vienna1964
Deleted

Jul 24, 2008, 1:32 PM

Team(s):

Post #1 of 3 (20071 views)
Shortcut
Xpert-11 Football Management Game ! Can't Post or

THE CONFEDERATION

I am continuing my search for more 'budding managers' to compete within the League which I have set up in the football management game - Xpert Eleven. Any interested persons should PM me here, wherein I will forward details of how to register within my League tournament.

There are seventeen prizes offered by myself for various achievements in the game and these are awarded as VIP Memberships for the site itself for either 12 months, 9 months, 6 months or 3 months... which totals somewhere near 85 in all per Season !

Membership in my game comes with automatic entry to one of the 'Official' site Leagues, plus one other League, although this may be increased by winning/purchasing VIP Memberships and or collecting 'loyalty points' !

Interested parties should note one very important rule within my own League Tournament - which differs from all other Leagues within the Game itself... Your team name must be English sounding, although may not actually be the name of any City, Town, Village or other settlement known to Google ! Obviously you may append a 'designation' to your 'imaginary' English sounding placename, such as City, United, Rovers, Dynamo, Celtic... etc. which may be either a prefix or suffix - just make it sounds like it could possibly play in one of the real-life League or Non-League Levels, without being too bizzarre !
I do have a list of 'possibles' for those who get stuck with the naming bit, so don't panic if you get stuck.

**NB** We are currently drawing to the end of our sixth season with 54 clubs in three Divisions of 18-teams-apiece and there are currently several vacancies for responsible and enthusiastic new managers. If you register a team sooner rather than later - it will also give you the opportunity to play some end-of-season & then friendly games, which would be really useful for settling-in with one's team... Note that all of the current officially managerless teasms are presently in the care of a cadre of 'caretakers' whom I am lucky enough to know and who attempt to keep their temporary charges in some semblance of good order whilst we recruit new permanent managers for them.

PM me a.s.a.p. for more information !

I APOLOGISE UNRESERVEDLY TO EACH AND EVERY PERSON ON THIS FORUM WHO HAS FELT LET-DOWN BY MY INIMICABLE AND DEPLORABLE BEHAVIOUR OF OCTOBER 28th. 2009. ESPECIALLY TO BRIAN, WHO IS A MARVELLOUS GENTLEMAN AND IS THE LAST PERSON HERE WHO SHOULD HAVE TO PUT UP WITH SUCH UNDESERVED PERSONAL CHARACTER-ASSASSINATION. LET IT BE KNOWN THAT A PRIVATE PERSONAL APOLOGY WAS SENT, BUT WAS SEEN INSUFFICIENT. FAIR ENOUGH.

vienna1964
Deleted

Sep 18, 2008, 1:49 PM

Team(s):

Post #2 of 3 (19667 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vienna1964] Xpert-11 Football Management Game ! [In reply to] Can't Post or

I have got approximately half-a-dozen established teams requiring new Managers as I write and would encourage applications for these positions from Forum Members !

There is still about a month to go before the League starts, so plenty of time to mould yourself a team as you wish it to be... and get involved with a few friendly matches to get things going.

Don't forget, there are RICH PICKINGS in terms of possible prizes to play for (in all three Divisions) and the competition is stiff to say the very least.

Hope to be able to take several of you budding Premier Managers on then !

I APOLOGISE UNRESERVEDLY TO EACH AND EVERY PERSON ON THIS FORUM WHO HAS FELT LET-DOWN BY MY INIMICABLE AND DEPLORABLE BEHAVIOUR OF OCTOBER 28th. 2009. ESPECIALLY TO BRIAN, WHO IS A MARVELLOUS GENTLEMAN AND IS THE LAST PERSON HERE WHO SHOULD HAVE TO PUT UP WITH SUCH UNDESERVED PERSONAL CHARACTER-ASSASSINATION. LET IT BE KNOWN THAT A PRIVATE PERSONAL APOLOGY WAS SENT, BUT WAS SEEN INSUFFICIENT. FAIR ENOUGH.

vienna1964
Deleted

Oct 16, 2008, 11:55 PM

Team(s):

Post #3 of 3 (19339 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vienna1964] Xpert-11 Football Management Game ! [In reply to] Can't Post or

Had a little close-Season Managerial turnover - leading to some interesting teams now become available !

Speak to me if interested as Season begins on 19/10 (Sunday).

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3