Tuesday 20th August 2019

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Bigaitch
Reserve Team Star

Aug 21, 2019, 9:25 AM

Team(s): Nobody in particular

Post #26 of 44 (3180 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Dribble!] Tuesday 20th August 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Ipswich Town 2 AFC Wimbledon 1
League One
Portman Road

Admission: Season ticket
Programme: £3.50
Attendance: 18,778

Somehow we won, very poor in first half and Wimbledon scored from their one shot on target. Second half much better and a 94th minute winner - Wimbledon deserved a point, but their own time wasting probably rightfully cost them.

I was also at Portman Road and have to slightly disagree regarding Dribbles comments, although as he is I gather a Town diehard I understand his sentiments. I actually felt Ipswich thoroughly deserved the win for their performance in the last half hour, once they realised 4-5-1 was not working and the tempo needed to be raised. Wimbledon were organised, but no more and had Ipswich deployed the same tactics for the entire match as they did for the final third, I think they could have had a hatful.
The Dons, this week given the luxury of having a match programme and functioning electronic scoreboard, led on 40 minutes when Nesta Guinness-Walker, whom the programme advised is the great grandson of Sir Alec Guinness, found himself in space and finished with aplomb from the edge of the box. Prior to that Town had enjoyed some good possession but other than one excellent chance for James Norwood, well saved by Nathan Trott, they had not looked like scoring.
Certainly the introduction of Anthony Georgiou at the start of the second half sparked Ipswich and after the further introduction of Kayden Jackson on the hour the ante really was upped. The home side continued to bang on the door and I sensed a goal was coming. It duly arrived on 81 minutes with a superb corner by another sub, Alan Judge onto the far post powered home by Norwood's head. The crowd were lifted and there was only going to be one winner. As Dribble alludes The Dons went into ‘Game management’ mode and it backfired when Jackson rifled home in the fourth minute of added time.
Personally I felt it was a deserved 3 points against very limited opposition.
My attraction for this game was simple. My dad used to take me to Portman Road as a youngster in the days of Bobby Robson, and I saw some great football and wonderful players grace the Portman Road turf. I was there in 75 when the attendance record was set and also in 81 when St Etienne, Platini et al were dispatched in the UEFA Cup quarter final. Having seen such luminaries as those it seemed surreal to see opposition whom my first experience of watching was a London Senior Cup defeat to Barkingside in their inaugural season.
Good to see a decent crowd at Portman Road and good to see those supporters get behind their side.
A good night out, and amazingly indoors just over an hour after the final whistle despite a 50 mile journey.

youngster
Chelsea Transfer Target

Aug 21, 2019, 10:10 AM

Team(s):

Post #27 of 44 (3080 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bigaitch] Tuesday 20th August 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

AFC Sudbury 0-1 Felixstowe
Isthmian North
Att 262
Adm £10/7. Prog ONLINE!! The online programme revolution continues apace, long may it continue, I'm 100% convinced it will.
The headline in the paper this morning "Sudbury squander chances galore", sums it up perfectly. Their young vibrant side ripped to us pieces but just couldn't finish. I lost count of the 1 on 1's they missed, our keeper also made a string of excellent saves. As for us, we had 2 efforts in the 1st half and scored in the 62nd minute with our only chance of the 2nd half.
With my glass half empty this performance was very worrying. I believe we only have 12 players capable of playing at this level, 11 were on the pitch last night and we should have been walloped, very very worrying. Now I need to find if there's a bookie in the world that will take bets on the FA Cup games Saturday, I know you can usually bet down the step 3, but never seen anything lower, if anyone knows of one please let me know. I will have a huge investment on Sudbury if i can find one, but I'm not hopeful.

KnowYourMarket
Man City Transfer Target!

Aug 21, 2019, 11:15 AM

Team(s): WBA, FC Saarbruecken, Brierley Hill Alliance (RIP)

Post #28 of 44 (2939 views)
Shortcut
Re: [youngster] Tuesday 20th August 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Wythenshawe Town 3-1 Maine Road

North West Counties League Division 1 South, admission £5, programme available, att: 201

I parked in Timpson Road as the club car park was full. After seeing 2 drug transactions take place by characters who would have fitted well into Shameless I decided to move my car and park in the neighbouring Tesco car park!

