Non League Matters - The Continuation of Tonys english Football Site 

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
Search Posts SEARCH
IN

Home: Administration: NLM Main Site:
NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 201718

First page Previous page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next page Last page  View All

Sarumio
Chelsea Transfer Target

May 31, 2018, 4:40 PM

Team(s): Salisbury

Post #401 of 414 (8635 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sarumio] Missing Results [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

Middlesex County Prem

The outstanding match between CB Hounslow United Reserves and Sporting Hackney has been declared 'Void' by the League. No points have been awarded but the Mitoo table shows both as having played all 26 games (but the W/D/L columns still add up to 25!!).

Hitchin-John
First Team Sub

May 31, 2018, 10:24 PM

Team(s): Hitchin Town

Post #402 of 414 (8594 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
North Bucks is complete

Missing Result:
21/04 - Deanshanger Athletic 1-2 Great Linford

Thanks for information. Had actioned earlier this evening, also East Berkshire, East Cornwall, and latest results applied to Cornwall and Leic Prem and Div 1.

Hitchin-John
First Team Sub

Jun 1, 2018, 2:12 PM

Post #403 of 414 (8549 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dottirofhod] Missing Results [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Hi John,
to finish.
Manchester League.

Div 1.
Leigh Athletic -1 point. ( inilegible player)

Div 2.
Irlam Steel - 1 point. ( FTF at Hindley 12/05).

Cheshire League.

1 game missing , down as postponed at moment. It was postponed early.

30/05. Orford v Unicorn.Div 2.
Cant see it being played.

Can you keep eye on that as I'm away now for a while and have no idea what internet access will be like.

Ta,
Hoddy.

Manchester League teams actioned.

Cheshire League Div 2 still shows the above game as outstanding. Will check again later.

Hitchin-John
First Team Sub

Jun 1, 2018, 2:20 PM

Post #404 of 414 (8547 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Middlesex County Prem

The outstanding match between CB Hounslow United Reserves and Sporting Hackney has been declared 'Void' by the League. No points have been awarded but the Mitoo table shows both as having played all 26 games (but the W/D/L columns still add up to 25!!).

Note added above league table, but NLM cannot mimic Mitoo. Games played remains 1 short.

Sarumio
Chelsea Transfer Target

Jun 1, 2018, 6:39 PM

Post #405 of 414 (8522 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Hitchin-John] Missing Results [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

Combined Counties Div One - points have been awarded in the 6 unplayed games:

AC London v FC Deportivo Galicia (awarded to FC Deportivo Galicia as AC London could not raise a team)
AC London v South Park Reserves (awarded to South Park Reserves as AC London were suspended)
Farleigh Rovers v Bagshot (awarded to Farleigh Rovers as Bagshot could not raise a team)
Kensington Borough v Ash United (awarded to Ash United as Kensington Borough could not raise a team)
Staines Lammas v Chessington & Hook United (awarded to Staines Lammas as Chessington & Hook United could not raise a team)
South Park Reserves v FC Deportivo Galicia (awarded to FC Deportivo Galicia as South Park Reserves were unable to provide a ground)

Sarumio
Chelsea Transfer Target

Jun 2, 2018, 7:39 PM

Post #406 of 414 (8453 views)
Shortcut

Dorset Premier League

Last outstanding game - Swanage Town & Herston v Holt United - Match awarded to Swanage Town & Herston

Middlesex County Div One West

Much like the remaining game in the Prem, the matches VOS v PFC Victoria on 16th December and New Hanford v South Kilburn Reserves (26th May) have both been declared 'Void' and official tables showing that they've played all games, but the WDL columns again don't add up to the total.

Hitchin-John
First Team Sub

Jun 2, 2018, 8:33 PM

Post #407 of 414 (8443 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Dorset Premier League

Last outstanding game - Swanage Town & Herston v Holt United - Match awarded to Swanage Town & Herston

Middlesex County Div One West

Much like the remaining game in the Prem, the matches VOS v PFC Victoria on 16th December and New Hanford v South Kilburn Reserves (26th May) have both been declared 'Void' and official tables showing that they've played all games, but the WDL columns again don't add up to the total.

Dorset Premier League updated earlier this pm and Midd Prem and West have been updated showing the above games as void.

Don't think we will see any more 'results' from the league games not played.

Richard Rundle
Man City Transfer Target!

Jun 13, 2018, 9:39 AM

Post #408 of 414 (8106 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Hitchin-John] Missing Results [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

Cornwall Combination

All matches are now showing as complete on FA Full-time (although the matches from 31/5/18 aren't showing on the grid).

A thread has been running on Cornwall Football Forum about one team suffering a post-season one point deduction, and the http://www.cornwallcomboleague.co.uk site (run by the guy who started the thread) shows Illogan RBL reserves with 7 points deducted rather than the 6 we knew of already so I'm assuming they are the team who infringed.

In addition, on here this appears under the league table

Saturday 4th November 2017 - Perranporth v Illogan RBL Reserves - Match awarded to Perranporth

Saturday 17th March 2018 - Perranporth v Illogan RBL Reserves - Match awarded to Perranporth

One of these needs to be deleted to get Perran & Illogan back to the maximum of 38 games.

drawoh
First Team Regular

Jun 13, 2018, 3:01 PM

Post #409 of 414 (8069 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Richard Rundle] Missing Results [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Cornwall Combination

All matches are now showing as complete on FA Full-time (although the matches from 31/5/18 aren't showing on the grid).

A thread has been running on Cornwall Football Forum about one team suffering a post-season one point deduction, and the http://www.cornwallcomboleague.co.uk site (run by the guy who started the thread) shows Illogan RBL reserves with 7 points deducted rather than the 6 we knew of already so I'm assuming they are the team who infringed.

