NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 2018–19

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

nervous rec
Reserve Team Regular

Sep 9, 2018, 5:31 PM

Team(s): Aldershot Town

Post #76 of 91 (669 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Hitchin-John] NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 2018–19 [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

Please could Cedars Park be removed from the Division 1 table of the Suffolk and Ipswich League as they were removed from the division before the season started.

Football seen in England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Iceland, Spain, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Lichenstein, Poland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Italy Czech Republic, Ukraine, Gibraltar, Andorra, Luxembourg, San Marino, U.S.A., Canada, Portugal, and Slovakia.

Divisions completed: Combined Counties Division 1, Welsh Premier League, Welsh League Division 1, Welsh Alliance Premier Division, Airtricity Irish Premier, Gibraltar Divisions 1 & 2

Hitchin-John
Reserve Team Star

Sep 9, 2018, 6:39 PM

Team(s): Hitchin Town

Post #77 of 91 (661 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nervous rec] NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 2018–19 [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Please could Cedars Park be removed from the Division 1 table of the Suffolk and Ipswich League as they were removed from the division before the season started.

Actioned as requested, thanks for information.

Hitchin-John
Reserve Team Star

Sep 9, 2018, 6:52 PM

Post #78 of 91 (655 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kirby knitters] NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 2018–19 [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Incorrect result on UCL Prem game yesterday.
O N Chenecks 3 Kirby Muxloe 1. (various papers and FT showing a 1-3 away win)

NLM updated and result reversed but can any person get Full Time updated, my attempts get rejected.

Thanks for information.

Sarumio
Chelsea Transfer Target

Sep 10, 2018, 2:08 PM

Team(s): Salisbury

Post #79 of 91 (596 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Hitchin-John] NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 2018–19 [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

West Lancs Div One

Ulverston Rangers should be GSK Ulverston Rangers - not sure why it has been changed - they have been GSK prefixed for many years and haven;t changed it this season.

East Sussex Prem - sadly Ore Athletic did not start the season, and thus need removing from the table.

Hitchin-John
Reserve Team Star

Sep 10, 2018, 3:36 PM

Post #80 of 91 (585 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sarumio] NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 2018–19 [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

In Reply To
West Lancs Div One

Ulverston Rangers should be GSK Ulverston Rangers - not sure why it has been changed - they have been GSK prefixed for many years and haven;t changed it this season.

East Sussex Prem - sadly Ore Athletic did not start the season, and thus need removing from the table.

Looks like Ulverston Rangers have removed the GSK prefix according to the West Lancs web site and therefore I have not changed it.

http://www.westlancashireleague.co.uk/club-info/520678

I have removed Ore Athletic from the East Sussex Prem.

Thanks for information.

PaulC
Man City Transfer Target!

Sep 10, 2018, 5:31 PM

Team(s): AFC Darwen, Troon, Ayr Utd, Burnley

Post #81 of 91 (573 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To
West Lancs Div One

Looks like Ulverston Rangers have removed the GSK prefix according to the West Lancs web site and therefore I have not changed it. .

Yes, I changed GSK Ulverston Rangers to Ulverston Rangers because they *have* changed this season.

http://www.westlancashireleague.co.uk/...fo?division_id=42456

EDIT I suppose in the same division Milnthorpe Corinthians should be renamed Corinthians (Milnthorpe) since they are clearly "Corinthians FC". I remember in the old days when they played in the FA Cup "Corinthians (Milnthorpe)" was how they often appeared in the newspaper results.

(This post was edited by PaulC on Sep 10, 2018, 5:34 PM)

Sarumio
Chelsea Transfer Target

Sep 11, 2018, 8:51 PM

Post #82 of 91 (516 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PaulC] NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 2018–19 [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To
West Lancs Div One

Looks like Ulverston Rangers have removed the GSK prefix according to the West Lancs web site and therefore I have not changed it. .

Yes, I changed GSK Ulverston Rangers to Ulverston Rangers because they *have* changed this season.

http://www.westlancashireleague.co.uk/...fo?division_id=42456

EDIT I suppose in the same division Milnthorpe Corinthians should be renamed Corinthians (Milnthorpe) since they are clearly "Corinthians FC". I remember in the old days when they played in the FA Cup "Corinthians (Milnthorpe)" was how they often appeared in the newspaper results.

Again, it really does not matter what the web administrator of the West Lancashire League website has decided to call them.

Ulverston are still registered with the FA as GSK Ulverston Rangers. And Milnthorpe's name is clearly Milnthorpe Corinthians.

Punch their names into FA Find a Club, that's the only sure fire way to determine what a club is properly called! That's also their names as a result on the WLL's FA Full Time page.

Maybe the West Lancs website admin guy just doesn't like GlaxoSmithKline products!

