Non League Matters - The Continuation of Tonys english Football Site 

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
Search Posts SEARCH
IN

Home: Non Football Related: Other Sports:
Where are you going - where did you go? OTHER SPORTS!!

First page Previous page 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 Next page Last page  View All

John403
Youth Team Regular

Mar 31, 2018, 6:25 PM

Team(s): Fulham, Tooting & Mitcham, AFC Croydon Athletic

Post #601 of 648 (5094 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Wheelbarrow] Where are you going - where did you go? OTHER SPORTS! [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Saturday 31 March 2018

Point to Point Racing @
Larkhill Racecourse

Admission £10 per car, Racecard £3

A weekend away at my girlfriends parents place in Wiltshire gave me the ideal opportunity to tick this long standing point to point venue.

Each race of the seven races had an odds on favourite & 5 of them won! Personally I get a bit disappointed when I go point to pointing and the fields are small with hot favourites. Most impressive winner was the racecourse debutant King Roland, purchased in Ireland he won with absolute ease and could end up being anything. Another runner Different Gravy I had seen win during my only visit to Ayr a few years back when trained by Nicky Henderson - I just had to back it and thankfully it won.

I liked the course - Certainly one of the bigger Iíve been to with a few permanent buildings for the toilets and jockeys changing rooms (lots of these places use tents and portacabins). Dispite the recent rain the going was only soft and apparently itís very rare to get any worse then soft here.

Nice and easy to find being on military land not far from Stonehenge.

mxhornet
First Team Regular

Apr 6, 2018, 6:26 AM

Team(s): Watford, Celtic, Ajax, Kings Lynn Town and all local ladies teams.

Post #602 of 648 (4892 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mxhornet] Where are you going - where did you go? OTHER SPORTS! [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Wednesday 04-04-18 7pm
Wymondham Wildkats - 10 Easton Eagles - 25
Friendly
City Academy Norwich (indoors)

Not much netball happening over the extended Easter break but I have managed to pick up a few friendlies to umpire the first of which being this fixture. A comfortbale win for Easton, 8-3 up after first quarter before two quarters that went 7-2 in their favour and finally a drawn last quarter (3-3). Not sure Easton will have such an easy ride when I umpire them again on Monday.

Watford FC supporter hence the name also follow Hull FC but rarely get to see either these days.

Have now visited over 800 grounds, progress in recent years has been rather slow and will continue to be as things stand.

mxhornet
First Team Regular

Apr 10, 2018, 8:03 AM

Post #603 of 648 (4764 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mxhornet] Where are you going - where did you go? OTHER SPORTS! [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Not sure Easton will have such an easy ride when I umpire them again on Monday.

Indeed a far harder task for Easton.

Monday 09-04-18 7pm
Easton Eagles - 8 Thoroughbreds - 38
Friendly
City Academy Norwich court one

A comfortbale win for Thoroughbreds 8-1 up after first quarter, then the lead was extended to 22-3 by half time. By three quarter time this had become 32-5, a closer last quarter to finish 38-8.

Watford FC supporter hence the name also follow Hull FC but rarely get to see either these days.

Have now visited over 800 grounds, progress in recent years has been rather slow and will continue to be as things stand.

