Moderation - please read

steve walker
Administrator

Jun 17, 2008, 6:13 PM

Team(s):

Post #1 of 1 (8796 views)
Shortcut
Moderation - please read Can't Post or Reply Privately

It's been a while since I had a serious read of this board so I was unaware that Tony was ill until someone PM'd me. Get better soon mate.

Back in the days when I was a regular reader there was no need for moderation on here. Having had a good read today I'm a bit surprised to see personal insults flying and even people getting banned. I see some of the forum sections are moderated already but there are others that Tony looks after himself so I'll be keeping an eye on them until Tony is back up to 100% speed.

This is a friendly message board for non-league football followers. Personal insults are not tolerated. You should discuss the content of a post and not the person posting it. Obviously people are going to disagree, it would be a boring place if it were otherwise but discussions should never descend to personal level. There are other places on the internet for that sort of stuff.

I should warn you that I don't have the inclination nor the patience to discuss with individuals why their post is not suitable on here. I will simply kick you off with no warning and Tony can sort it out when he returns. Sounds harsh I know but I don't have the time to 'watch' people or read every post in every thread every day. I really hope that that action is not necessary but concern has been expressed over the tone of the board lately with TK not being on hand to moderate.

Oh by the way, I know it doesn't sound like it but I'm quite friendly really :)

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3