of seeing Venezia's oddball of a ground smack in the middle of the Grand Canal which made me think, how many grounds in the world are there that you could reach by gondala?

A few year's ago that was every ground in Carlisle!

You ask us what the aim is? I tell you it is victory. Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival. Either that, or fried onions at the tea bar. Fried onions at reasonable cost, fried onions in spite of all terror, fried onions however long and hard the hot-dogs may be; for without fried onions, there are only boiled ones.

richiejenn
First Team Star

Sep 17, 2008, 11:24 AM

Team(s):

Post #24 of 59 (4104 views)
Shortcut
Re: [royals26] Where are you going 20/21 September [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

waiting for consensus with Russ but definately 1 of 4 FA Vase games.
Ash Utd v Sevenoaks
St Francis Rangers v Westfield
Oxhey Jets v Sileby Rangers
St Margaretsbury v Colney Heath...

Aggedor
Deleted

Sep 17, 2008, 12:09 PM

Team(s):

Post #25 of 59 (4085 views)
Shortcut
Re: [richiejenn] Where are you going 20/21 September [In reply to] Can't Post or

Dorset Hop for me (surprise, surprise):

Cobham v Poole Borough at 10am
Blandford v Stur Marshall at 1pm
Wincanton v Stur Newton at 4.45pm

Hope to see you all there......!!!!!!!!!!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3