INDEX
Search Posts SEARCH
IN

Home: Ground Hopping & Programmes: General:
Inter Milan tickets

auchinleckian
Youth Team Star

Feb 15, 2019, 10:31 AM

Team(s): Auchinleck Talbot; Grimsby Town; Wales (rugby and football)

Post #1 of 11 (2749 views)
Shortcut
Inter Milan tickets Can't Post or Reply Privately

Am going over to Bergamo for a long weekend in the springtime and was wanting to visit the San Siro whilst over there. I'm wanting to buy tickets in advance, but on Inter's own site they say that all games past mid March are "Fixture to be confirmed" Other sites show nothing like this and I was wondering whether it was just Inter playing safe in case of something completely unexpected and was normal practice for them.

Can anyone please advise?

leohoenig
Administrator

Feb 15, 2019, 10:52 AM

Team(s): Cheltenham Town

Post #2 of 11 (2739 views)
Shortcut
Re: [auchinleckian] Inter Milan tickets [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

It probably means that the date and time of the fixture has not yet been confirmed

Fat AND Pompous.
The proof that you can have too much of a good thing
Now blogging at http://www.leohoenig.com

Jamesy1926
Youth Team Sub

Feb 15, 2019, 11:03 AM

Team(s): Cardiff Met Uni FC, Fiorentina

Post #3 of 11 (2730 views)
Shortcut
Re: [auchinleckian] Inter Milan tickets [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

The kick off dates and times tend to be released in 'batches' in my experience so it's worth checking the Serie A official website regularly for confirmation.

http://www.casadelcalcio.com

auchinleckian
Youth Team Star

Feb 15, 2019, 11:08 AM

Post #4 of 11 (2727 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leohoenig] Inter Milan tickets [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

I fully appreciate that Leo, but as someone who doesn't normally follow the top league of Italian football it did strike me as odd that they don't seem to have an up to date fixture list until the end of the season, like the Premeirship for example?

paulh66
Qatar World Cup bid member!

Feb 15, 2019, 11:29 AM

Team(s): Tranmere Rovers, South Liverpool (the South will rise again), Cammell Laird

Post #5 of 11 (2702 views)
Shortcut

They do have an up to date fixture list: https://www.inter.it/en/calendario

It's only the ticket sales for games so far ahead that come with the 'not confirmed' caveat, for reasons already mentioned. The club's continued participation in the Europa League, besides TV scheduling, will be a factor.

Part-Timer
Chelsea Transfer Target

Feb 15, 2019, 11:38 AM

Team(s): Brentford, Bradford City, Peterborough United, Yaxley

Post #6 of 11 (2688 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
I fully appreciate that Leo, but as someone who doesn't normally follow the top league of Italian football it did strike me as odd that they don't seem to have an up to date fixture list until the end of the season, like the Premeirship for example?

The Premier League doesn't have an up to date fixture list until the end of the season. Nothing beyond April is confirmed with the outline fixture list subject to change for TV purposes. Clubs in England don't generally sell advance tickets until fixture dates and times are confirmed either. Spain is even harder work with fixtures being shunted around at very short notice.

auchinleckian
Youth Team Star

Feb 15, 2019, 12:16 PM

Post #7 of 11 (2645 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Part-Timer] Inter Milan tickets [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Thanks for the advice folks, it just shows my ignorance of everything to do with the professional game. Might just give the San Siro a miss. Anyone got details of a semi reasonable non league / semi pro team(s) in the Bergamo district?

paulh66
Qatar World Cup bid member!

Feb 15, 2019, 12:23 PM

Team(s): Tranmere Rovers, South Liverpool (the South will rise again), Cammell Laird

Post #8 of 11 (2638 views)
Shortcut

If Inter are currently scheduled to be at home while you're over there then the only variable will likely be on which day/time of that particular weekend, as opposed to the game being postponed altogether. If you can allow for that degree of flexibility in your plans until nearer the time then you shouldn't have a problem.

Can't help you with lower level stuff but Atalanta play in Bergamo.

brb
Reserve Team Sub

Feb 18, 2019, 8:28 AM

Team(s): SG Dynamo Dresden, FC Stahl Brandenburg

Post #9 of 11 (1798 views)
Shortcut

Just visit the online ticketing site a couple of days, e.g. the Wednesday pre match Weekend, and all will be fine, or just turn up the ground and buy your ticket.

I do not suppose a sell out against any opposition, may only AC Milan ...

Tony Le Mesmer
Junior Team Sub

Feb 19, 2019, 12:37 PM

Team(s): Reading, Maidenhead United, Inter

Post #10 of 11 (984 views)
Shortcut

If you are going to Bergamo anyway, you really dont want to miss out on visiting San Siro. In my book, it is the best football stadium in the world.
I used to watch Inter several times a season from 03-09, enjoyed my first visit so much kept going back! You could turn up for the derby and buy off touts for cú50. You should be able to get tickets at the ground on the day for anything other than big games. Just bring your passport to the stadium for ID.

auchinleckian
Youth Team Star

Feb 19, 2019, 1:35 PM

Post #11 of 11 (941 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Tony Le Mesmer] Inter Milan tickets [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Many thanks for all the replies it really is so very much appreciated, and it's so reassuring to know that such a wealth of info is out there. Will be going to the San Siro.

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3