Home: Non-League Football Discussion: General Discussion:
Walthamstow FC sticker album

Forest Gump
Youth Team Star

Jul 29, 2019, 3:35 PM

Post #1 of 5 (1403 views)
Shortcut
Walthamstow FC sticker album Can't Post or Reply Privately

Mods - sorry if this is considered a shameless plug, but I thought it would be of interest to the forum members. Please move if it you like.

"Forget the Premier League album, the Walthamstow FC sticker album is the must-have this season!

Each album comes with 23 stickers (including one shiny) for all our under 16 supporters at the start of the season.

They will be given away FREE to children at Walthamstow FC home games, but you can order your own online here: https://www.walthamstowfc.com/...19-20-sticker-album/

Please note: Any orders will be dispatched after our first home game of the season on the 3rd of August."

Hertspireite
Junior Team Star

Jul 29, 2019, 3:38 PM

Team(s): Chesterfield FC

Post #2 of 5 (1397 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Forest Gump] Walthamstow FC sticker album [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Now shall I order one for me???? I'm very tempted as I do keep an eye on this team as I used to live in Waltham Forest.

2018 -19 season. 7 new grounds.
2019 -20 season 17 new grounds.
Newest ground visited Sharpenhoe Road, Barton Rovers, Southern League Division 1 Central, Level 4

(This post was edited by Hertspireite on Jul 29, 2019, 3:40 PM)

leohoenig
Administrator

Jul 29, 2019, 5:53 PM

Team(s): Cheltenham Town

Post #3 of 5 (1243 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Hertspireite] Walthamstow FC sticker album [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Although it is a shameless plug, I think it should stay here as an example of one of the ways clubs can try to get more interaction with the younger fans

Fat AND Pompous.
The proof that you can have too much of a good thing
Now blogging at http://www.leohoenig.com

Dribble!
First Team Sub

Jul 29, 2019, 7:07 PM

Team(s): Ipswich Town

Post #4 of 5 (1162 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leohoenig] Walthamstow FC sticker album [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Agree with Leo - well done Walthamstow

Last New ground; Maidenhead United, Games in 2019/20 Season; 41, New Grounds this Season; 19, Next scheduled game: Ipswich Town v Rotherham United, League One (23/10/19)

http://portmanroadtothesansiro.blogspot.co.uk/

Barbie
First Team Regular

Jul 29, 2019, 7:17 PM

Team(s): Rye United RIP, Barry Town Utd

Post #5 of 5 (1142 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Dribble!] Walthamstow FC sticker album [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Did one of these for Rye United, a few years ago. Completely wrecked committee meetings as grown men turned into a bunch of small children, as they did their swapsies instead of concentrating on the business in hand!

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3