Rob North
First Team Star

Apr 10, 2018, 11:37 AM

Team(s): Didcot Town, Reading

Post #604 of 648 (4741 views)
Shortcut

HORSE RACING
Saturday April 7th
KELSO
Admission - Membership
Programme - £2.50
Food - Pie £2.50 (a bit stingy on the filling and not as good as usual), Coffee and Blueberry Muffin £4.40
After some pretty dire weather in recent days Kelso got the northern circuit back on the road. The going was heavy but had dried a little bit and pre-meeting course walk suggested it was no worse than soft on the chase course down the far side. There were some soggy sections, down the far side on the hurdlers course and in the straight. Such drying ground usually proves hard work and it was holding, though races were run at a sensible pace. Steady rain fell for much of the meeting, heavier during the staying hurdle at 3.35.
Record prize money for a meeting at Kelso with ITV Racing in attendance giving one of the Scottish 'gaffs' well deserved air time. The executive have worked really hard to attract decent animals in recent years and those of us who are regulars get good quality sport.
KEYBOARD GANGSTER is headstrong and was unruly at Haydock, but Callum Bewley anchored him well and he showed good attitude in the losing stages to win a competitive 2 mile handicap hurdle. REVERANT CUST carried my money and came from looking well held to close to 3/4 length at the line if never looking like winning.
SMOOTH STEPPER jumped well and stayed on determinedly to win the staying handicap chase, his Newcastle conqueror Baywing helping him by ploughing through two out when looking dangerous. LAKE VIEW LAD has done well this season for one of my local trainers Nick Alexander, staying on for third after making a serious error three out. He will be competitive in similar events next season.
Mud lark KRIS SPIN just held off DONNA'S DIAMOND in an epic battle for the 3m 2f handicap hurdle, the pair well clear of the others in the afternoon's worst of the conditions. ARTHUR'S SECRET ran very well, giving way before the last and stopping to a walk on the run-in when very tired (no ill effects reported).
Determined mare CARALINE carried top weight to victory in the two mile chase, triumphing in a battle of wills against the perhaps less committed Vengeur De Guye.
HAUL US IN is progressive and made it 3 wins in 3 in the 2m 5f hurdle, though the opposition had 'more previous than the Krays'.
Interesting finish with a promising young animal in DUHALLOW TORNADO taking the closing 4 runner hunter chase in pleasing style. The North has been short of top notch performers in this class in recent times, but this one could be very good. Charlotte Crane is a rider with noting, riding a cracking race to keep Leavethelighton in with a chance before class told for the winner on the run-in.
Having seen the drone footage on ITV's Opening Show I knew the 'bottom car-park' was very soggy, tractor on recovery duty(!), so I parked in the top car park on this occasion. Sometimes difficult to get out of the junction from that car park, but I was swiftly away and back in Dunfermline 80 minutes later which is as quick as I can manage it.
I've been quiet on the racing front this year, but hope to make up for that with Kelso on Monday the 16th. My wife has the car so it's a chance to tick the Borders Railway to Tweedbank with the Track2Track bus transfer to the course. After that it's on to Balcormo Mains for the Fife point-to-point on the 28th.

mxhornet
First Team Regular

Apr 11, 2018, 7:12 AM

Post #605 of 648 (4650 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Rob North] Where are you going - where did you go? OTHER SPORTS! [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Tuesday 09-04-18 7-15pm
Wymondham Wildkats - 22 Scrabbled Legs - 26
Friendly

A case of deja vu, same venue and same court 24 hours on but a far more competitive game. Wymondham edged the first quarter 5-4, then SL had their best quarter to lead 13-9 at half time. WW narrowed the score by three quarter time to 18-16 before SL managed to restore a four goal lead by the finish.

Also pleased to say I passed by assessment and can now move on to the next stage of umpiring :-)

Bigaitch
Reserve Team Regular

Apr 12, 2018, 6:57 PM

Team(s): Nobody in particular

Post #606 of 648 (4570 views)
Shortcut

Thursday 17th April
Philadelphia Phillies v Pittsburgh Pirates MLB @ Citizen Bank Park

Got a trip to Philly with Mrs Aitch and as there is no soccer locally whilst there have secured a ticket for the baseball. I enjoy the sport having seen The Yankees twice whilst in the big Apple, and my wife is happy for me to go whilst she has a pampering at the hotel. At least that is what she has told me......
30 dollars for a decent mid level seat near the mound. Bring it on!!