(This post was edited by Sarumio on Sep 11, 2018, 8:55 PM)

PaulC

Sep 11, 2018, 11:07 PM

Team(s): AFC Darwen, Troon, Ayr Utd, Burnley

Post #83 of 91 (498 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sarumio] NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 2018–19 [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Again, it really does not matter what the web administrator of the West Lancashire League website has decided to call them.

Ulverston are still registered with the FA as GSK Ulverston Rangers. And Milnthorpe's name is clearly Milnthorpe Corinthians.

Punch their names into FA Find a Club, that's the only sure fire way to determine what a club is properly called! That's also their names as a result on the WLL's FA Full Time page.

Maybe the West Lancs website admin guy just doesn't like GlaxoSmithKline products!

GSK is moving out of Ulverston. The club has changed its crest from “GSK Ulverston Rovers” to “Ulverston Rovers”. I don’t think it’s the WLL admin guy with a downer on GSK.

https://www.heart.co.uk/...otential-gsk-buyers/

Hitchin-John
Reserve Team Star

Sep 14, 2018, 2:44 PM

Post #84 of 91 (388 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PaulC] NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 2018–19 [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

From information gathered from the 2018-19 Name Changes, Mergers and Closures thread in recent days, it has been necessary to remove or action the following covered by NLM Fixtures & Results.

East Sussex Premier League: Remove Ore Athletic.

West Riding County Amateur League: Remove AFC Bingley.

Hellenic League One East Division: Remove Bicester Town.

Peterborough & District League: Remove Warboys Town from Premier League, the club has been moved 2 divisions lower by the PETDL league, this division not covered by NLM.

I have expunged all results and removed fixtures where appropriate and added note's above league tables. NLM and site leagues checked and agree.

Bandicoot
Junior Team Regular

Sep 15, 2018, 5:48 PM

Team(s): Newport Pagnell Town, Bletchley Park

Post #85 of 91 (317 views)
Shortcut

Bedfordshire County League Division One is showing Marston Shelton Rovers Reserves, could someone please remove them as they are actually in Division Two.

Many Thanks
Paul

My first season of Non-League football and I intend to enjoy the ride.

Hitchin-John
Reserve Team Star

Sep 15, 2018, 8:46 PM

Post #86 of 91 (305 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bandicoot] NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 2018–19 [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Bedfordshire County League Division One is showing Marston Shelton Rovers Reserves, could someone please remove them as they are actually in Division Two.

Many Thanks
Paul

Agreed and removed. Thanks for information.

Sarumio
Chelsea Transfer Target

Sep 17, 2018, 12:53 PM

Post #87 of 91 (229 views)
Shortcut

I have noticed that the Attendance Statistics table is missing from the Southern Combination Premier Division's page.

Hitchin-John
Reserve Team Star

Sep 17, 2018, 1:42 PM

Post #88 of 91 (222 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
I have noticed that the Attendance Statistics table is missing from the Southern Combination Premier Division's page.

Fixed, thanks for information.

dottirofhod

Sep 20, 2018, 2:13 PM

Team(s): Crewe Alex and obviously England.(Unlike a lot on here)

Post #89 of 91 (105 views)
Shortcut

AFC Monton need deleting from Manchester league table, I have deleted fixtures/results.

Full time is incorrect at the moment , they have forgot to void the AFC Monton v Old Alts game on Aug 14th.

Table on here is correct.

From July 1, 2018 to June 30, 2019 = 60 / 55 / 5. (You know my rules) @ 17 /09 /2018.
Benelux. Bel = 0-0-0- ( 0-0-0 ) - ( 5-0-2-1 ) UPDATED. Ta Reg. Lux = 0-0. Neth = 0-0-0 - ( 4 - 2 ).
Scotland. Senior. 0-0-0-0-(0-0)-(1 IHS - 2 BT & LT)-(NofS 0).
Junior.(0-0-0)- (0-0-1-0)-(0-0)-(0).
Some of my neighbours are prostitutes.

(This post was edited by dottirofhod on Sep 20, 2018, 2:14 PM)

Hitchin-John
Reserve Team Star

Sep 20, 2018, 4:18 PM

Post #90 of 91 (91 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dottirofhod] NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 2018–19 [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

In Reply To
AFC Monton need deleting from Manchester league table, I have deleted fixtures/results.

Full time is incorrect at the moment , they have forgot to void the AFC Monton v Old Alts game on Aug 14th.

Table on here is correct.

Removed, thanks for the information

Hitchin-John
Reserve Team Star

Sep 21, 2018, 8:06 PM

Post #91 of 91 (25 views)
Shortcut

Mid Wales Division Two

Brecon Northcote resigned with immediate effect.

Results expunged and removed from league table with note. NLM & MWDiv2 league tables checked and agree.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3