The ground is a bit heath robinson but perfectly good for this level. All of the seating though is on the same level so there is no elevation around the ground. Cover was needed tonight as the game was played in predominantly heavy rain.

Entertaining encounter that Wythenshawe deserved to win.

Home via a relatively clear motorway system meant I was back for 1030pm.

Last ground visited(update requested by Spud): Wellington . New grounds 18/19: 38

villan
First Team Star

Aug 21, 2019, 2:20 PM

Team(s): Aston Villa-Newport County-

Post #29 of 44 (2543 views)
Shortcut
Re: [buncranaboy] Tuesday 20th August 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Also at Greenhill YC 5 Anstey Town 4. ATT h/c 61 after about 20 but got 71 early 2nd half no ADM or programme

Ground is very basic recreation ground with no spectator facilities. No hard standing & pitch roped behind near goal & 1 side. Far side has dugouts & looked close to site boundary of trees/hedges. Car park was full but I got onto small grass area adjacent to entrance.

The game was watchable without getting to anything remarkable in 1st period. Visitors looked more accomplished side side although game went end to end. Visitors 2 up by 38 with hosts replying just before break. Only a 3-4 minute break & within a minute of restart it was 1-3. On 65 it was 1-4 game over? I doubt anyone present could have foreseen the last 25. Hosts brought on subs who certainly had an impact. No 7 had been on 5 mins when scoring on 68 & hosts got another on70. They made another sub on 75 & the equaliser came on 82 with sub2 then getting a glorious winner on 87. He was put through middle & outpaced defenders running from midway in attacking half before rifled a screamer into roof of net cue celebrations both on & off pitch. Great entertainment in the 2nd half & good company from many hoppers with mild dry weather all added to a splendid night out.

Pre match refreshments consisted of a couple of Tollgate ales in Ashby-de-la-Zouch at Tap 76 & a decent Everards at Birch Tree near ground where a nice pate was also enjoyed. Trouble free travel both ways & back at my local before 21.30 hours.

End 2018-19, Total Grounds 1427

New grounds 2019-20. 21

Rebel Yeller
Reserve Team Sub

Aug 21, 2019, 4:13 PM

Team(s): Hopper

Post #30 of 44 (2392 views)
Shortcut
Re: [villan] Tuesday 20th August 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Isthmian Division1 South Central

Staines Town 2 Marlow 2

Entry - £10. Programme - £2. Attendance - 195. Weather - pleasant and dry.

Marlow started at a pace and when they scored on 7 through Artwell it didn't look good for Staines, especially when Marlow then hit the bar on 12. However, when they equalised with their first attack on 16 through Krabbendam, Staines came right back into it. They looked pretty good going forward, although the defence looks less good. HT 1-1.

Second half saw the home side in the ascendancy and when Krabbendam scored his second on 62, a home win looked on the cards. However, deep into injury time, Marlow won a corner and before it could be taken an almighty fracas broke out. Virtually every player on the pitch seemed to be involved whilst the ref just ineffectively blew his whistle at intervals, which achieved nothing. After 5 minutes of this it calmed down, only for Marlow to score from the corner after home keeper Gerrar appeared to drop the ball. Moments after the restart the final whistle went, which was the cue for another bought of handbags, fortunately stopped this time by the respective management teams coming onto the pitch.

Staines now have 2 points from 2 games and look good enough to avoid a repeat of last season's woes, although probably not good enough for a promotion challenge. Marlow have 4 from 6 and will be looking towards the playoffs again.