BedfontBee
Youth Team Star

Apr 13, 2018, 4:44 PM

Team(s): Bedfont Town

Post #607 of 648 (4517 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bigaitch] Where are you going - where did you go? OTHER SPORTS! [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

NHL
Pittsburgh Penguins 4 Ottawa Senators 0
Ticket $100

Great to finally get to a NHL game in which the Penguins secured a home Play Off advantage. The atmosphere was good and the stadium comfortably one of the best i have been to for that kind of event. Overall really enjoyable and hopefully I'll get to revisit the PPG Paints Arena soon!

http://halftimeorange.blogspot.com/

mxhornet
First Team Regular

Apr 18, 2018, 6:46 AM

Post #608 of 648 (4360 views)
Shortcut

Tuesday 17-04-18 7pm
Premier - 47 Black Knights - 37
Norwich & District Summer League Division Three
Hellesdon Community Centre

With no umpiring this week, I was back to scoring for this fixture. Very close early on with BK leading 13-12 after first quarter then drawing 20 all at half time, it wasn't until midway through the third quarter that either team had led by more than two but once Premier did they started to take control and were 32-25 up at three quarter time, before taking the lead to ten by the end.

Bigaitch
Reserve Team Regular

Apr 20, 2018, 1:14 PM

Team(s): Nobody in particular

Post #609 of 648 (4258 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bigaitch] Where are you going - where did you go? OTHER SPORTS! [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Thursday 17th April
Philadelphia Phillies v Pittsburgh Pirates MLB @ Citizen Bank Park

Got a trip to Philly with Mrs Aitch and as there is no soccer locally whilst there have secured a ticket for the baseball. I enjoy the sport having seen The Yankees twice whilst in the big Apple, and my wife is happy for me to go whilst she has a pampering at the hotel. At least that is what she has told me......
30 dollars for a decent mid level seat near the mound. Bring it on!!

Phillies 7 Pirates 0
Att 19,710 (About 5000 actually present)
Scorecard $3
Seat $30 , and free retro T Shirt given to all present.

Really cold night but very enjoyable with Phillies winning comfortably over a poor Pirates who only made 2 hits all night.
Scoreless into the second , Phillies hit a home run followed by loading the bases and scoring 3 more and they led by 5 at innings end. Another 2 rubs in the 5th was enough to see off Pirates whose night was summed up when a si.pme run out was messed up and the batter made it to first base.
Citizens Bank Park is a superb ball park in the south of Philly , and has the Ice Hockey arena and NFL stadium within a few hundred yards.
A really good and inexpensive night out to round off my trip to Philly.

Rob North
First Team Star

Apr 30, 2018, 2:40 PM

Post #610 of 648 (4086 views)
Shortcut

Saturday April 28th
Point-to-Point
Fife Hunt meeting at BALCORMO MAINS
Going - Going (Good To Soft in places)
Admission £10, Programme £3 (or 2 for £5)
Decent ground meant the biggest fields at Balcormo for some years. Fields of between 5 and 9 runners might not seem large but, given the small immediately local population relying on a few from Nick Alexander and a single pointer kept by Lucinda Russell, it does at least provide decent racing.
Lucinda Russell landed the opener with a promising sort in CHANCEITON building on a decent Rules run at Kelso. This one could step up to Hunter Chases on a regular basis and may cut the mustard in lower class non-amateur races.
AFTERCLASS stepped up on moderate recent form to hold on gamely in the Restricted. Left Bank was potentially best but consistently jumped and lugged left.
The one blot on the afternoon was that none of the three entries pitched up for the Intermediate at 3.00. 2 had run earlier and the third wasn't present so a VOID race was declared but with plenty of attractions on the grounds the throng didn't seem too upset, my wife heading off to the country clothing tent at this point! The crowd was as big as I can remember at Balcormo.
NICKI'S NIPPER landed the Mixed Open under a well judged ride by pint-sized Aimee Waugh. Aimee does a sound job and always worth noting her mounts in amateur company.
TAMBOUR MAJOR stuck on well to win the 2m 4f conditions event. The runners ended up strung round Fife. Raifteiri was very tired and well tailed off when trying to refuse but forced over the last, and rider Alex Chadwick really needs to learn when to call it a day. His stable is full of slowcoaches that stretch the term 'racehorse to it's limit, and Raifteiri looks to me as if he is longing for the quiet life trotting around a field.
The leaders in the Maiden race set off at a suicidal pace and only lasted two miles before tiring. TRELIVER MANOR doesn't look a bad performer for this class, was settled nicely off the pace and resisted the late challenge of Royal Flush, a blatant non-stayer who was well ridden to get home and nearly mugged the winner after the last.
Some decent bets flying about in the ring. I spoke to one punter who lost £200 in one race but had a couple of winners to £100 stakes earlier. There were about a dozen bookmakers, all regulars on the Scottish Racing circuit and prepared to take a chance with the odds of some runners giving a competitive market.
Traffic flow here is always well signposted and managed so no delays arriving or leaving.

