Home: Non-League Football Discussion: Restructuring Discussion:
Northern Premier League 2018/19

BDA_85
First Team Regular

Jan 17, 2019, 1:35 PM

Post #1 of 5 (5007 views)
Shortcut
     Northern Premier League 2018/19   or Reply Privately

Starting new thread as the most recent NPL thread I can see is the 2017/18 one.

Colwyn Bay vs Trafford this Saturday will KO at 1pm, due to ongoing floodlight issues.

As a result of Ramsbottom's progress in the FA Trophy, their league fixture with Newcastle Town needs to be re-arranged.

derekn
First Team Star

Jan 22, 2019, 3:44 PM

Team(s): Taunton Town

Post #2 of 5 (3665 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [BDA_85] Northern Premier League 2018/19 [In reply to]   or Reply Privately

What has this got to do with 'Restructuring'? Can the thread be removed?
'Where are you going?' is the area for this stuff.

BDA_85
First Team Regular

Jan 22, 2019, 4:02 PM

Post #3 of 5 (3637 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [derekn] Northern Premier League 2018/19 [In reply to]   or Reply Privately

It was intended to be all things Northern Premier League, similarly to the 2017/18 thread mentioned above.

derekn
First Team Star

Jan 22, 2019, 10:43 PM

Team(s): Taunton Town

Post #4 of 5 (3352 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [BDA_85] Northern Premier League 2018/19 [In reply to]   or Reply Privately

That's not what this section is for!!!!

leohoenig
Administrator

Jan 23, 2019, 9:30 AM

Team(s): Cheltenham Town

Post #5 of 5 (3132 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [derekn] Northern Premier League 2018/19 [In reply to]   or Reply Privately

As posters have said, things like fixture dates and kick off time changes need to be posted on "where are you going" - where they can reach a wide audience and in particular those who might be travelling to the games may see them. No one will ever object to posting a change on the dated threads, even if you are not going to the game itself.
My opinion is that we do not need specific threads for leagues at steps 1-4. It is lower down that the make up of divisions is less clear before the season starts and there are more likely to be changes during the season. Any club in steps 1-4 that even comes close to folding generally gets discussed on its own merits. Again, it is lower down the system that clubs fold with just a note.
While I have the opinion that we do not need specific threads for leagues at steps 1-4 - I will not close down threads created that list the comings and goings in these leagues.

Fat AND Pompous.
The proof that you can have too much of a good thing
Now blogging at http://www.leohoenig.com

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3