FatCat
Junior Team Star

Aug 21, 2019, 6:31 PM

Team(s): Witham Town, Rochdale & West Ham United

Post #31 of 44 (2215 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Rebel Yeller] Tuesday 20th August 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Witham Town 1-1 Bury Town (HT: 1-1)
Bet Victor Isthmian League North Division (Step 4)
Admission: Season Ticket (great value at £130 for the season)
Attendance: 127

A much tougher test Tuesday night after the convincing win at Hullbridge on Saturday.
Witham took the lead on 30 mins only for Bury to equalise a minute later.
I am happy with a draw as we would have lost this fixture last year, which I think we did.
Once again our defence stood firm for much of the game.
There were a good few Bury fans and the home faithful made a bit of noise too.

intheshire
Youth Team Regular

Aug 21, 2019, 8:05 PM

Team(s):

Post #32 of 44 (2094 views)
Shortcut
Re: [FatCat] Tuesday 20th August 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Midland League Premier Division
Tividale 2-2 Haughmond
Adm £5, Att 105

Entertaining game at The Beeches. Haughmond were probably decent value for their 0-2 lead but by half time Tividale had pulled one back and missed a penalty, and the game was anyone's.

It should have been Tividale's. They were all over the Shropshire lads in the second half, and the equaliser, courtesy of some shocking goalkeeping against a routine long shot, was no more than they deserved. Crosses and runs came from all angles, drawing a few pretty cynical fouls, but the winner didn't come despite yet another penalty, this one excellently saved by the keeper who redeemed himself a few times after the error.

First time at The Beeches with its pronounced corner to corner slope and overgrown far end. Cover all down one side with wooden benches to perch on. Made to feel welcome and enjoyed the football, a good evening out.

Instagram: JBattheground
www.instagram.com/JBattheground

Last Ground (228): King George's Field, Corinthian-Casuals (to watch Kingstonian v Bishop's Stortford)

2019-20 - 14 games, 14 new grounds

(This post was edited by intheshire on Aug 21, 2019, 9:59 PM)

CleethorpesOggy
Youth Team Regular

Aug 21, 2019, 10:49 PM

Team(s): Cleethorpes Town FC; Arnold Town FC; Nottingham Forest FC

Post #33 of 44 (1913 views)
Shortcut
Re: [intheshire] Tuesday 20th August 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

BetVictor Northern Premier League South-East Division
Cleethorpes Town 5 Lincoln United 0
Att: 376 Adm: comp (usually £8) Prog: comp (usually £2)

After Saturday's closely fought 0-0 at Ilkeston, this was a different story altogether! Clee easily swept aside their county rivals - registering five different scorers and back-to-back competitive clean sheets for the first time in two years.

Apart from a good chance in the very 1st minute, the Whites created very little and face a long season on this evidence. On the other hand, the Owls produced the kind of display that has seen the League sponsors install us as title favourites.

Lewis Collins produced the pick of the night in the 88th minute, rifling into the top corner from 22 yards. The midfielder is viewed as a "luxury" player by some - not by me though, his creativity would always win a place in my side. Grimsby Town loanee Brandon Buckley also impressed and, at only 18, has a great deal of potential. The catalyst to our possible promotion bid is surely going to be Theo Richardson though, an outstanding keeper at this level.

On to the holiday weekend and I am really looking forward to going to Melton Town in the FA Cup on Saturday. To be fair, the tie has the makings of a real banana skin and we will be taking nothing for granted. Then, on Monday, the delights of the artificial pitch at Sutton Coldfield awaits!

2019/20 season: 16 competitive games
(10 NPL SE, 2 FA Cup, 2 FA Trophy, 1 League Cup, 1 FA Youth Cup)

Total goals: 64 (4 per game)
Most: 9 (Cleethorpes Town 5 Loughborough Dynamo 4 - 31/8/19)

Last 0-0: Ilkeston Town v Cleethorpes Town (Northern Premier League SE - 17/8/19)
(Current run: 15)

New grounds: 3 (Latest: Sutton Coldfield Town)

andy smith
Reserve Team Regular

Aug 22, 2019, 9:37 AM

Team(s): The Pars

Post #34 of 44 (1589 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Mike S] Tuesday 20th August 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Preston Athletic 0 Arniston Rangers 1
East of Scotland League
admission £6 prog no
attendance 90
Working in Scotland so bonus ground. I think this one was on a hop so many may have been
There are two very similar grounds running parallel with a stand on each, the other being Preston Lodge RU. The football club has in addition a small area of cover for the disabled s as entrance is at the top of a bank and down steps and would be otherwise inaccessible
Apart from the main stand there is low banking but no terracing
Match was competitive but not exciting with just the one goal
Evenso a match in this area with admission the sole cost apart from some food is a real bonus and I have just found my diary leaves me with a finish in Glasgow with 6.45 kik offs tomorrow

Also at this game, I thought that Preston were unlucky not to get at least a draw from this game with Arniston's keeper making some good saves...

bagman
Qatar World Cup bid member!

