Free Admission For Step 5 Game

Butlin
Ballboy/girl

Jan 14, 2019, 1:29 AM

Post #1 of 5 (6944 views)
Shortcut
Free Admission For Step 5 Game Can't Post or Reply Privately

From Rugby Town F.C

Due to obvious constraints on peopleís budgets at this time of year and three home matches in succession, the usual admission price of £8/£4 has been removed and all its supporters and indeed the rest of the towns footballing fraternity, will have free admission for their home game on Saturday January 26th v Kirby Muxloe. 3pm kick off.

(This post was edited by Butlin on Jan 14, 2019, 1:30 AM)

kirby knitters
Qatar World Cup bid member!

Jan 14, 2019, 8:55 PM

Team(s): Hinckley United FC.

Post #2 of 5 (6096 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Butlin] Free Admission For Step 5 Game [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Along with the £3 admission that the club charges for anyone arriving at half timeSly I'll give this game a go as I love the ground (nothing to do with the opposition)

RussWWFC
First Team Star

Jan 17, 2019, 5:18 PM

Team(s): Wycombe Wanderers

Post #3 of 5 (5394 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kirby knitters] Free Admission For Step 5 Game [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Nice gesture, but blimey, £8 is blooming steep for step 5, albeit at a brilliant ground. Should be no more than £6 at that level IMO

Visit my Blog - The Wycombe Wanderer
Follow me on Twitter @RussWWFC

Butlin
Ballboy/girl

Jan 18, 2019, 8:17 PM

Post #4 of 5 (5127 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RussWWFC] Free Admission For Step 5 Game [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

We were paying £10 step 5 at Bromsgrove Sp last season for Worcester City. Couple of quid more than the valley but helps a club through a bad patch. Rugby hasnít raised or lowered its prices for the last ten years despite playing two levels above where we are. Great viewing stand (550 seated), very clean toilets inside the bar and outside, decent array of drinks. One downer is no pies!

As Iíve said, free entry, so if you need to tick this one off then a great opportunity.

kirby knitters
Qatar World Cup bid member!

Jan 19, 2019, 9:10 AM

Team(s): Hinckley United FC.

Post #5 of 5 (5000 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Butlin] Free Admission For Step 5 Game [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Important to stress the people that matter don't seem to mind as the gates at Rugby are holding up very well. Looking forward to going back and spending some money in bar etc as long as the weather gives me that opportunity.Sly

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3