Home: Non-League Football Discussion: General Discussion:
Edward Cooper

Andy Bell
Ballboy/girl

Oct 11, 2019, 11:31 AM

Post #1 of 4 (3055 views)
Shortcut
Edward Cooper Can't Post or Reply Privately

I am trying to track down a "ground collecter" i believe is called Edward Cooper from Yorkshire. He very kindly visited Chichester City FC, to cross us of his list from the top fo the pyramid down to step 4. We didn't manage to get a programme to him on the day and would like to send him one to keep his collection up together. Hopefully someone can pass on the message and he can contact us with his address.
Many thanks in advance.
Andy Bell
Chairman
Chichester City FC

Chris1963
Man City Transfer Target!

Oct 11, 2019, 1:32 PM

Team(s): Oxford United / Groundhopper

Post #2 of 4 (2704 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Andy Bell] Edward Cooper [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
I am trying to track down a "ground collecter" i believe is called Edward Cooper from Yorkshire. He very kindly visited Chichester City FC, to cross us of his list from the top fo the pyramid down to step 4. We didn't manage to get a programme to him on the day and would like to send him one to keep his collection up together. Hopefully someone can pass on the message and he can contact us with his address.
Many thanks in advance.
Andy Bell
Chairman
Chichester City FC

I thought your club had switched to doing programmes on-line only? (There is a WDYG post on here about your recent home game in the FA Cup)

Andy Bell
Ballboy/girl

Oct 11, 2019, 1:54 PM

Post #3 of 4 (2638 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Chris1963] Edward Cooper [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

We have but he asked if we had any old ones to mark his visit. We have located one and want to get it to him.

Chris1963
Man City Transfer Target!

Oct 11, 2019, 3:59 PM

Team(s): Oxford United / Groundhopper

Post #4 of 4 (2388 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Andy Bell] Edward Cooper [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Well, I hope you return to doing printed programmes eventually. I know printing glossy colour programmes is very expensive these days but I am sure many of your fans will prefer a more cheaply produced issue (internal pages printed on black and white) than a colourful on-line version.

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3