Aug 22, 2019, 11:36 AM

Team(s): Brentford

Post #35 of 44 (1518 views)
Shortcut
Re: [andy smith] Tuesday 20th August 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Southern Combination League Premier Division

Broadbridge Heath (1) 1 v 0 (0) Alfold

Admission £4 OAP, Programme £1 , Attendance 215

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Grounds Season 2019/2020 = 5
Last New Ground : Broadbridge Heath 20th August 2019

royals26

Aug 22, 2019, 3:09 PM

Team(s): Reading

Post #36 of 44 (1345 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bagman] Tuesday 20th August 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Hellenic Division One East

Court Place Farm, Marsh Lane

Long Crendon 0-1 Risborough Rangers

Adm : £5+£1 prog.

Att: h/c 50-60

Direction/facilities: Car Parks full - presumably lots of people in the sports centre or on outside courts?
Also seem to be a couple of presentations/youth courses ongoing in clubhouse & a girls training match out on one of the caged 3Gs.

Parked on the verge on the access road.

Hadn't eaten that evening - so tried a Burger - opted for no cheese but sadly no onions available either - not particularly edifying. Unimpressed

Match: Thought I'd grab 'half-a-tick' with the new lodgers here in their 2nd term.
Decent fast-paced match but few clear openings for either side. I suspect the new boys & early league leaders, RR, were a bit taken aback with the decent standard and fitness of their hosts. They certainly were given a stern test but came through to remain top.

Ht

0-1 very late close to FT. Corner headed @ the back post, down off the bar forced in from close range, with defenders howling for an infringement. I didn't spot anything and more importantly neither did the officials.

Chatted to an elderly visiting Rangers fan who said he was NOT pleased to leave the Spartan S.Mids - I consoled him with at least the prospect of a few decent grounds to visit in this division - mainly due to the proliferation of groundshares (9 out of 16) - and a few of the others aren't too shabby in their own right either (Milton, Wallingford, Abs Town/Utd)

Oxford Ring and A4074 well behaved - back home by about 22:30 - lots of cones on the stretch past Barton Village though.

pokal02
First Team Star

Aug 22, 2019, 4:17 PM

Team(s): Barnet, Cockfosters, Truro City, Udinese

Post #37 of 44 (1281 views)
Shortcut
Re: [royals26] Tuesday 20th August 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Ashton Town 2-2 Emley
NWCL Div 1 North
Adm £3 (conc) Att 80

I was staying in the Wigan Wetherspoons (about half the price of the only hotel in Ashton) for this one, so a 5-mile drive was no problem. The small car park inside the ground was full (a notice to this effect at the top of the busy cul-de-sac where the ground is would have been nice - with two cars behind me & cars parked both sides it was extremely difficult to reverse out of it!) Parking in street opposite was fine.

There are two fairly vintage-looking stands with red seats both on the far side of the ground, one on the half way line shallower but longer than the one on its right. This is the only cover apart from a bit of overhang from the clubhouse.

The game was fairly even with the home team taking the lead on 28 mins. HT 1-0. Heavy rain (not forecast) started at HT and by 48 mins the pitch was wet enough for an Emley header to skid over the keeper's hand for 1-1. The ball wasn't rolling very well by about 55 mins , but it wasn't quite bad enough to fear an abandonment. There then follwed 2 goals from corners, Ashton on 66 mins and Emley, with the aid of a deflection, on 68. If anything it was Emley pressing for a winner, with the game becoming a bit tetchy near the end, but no further scoring ensued.

Back in the bar in Wigan by 21:58.