mxhornet
First Team Regular

May 2, 2018, 8:35 AM

Post #611 of 648 (3969 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Rob North] Where are you going - where did you go? OTHER SPORTS! [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Tuesday 01-05-18 7pm
Blades - 45 Black Knights - 37
Open Academy

I acting as a scorer for this fixture. Very close early on with Blades leading 7-6 after a low scoring first quarter then drawing 18 all at half time. Blades led by two at end of the third quarter 30-28. Blades opened up a 4 goal lead early on in the fourth quarter and gradually extended their lead to 8 by the end dashing any hopes Winterton had of a bonus point.

Wheelbarrow
First Team Star

May 6, 2018, 8:00 PM

Post #612 of 648 (3843 views)
Shortcut

Saturday 5th May
Vine & Craven Hunt point to point races
Hackwood Park, Basingstoke.
Adm £10, racecard £3

On a lovely afternoon this was a nice place to wind up after the early match at Athletico Romsey. Barely a mile from the middle of Basingstoke, but a world away.

Not a huge crowd or event, but well organised with friendly
staff. Fields were generally small, five or six runners being the norm, but there was a good deal of entertainment in the races.

There were a couple of heavy falls with the ambulance tending to a couple of jockeys for quite a while - hope fully they will make a speedy recovery.

========================================

Sunday 6th May
U-17 Gaelic Football Challenge
London 4-12 Warwickshire 4-07

Connacht Senior Football Championship
London 1-11 Sligo 1-21

McGovern Park, Ruislip
Adm £20, prog £3 (according to the front - but the cheeky cow on the gate charged me £5Mad)

London's big day in the GAA calendar was blessed with glorious weather but no repeat of the heroics of five years ago when the same opposition were the host's first Connacht championship victims since 1977.

The curtain raiser was a fabulous game, end to end stuff with Warwickshire storming into a big lead, 4-04 to 0-05 at half time, only for London to grind them down after the break and end up 5 point winners. I'll keep an eye out for one or two of this junior panel in the years to come

The main event was more intriguing than thrilling but good entertainment none the less, albeit a frustrating afternoon for the home fans. Lots of wides and silly losses of possession meant that Sligo built up a commanding lead - after about 25 minutes it was 1-07 to 0-02 after Sligo had scored a goal from the penalty spot. London scored a goal from an excellent fast break before the interval, but the gap was still seven points. Not cut and dried, but a tough ask.

The home side came out and rattled three points over within two or three minutes to make things interesting, but within another 5 minutes they had lost two players to black cards including stalwart Mark Gottsche, the only survivor of the 2013 victory. More missed points meant that Sligo were able to see out the remaining time quite comfortably, ending up 10 points clear.

London will get (at least) one more game in the qualifier system, the first round of which is scheduled for the weekend of 9 June. These have been hosted in Ruislip in the past, but I don't know if this is a rule.

Rob North
First Team Star

May 8, 2018, 10:54 AM

Post #613 of 648 (3766 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Wheelbarrow] Where are you going - where did you go? OTHER SPORTS! [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Saturday 5th May
Vine & Craven Hunt point to point races
Hackwood Park, Basingstoke.
Adm £10, racecard £3

On a lovely afternoon this was a nice place to wind up after the early match at Athletico Romsey. Barely a mile from the middle of Basingstoke, but a world away.

Not a huge crowd or event, but well organised with friendly
staff. Fields were generally small, five or six runners being the norm, but there was a good deal of entertainment in the races.

