Darrell Freeland (Bracknell Town)

Mark Hardy
Reserve Team Star

Apr 30, 2019, 10:20 PM

Team(s): Farnborough

Post #1 of 3 (1381 views)
Shortcut
Darrell Freeland (Bracknell Town) Can't Post or Reply Privately

Sad news Darrell or Dudley as he was known passed away on Sunday 28th April at The Royal Brompton Hospital. He was 43. He had been in there since November following a third heart operation as he had a defective valve.

He was a regular at Larger Lane tor many years and was match secretary, plus a regular visitor to other local clubs.

I think he posted on here as DudleyBTFC, but not 100% on that.

TC of Berks
Junior Team Star

May 14, 2019, 11:57 AM

Team(s): East Berks

Post #2 of 3 (786 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Mark Hardy] Darrell Freeland (Bracknell Town) [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

I believe he was DudleyBTFC on here. He was my great friend and we started Football in Bracknell together. His funeral is on Friday and he is greatly missed by all of us.

Co-editor of FootballinBracknell - covering the game from Sunday League to semi-pro in East Berkshire.

Follow us on Twitter

Like us on Facebook

wormbo
Junior Team Regular

Jun 14, 2019, 8:04 PM

Team(s):

Post #3 of 3 (182 views)
Shortcut
Re: [TC of Berks] Darrell Freeland (Bracknell Town) [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Oh that is sad to hear I remember Darrell as being one of the first set of researchers I had when I took over my role as a Head Researcher for the Southern League for the Football Manager game. Must have been back in 2008.

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3