Ipeland
First Team Sub

Aug 22, 2019, 6:02 PM

Team(s): Bolton Wanderers, local non-league teams

Post #38 of 44 (1204 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pokal02] Tuesday 20th August 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Greenfield 2-2 St Asaph City (1-1 HT) at Alpha Park
Welsh Alliance Division 1
Admission: Free, Programme: None, Tea: £1
Attendance: 32 (h/c)

Dipped into this league for another early evening kick off in North Wales. Not exactly the most scenic of grounds, with a factory building as the backdrop along one side and some burnt out portacabins at one end with the North Wales Coast line behind. Pitch is fully railed off and filled in, with hard standing on three sides but no cover available, which meant the crowd got soaked as it rained pretty consistently throughout. Changing room building at the grassed end with a tea bar inside which had hot drinks and chocolate/crisps on offer.

Match started off slowly, with St Asaph having more of the ball but not doing much with it, until the last 15 minutes of the first half where it picked up a notch. Greenfield took the lead in the 38th minute through a decent move which ended up with Dan Sim being one-on-one with the goalkeeper before slotting home, most of the visiting defence were static as they were claiming offside. The lead didn't last long as five minutes later it was 1-1, Mike Hargrave going on a good run down the right wing before cutting into the box and finishing past the Greenfield goalie, who probably should've had more of a hand to it. Greenfield retook the lead in the 57th minute through an outside the box effort from Danny Calvert, and things got worse for St Asaph soon afterwards as their keeper was forced off injured leading to an outfield player going in goal. However Greenfield, through a combination of good defensive work and questionable decision making by their forwards, didn't really have any more 'real' chances and with 10 minutes to go St Asaph equalised again through a Liam Brayson shot which hit the post and rolled in.

Grounds visited: 298
Last new ground: Welfare Ground (Brandon United)
Next planned fixture: S Shields v Atherton Colls - NPL Premier - 5/10/19

LLD
Reserve Team Star

Aug 24, 2019, 12:23 AM

Team(s): Livingston

Post #39 of 44 (755 views)
Shortcut
Re: [prorege] Tuesday 20th August 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Fife Cup First Round
Burntisland Shipyard v Raith Rovers, 0-4, H.T. 0-1, Att 380 (h/c), Admission £5, No paper, Pie and Coffee £2.30
At Recreation Park, Burntisland

Yet another evening when the paths of prorege and I crossed. Folk will be starting to talk.
As has been suggested, the final result was a bit of a travesty; Rovers didn't get their second goal until well into the second period, and prior to that Shippy might have nicked an equaliser.
The two late goals gave the final scoreline some undeserved polish for Rovers.
I think this was my fourth visit to the Shipyard Recreation Ground, and the attendance tonight was well in excess of the previous three added together.
prorege and I discussed these archaic local competitions during the game - the Fife Cup seems to have had a shot in the arm with new clubs Kelty, Dundonald and Hill of Beath entering the fray.
Likewise the Glasgow Cup is now being used to provide regular games for reserve and Under 21 teams - and geriatric Clyde managers!
It would be nice to see the Lanarkshire, Renfrewshire, Ayrshire, Stirlingshire and Forfarshire Cups dusted down, not to mention the East of Scotland Shield, which pips the Fife Cup (1882) to be Scottish football (world football's?) second oldest surviving trophy.

For all your Scottish football fixture needs: scottishfootballfixtures.wordpress.com

Tim

Aug 24, 2019, 10:07 PM

Team(s): Stourbridge, Welton Rovers

Post #40 of 44 (653 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cherryhopper] Tuesday 20th August 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

As reported by Cherryhopper, also at:

Bournemouth Sports (Parley) 4 Corfe Castle 1 (Dorset Premier League) Att: 30 h/c f&n

Little to add, and it was a most agreeable evening's entertainment. I can't imagine Corfe Castle ever having a 0-0.

