Notts Senior League 2018/19

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Tim
Man City Transfer Target!

Feb 23, 2019, 8:25 AM

Team(s): Stourbridge, Welton Rovers

Post #26 of 34 (3034 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Steveb] Notts Senior League 2018/19 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To
Stapleford are still playing at Basford, they've also had home games away to Eastwood res and Sandiacre, although they played a Notts Senior Cup game at home to Newark Flowserve at home at Hickings Lane. It looks like lots of work will be done before next season. I don't know if the ground will then be okay for promotion.

According to their Twitter they’re playing at Hickings Lane this afternoon.

I saw them at Hickings Lane in November and was under the impression they were back there on a permanent basis.

Reborn Yellow
Youth Team Regular

Feb 23, 2019, 11:14 AM

Team(s): Hucknall Town, Nottingham Forest

Post #27 of 34 (2933 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Steveb] Notts Senior League 2018/19 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

There doesn’t seem to be any pattern to where they play. Hickings Lane is little more than a roped off pitch, but the NSL must be happy with their plans.

shimtoan
First Team Regular

Feb 24, 2019, 1:21 AM

Team(s): Dunkirk

Post #28 of 34 (2699 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Reborn Yellow] Notts Senior League 2018/19 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
There doesn’t seem to be any pattern to where they play. Hickings Lane is little more than a roped off pitch, but the NSL must be happy with their plans.

it's not the only NSL Premier ground like that. A couple more spring immediately to mind

unless stated, all views are my own and are not the views of any other person, club, or organisation

BDA_85
First Team Regular

May 8, 2019, 1:40 PM

Post #29 of 34 (1640 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shimtoan] Notts Senior League 2018/19 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Premier Division

Stapleford Town v Cotgrave was postponed on 27th April, with no match rescheduled on Full time. Does anyone have any further details?

Reborn Yellow
Youth Team Regular

May 8, 2019, 2:29 PM

Team(s): Hucknall Town, Nottingham Forest

Post #30 of 34 (1595 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BDA_85] Notts Senior League 2018/19 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

No, I have tried to get info from Stapleford but no reply. I saw a match report that said they had played their last league game. It appears that the Cotgrave game was called off with a day or so notice, as they were expecting to receive the league trophy at the game (at Basford's ground) but received it at home at Hickings Lane.

BDA_85
First Team Regular

May 8, 2019, 4:05 PM

Post #31 of 34 (1528 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Reborn Yellow] Notts Senior League 2018/19 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Thanks for acknowledging. I have just messaged both Stapleford Town and Cotgrave. I WILL get an answer!

Richard Rundle
Man City Transfer Target!

May 8, 2019, 6:17 PM

Post #32 of 34 (1403 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BDA_85] Notts Senior League 2018/19 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Thanks for acknowledging. I have just messaged both Stapleford Town and Cotgrave. I WILL get an answer!

The same as with most of your recent postings, you may have to wait a little while. Games to be awarded (or left void) may need a committee meeting to make a judgement, and at this time of the season the next meeting may well be prior to the AGM.

BDA_85
First Team Regular

May 9, 2019, 9:40 AM

Post #33 of 34 (1117 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Richard Rundle] Notts Senior League 2018/19 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To

The same as with most of your recent postings, you may have to wait a little while. Games to be awarded (or left void) may need a committee meeting to make a judgement, and at this time of the season the next meeting may well be prior to the AGM.

Thanks Richard, I hadn't considered that. Looks like your response was well-timed as the SSML Hillingdon Borough announcement was made around the same time as your response.

BDA_85
First Team Regular

May 13, 2019, 1:30 PM

Post #34 of 34 (641 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Premier Division

Stapleford Town v Cotgrave was postponed on 27th April, with no match rescheduled on Full time. Does anyone have any further details?

Answer received and Full Time updated too, Home w/o.
League season 2018/19 now complete.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3