Non League Matters - The Continuation of Tonys english Football Site 

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
Search Posts SEARCH
IN

THIS FORUM IS NOW READ ONLY - PLEASE HEAD OVER TO THE NEW FORUM HERE (CLICK LINK) TO REGISTER A NEW ACCOUNT - THANKS

Home: Non League Football Information: Other Cup Competitions:
Combined Counties Div One Cup Final

escobar
Junior Team Star

May 5, 2008, 12:36 PM

Post #1 of 5 (3739 views)
Shortcut
Combined Counties Div One Cup Final Can't Post or Reply Privately

COMBINED COUNTIES LEAGUE - DIVISION ONE CUP FINAL

HANWORTH VILLA v STAINES LAMMAS @ Ashford Town (Middlesex) FC

Monday 5th May @ 15.00

escobar
Junior Team Star

May 5, 2008, 9:49 PM

Post #2 of 5 (3697 views)
Shortcut
Re: [escobar] Combined Counties Div One Cup Final [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

HANWORTH VILLA 2-1 STAINES LAMMAS a.e.t.

escobar
Junior Team Star

Jun 9, 2008, 10:09 PM

Post #3 of 5 (3497 views)
Shortcut
Re: [escobar] Combined Counties Div One Cup Final [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Interesting to see that there was a larger crowd for the CC Division One Cup Final than there was for the CC Premier Cup Final.

VP
Man City Transfer Target!

Jun 10, 2008, 2:45 PM

Post #4 of 5 (3437 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Interesting to see that there was a larger crowd for the CC Division One Cup Final than there was for the CC Premier Cup Final.

Not surprising really. I'm actually surprised how many went to the BG v Merstham game.

Hanworth v Staines at Ashford on a bank holiday Monday. Nice and local for all involved. The two best teams in the division and the two with the highest average crowds and on a good day for football.

Bedfont Green v Merstham at Woking on a Thursday night. BG's average attendance this season was 25. They're one of the clubs where the away contingent usually outnumbers the home lot. I don't know why 'cos they're usually good to watch but such is life. It's probably due to them playing elsewhere for years on end so no community involvement.

I'm not sure if you're aware or not, but the El Records Premier Challenge Cup is actually the CC League cup for both divisions. There isn't a cup for Premier division teams only.

escobar
Junior Team Star

Jun 11, 2008, 8:00 PM

Post #5 of 5 (3324 views)
Shortcut
Re: [VP] Combined Counties Div One Cup Final [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
I'm not sure if you're aware or not, but the El Records Premier Challenge Cup is actually the CC League cup for both divisions. There isn't a cup for Premier division teams only.

Yes, fully aware thanks. Smile

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3