burgesshillbee
First Team Star

Aug 25, 2019, 9:46 PM

Team(s): Brentford

Post #41 of 44 (577 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Tim] Tuesday 20th August 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Broadbridge Heath 1 v 0 Alfold Southern Combination League Premier Division Admission £6 Prog £1 Att 215
First visit to Broadbridge Heath's new ground which is a few yards from their old ground. If travelling by car follow the signs for the Leisure Centre and park in the Leisure Centre Car Park or in the nearby bowls club. Entrance to ground is round the side of the Leisure Centre and seems to have been an afterthought. Inside there is a fair sized clubhouse but the tea bar only seemed to be doing Tea/Coffee and Hot Dogs. It is flat standing all round with a small amount of cover behind one end and a seated stand on the far side, overall though a much better facility than the one they previously using. A tight game was won 10 minutes into the second half with a 25 yard shot, the home team also hitting the post in the first half. Pleasant Evening spent in the company of Bagman (Thanks for he Coffee), Crystal Palace Dave and Worthing Steve.

The Moose
First Team Star

Aug 25, 2019, 9:56 PM

Team(s):

Post #42 of 44 (568 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Tim] Tuesday 20th August 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

WESTERN LGE PREM DIV: BRIDPORT 0 SHEPTON MALLET 3

ADM: £6. PROG: £1. ATT: 151

Been here a few times over the years, & still a pleasant place to visit. Always better when you’ve spent some time at Lyme plus West Bay for tea beforehand mind! The layout of the venue hasn’t changed really, just the type of stand & cover that’s relatively new. Decent tea bar too, along with a friendly clubhouse.

Bees are set to struggle this season it seems, with twelve goals conceded in their first three games. They played as though they’d been bottom of the table for months, such was their low confidence levels. Shep won with ease on the night, but not sure they’ve enough about them to challenge the ‘bigger boys’. Glad to have visited this ground once again, as it remains a decent little venue for this level.

KRTM :-)

totallyuntamed
First Team Star

Sep 3, 2019, 11:42 AM

Team(s): Solihull Moors

Post #43 of 44 (442 views)
Shortcut
Re: [The Moose] Tuesday 20th August 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Southern Combination League Premier Division Broadbridge Heath 1 Alfold 0 Admission £4 (concession) Programme £1 (good value with plenty of reading). Attendance 215
Broadbridge Heath's new ground is barely a couple of hundred yards from the old with admission to it gained from Tesco's capacious car park - we hadn't checked on this and ended up going through a new estate to get there, something which is not permitted. There is an impressive sizeable clubhouse here with a bar and refreshment area with hot dogs, tea and coffee available. There are plenty of tables and chairs spread around. Changing rooms are at one end of the building. Opposite is a small Atcost type stand with the dugouts on this side. There is also a tiny covered terrace behind the right hand goal. There are four floodlight pylons either side of the ground and a new housing estate behind one goal. All in all a very smart set up far more football friendly than the athletics stadium where they used to play. I thought it was a desperately poor first half with only a couple of chances, one to each side. The only goal came soon after half time and it was Broadbridge Heath who scored it. The second half was marginally better than the first but I was very disappointed with the fare, given that this was Level 5.

"There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Milletts".

sheffgeoff
First Team Star

Sep 9, 2019, 6:51 PM

Team(s): Colchester United, Stocksbridge Park Steels, Borussia Dortmund & Essex CC

Post #44 of 44 (326 views)
Shortcut
Re: [totallyuntamed] Tuesday 20th August 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Wiltshire Senior League

The Old Showfield, Frome

Frome Collegians 1(0) Holt FC 2(1)

Red & Blue Striped Shirts / Blue Shorts Navy Blue Shirts & Shorts w Yellow & white Trim

Attendance 32 (Headcount)

Admission Free No Programmes or Badges

The Old Showfield sits on top of a hill overlooking Frome cricket ground. The pitch is fenced off with spectators outside the fence. The only furniture was two dugouts. The game kicked off at 18:32. Westbury based Holt took an early 3rd minute lead when their left back cut into the box and curled a superb shot into the top corner. Collegians levelled in the 67th minute when their left winger got on the end of a left side pullback. Just four minutes later Holt's centre forward took advantage of a defensive mix up to roll the ball into an empty net and secure all three points. With decent weather we finished in decent light.

(This post was edited by sheffgeoff on Sep 9, 2019, 6:54 PM)

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3