Non League Matters - The Continuation of Tonys english Football Site 

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
Search Posts SEARCH
IN

THIS FORUM IS NOW READ ONLY - PLEASE HEAD OVER TO THE NEW FORUM HERE (CLICK LINK) TO REGISTER A NEW ACCOUNT - THANKS

Home: Archive: Prediction League:
Run your own Prediction League....

steve walker
Administrator

Aug 3, 2008, 1:41 PM

Team(s):

Post #1 of 1 (14293 views)
Shortcut
Run your own Prediction League.... Can't Post or Reply Privately

I'd set up a Conference South Prediction League on NLPL for Kieran to run when we decided it would be better if he just added the new league to his existing software.

So there is a 'spare' Prediction League lying around if anyone fancies running one this season either for their league (but not Conf North / South obviously) or for their club. It's all automated, you just input the fixtures then the results when they are known, the software does the rest.

You will need to provide a graphic that appears at the top of your league, it's sized around 765 X 80 pixels. I can do something basic for you if needs be but it can take time for me get around to these things so it will be more efficient if you do it yourself.

[Optional] You will need to provide club crests in 2 different sizes of all the clubs in your league or of all your opponents if it's a club specific league. These are used as icons (approx 100 X 100 pixels) for the players and flags (25 X 25 pixels) for the fixtures, not essential but makes the league look better.
I will provide the league for you and host it on NLPL along with the leagues that Angus and Kieran run. YOU will do everything else, ie decide on scoring system, promote it, input results / fixtures etc etc.

So if you want to run this league post in here and I will contact you by email (so make sure the email address in your profile is current). If there are more than one of you want it then I will consider setting up some others but I don't have a time frame for that.

Cheers... Steve

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3