Non League Matters - The Continuation of Tonys english Football Site 



  Main Index MAIN
INDEX
Search Posts SEARCH
POSTS
Who's Online WHO'S
ONLINE
Log in LOG
IN

Home: Non-League Football Discussion: Where are you going?:
Saturday 10th August

 

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All


Lionel de Lion
Youth Team Sub


Aug 10, 2019, 8:09 AM

Posts: 146
Location: Deepest, darkest Norfolk
Team(s): Barry Town United

Post #51 of 55 (619 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Dr Love] Saturday 10th August [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

An FA Cup double for me today, starting with Mulbarton Wanderers v Boston Town at 3pm and, for my 50th game of the season, Thetford Town v Rothwell Corinthians at 7:30pm.




I've been told I should get out more. More?!


pokal02
First Team Star

Aug 10, 2019, 10:29 AM

Posts: 2284
Location: Cockfosters
Team(s): Barnet, Cockfosters, Truro City, Udinese

Post #52 of 55 (459 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Lionel de Lion] Saturday 10th August [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In view of weather in the NE (a couple of NL games have gone already), and the fact that my outward train has been cancelled anyway, I've bottled it and going for Plan B.

Retford v Brigg (NCEL)

Might have preferred Ollerton but currently shown as 90% chance of heavy rain there and only 10% in Retford although it's only a few miles away.


Tim
Man City Transfer Target!


Aug 10, 2019, 11:37 AM

Posts: 8240
Location: Stourbridge, Charmouth
Team(s): Stourbridge, Welton Rovers

Post #53 of 55 (369 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Tim] Saturday 10th August [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Don't like the look of the M5, so Plan B:

2.30 Eastwood Hanley v Wolstanton United (Staffs County League)


gcnc
Man City Transfer Target!

Aug 10, 2019, 12:21 PM

Posts: 11337
Location: Pontypool
Team(s): Newport County

Post #54 of 55 (326 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Tim] Saturday 10th August [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Welsh League Division 1

Croesyceiliog v Pontardawe Town


mxhornet
First Team Star


Aug 10, 2019, 1:29 PM

Posts: 1559
Location: Norwich
Team(s): Watford, Celtic, Ajax, Kings Lynn Town and all local ladies teams.

Post #55 of 55 (242 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Lionel de Lion] Saturday 10th August [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately


In Reply To
An FA Cup double for me today, starting with Mulbarton Wanderers v Boston Town at 3pm and, for my 50th game of the season, Thetford Town v Rothwell Corinthians at 7:30pm.


As the weather has changed other plans for today, I will also be at the first of these two games.



Watford FC supporter hence the name also follow Hull FC but rarely get to see either these days.

Have now visited over 800 grounds, progress in recent years has been rather slow and will continue to be as things stand.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All
 
 


free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3