Saturday 4th November 2017 - Perranporth v Illogan RBL Reserves - Match awarded to Perranporth

Saturday 17th March 2018 - Perranporth v Illogan RBL Reserves - Match awarded to Perranporth

One of these needs to be deleted to get Perran & Illogan back to the maximum of 38 games.

I've removed the default win for Perranporth, dated 17th March.
I've applied a further one point deduction for Illogan RBL Reserves.
I've added the three 31 May results.

You mentioned the FA Full-time table in your message. I cannot locate the Cornwall Combination League on Full-time, and have only found the table here: http://www.cornwallcomboleague.co.uk/17table.htm

As a result of the changes made we now have a table on NLM which bears a much greater similarity to that shown on the league's web-site.
NLM and website match on points, games and positions.
Regarding the Perranporth v Illogan default home win, this is shown as a 0-0 win for Perranporth on NLM, whereas on the league's website it's shown as a 0-0 draw, but with 3 points awarded to Perranporth and none to Illogan.

There are, however, eight instances of the league's website showing one additional goal scored or conceded.
I've found a couple of incorrect May results, and having corrected them, there are now just four instances of goals not agreeing between NLM and league site. I'll come back later to try to find the others.

Many thanks for pointing out the discrepancies!

Sarumio
Chelsea Transfer Target

Jun 13, 2018, 3:37 PM

Post #410 of 414 (8060 views)
Shortcut
Re: [drawoh] Missing Results [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

In full time for the Conrwall Combination type in LWC (its sponsored by LWC Drinks and they've removed the word Conrwall from the league's name on Full Time

Seriously daft as its bloody difficult t=o find it without the most important part of the league's name missing

Hitchin-John
First Team Sub

Jun 13, 2018, 7:08 PM

Post #411 of 414 (8029 views)
Shortcut
Re: [drawoh] Missing Results [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To
Cornwall Combination

I've removed the default win for Perranporth, dated 17th March.
I've applied a further one point deduction for Illogan RBL Reserves.
I've added the three 31 May results.

You mentioned the FA Full-time table in your message. I cannot locate the Cornwall Combination League on Full-time, and have only found the table here: http://www.cornwallcomboleague.co.uk/17table.htm

As a result of the changes made we now have a table on NLM which bears a much greater similarity to that shown on the league's web-site.
NLM and website match on points, games and positions.
Regarding the Perranporth v Illogan default home win, this is shown as a 0-0 win for Perranporth on NLM, whereas on the league's website it's shown as a 0-0 draw, but with 3 points awarded to Perranporth and none to Illogan.

There are, however, eight instances of the league's website showing one additional goal scored or conceded.
I've found a couple of incorrect May results, and having corrected them, there are now just four instances of goals not agreeing between NLM and league site. I'll come back later to try to find the others.

Many thanks for pointing out the discrepancies!

I have maintained this league for most of the 2017-18 season using the FA Full Time site as my guide. I last checked this table on the 31 May and noted 3 games o/s with no fixture dates. The 3 last results have only been made very recently as these were checked just a few days ago.

However, I have just ensured, rightly or wrongly, that NLM and FA Full Time tables agree, just one incorrect result (1-4 to 1-3) and cancellation of the 1 point deduction for Illogan.

(This post was edited by Hitchin-John on Jun 13, 2018, 7:13 PM)

drawoh
First Team Regular

Jun 13, 2018, 9:37 PM

Post #412 of 414 (8010 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
In full time for the Conrwall Combination type in LWC (its sponsored by LWC Drinks and they've removed the word Conrwall from the league's name on Full Time

Seriously daft as its bloody difficult t=o find it without the most important part of the league's name missing

Thanks for that. I wonder how many people never find their way to the Cornwall section of Full-time!

derekn
First Team Star

Jun 16, 2018, 10:36 AM

Team(s): Taunton Town

Post #413 of 414 (7853 views)
Shortcut

A couple more points deductions in the Somerset County Premier

Shirehampton deducted 3 points for failing to fulfil fixture v Watchet Town on 11/4/18
Odd Down Reserves deducted 1 point for playing a suspended player v Chilcompton Sports on 24/3/18

Also in Div 1 East

Broad Plain House deducted 3 points for failing to fulfil fixture v Castle Cary on 28/4/18

and in Div 1 West

Weston St Johns deducted 3 points for failing to fulfil fixture v Congresbury on 7/5/18
Clevedon United Reserves deducted 6 points for playing more than 3 first team players in game v Street Reserves on 9/5/18
Combe St Nicholas deducted 3 points for failing to fulfil fixture v Clevedon United Reserves

Hitchin-John
First Team Sub

Jun 16, 2018, 1:07 PM

Post #414 of 414 (7842 views)
Shortcut
Re: [derekn] Missing Results [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

In Reply To
A couple more points deductions in the Somerset County Premier

Shirehampton deducted 3 points for failing to fulfil fixture v Watchet Town on 11/4/18
Odd Down Reserves deducted 1 point for playing a suspended player v Chilcompton Sports on 24/3/18

Also in Div 1 East

Broad Plain House deducted 3 points for failing to fulfil fixture v Castle Cary on 28/4/18

and in Div 1 West

Weston St Johns deducted 3 points for failing to fulfil fixture v Congresbury on 7/5/18
Clevedon United Reserves deducted 6 points for playing more than 3 first team players in game v Street Reserves on 9/5/18
Combe St Nicholas deducted 3 points for failing to fulfil fixture v Clevedon United Reserves

I have actioned the above, thanks for information.

First page Previous page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next page Last page  View All

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3