There were a couple of heavy falls with the ambulance tending to a couple of jockeys for quite a while - hope fully they will make a speedy recovery.

I understand from the JumpingForFun Point-to-Point Forum that this was the last meeting to be held at Hackwood Park. The lease has expired and the two hunts that use this course will now have to look for another venue for 2019. A resurrection of Tweseldown was mentioned but that's set up for eventing these days so is unlikely.

mxhornet
First Team Regular

May 15, 2018, 7:21 AM

Post #614 of 648 (3567 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Tuesday 01-05-18 7pm
Blades - 45 Winterton - 37
Open Academy

I acting as a scorer for this fixture. Very close early on with Blades leading 7-6 after a low scoring first quarter then drawing 18 all at half time. Blades led by two at end of the third quarter 30-28. Blades opened up a 4 goal lead early on in the fourth quarter and gradually extended their lead to 8 by the end dashing any hopes Winterton had of a bonus point.

Amended after spotting error.

mxhornet
First Team Regular

May 15, 2018, 7:28 AM

Post #615 of 648 (3564 views)
Shortcut

Monday 14-05-18 7pm
Norfolk United Sapphire - 37 Wrens - 24
UEA Sportspark
An extra fixture for me to score this week, just down the road from work which was handy as traffic was at a standstill across much of Norwich. Wrens only had 5 players 2 minutes before the start but had 7 just in time to get underway.

NU had the best of the first quarter after Wrens had taken an early lead (13-6), Wrens edged a tight low scoring second quarter to come off 17-12 down at half time. NU back on form to lead 28-16 at three quarter time. Another tight last 15 minutes which this time NU edged to win 37-24.

mxhornet
First Team Regular

May 16, 2018, 6:21 AM

Post #616 of 648 (3478 views)
Shortcut

Tuesday 15-05-18 7pm
Blades - 43 Black Knights - 42
Open Academy

My originally planned game as a scorer for this week. Very close game through out, with Blades trailing 15-11 after first quarter then drawing 22 all at half time. Blades were behind by one at end of the third quarter 32-31. In a ding dong last quarter the lead changed several times and Knights just failed to score in time to force a draw.

mxhornet
First Team Regular

May 23, 2018, 6:39 AM

Post #617 of 648 (3227 views)
Shortcut

Tuesday 22-05-18 7 pm
Wymondham Wildkats - 19 Scrabbled Legs - 6
Friendly
City Academy Norwich court three

A repeat of the last game I'd umpired but with a very different result. Wymondham dominated the first quarter to lead 7-0, then SL had their best quarter to trail 10-4 at half time. WW extended the score by three quarter time to 14-4 and then to 19-6 by the finish.

mxhornet
First Team Regular

May 25, 2018, 7:04 AM

Post #618 of 648 (3142 views)
Shortcut

Thursday 24-05-18 7pm
Tigers - 48 Norfolk United Yellow - 38
Norwich & District Summer League Division Four
Hellesdon Community Centre

I was scoring for this fixture. After an even start Yellow pulled away to lead 16-8 after first quarter, Tigers recovered to trail 26-23 at half time and continued to get the better of their opposition in the third quarter to be 37-31 up with the last 15 minutes remaining and further extended their lead by the final whistle (48-38).

dparv
Ballboy/girl

May 25, 2018, 2:24 PM

Team(s): Arsenal, Glasgow Rangers, Pershore

Post #619 of 648 (3113 views)
Shortcut

Booked and paid for. F1 in Abu Dhabi, last race of the season.

mxhornet
First Team Regular

May 30, 2018, 6:23 AM

Post #620 of 648 (2928 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dparv] Where are you going - where did you go? OTHER SPORTS! [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Tuesday 29-05-18 7 pm
McCarthy Spartans - 45 Easton Eagles - 21
Friendly

A comfortable win for Spartans with a steady increase in the margin through out the quarters, 10-5, 24-11, 34-17 and finally 45-21.

A new phase of netball umpiring for me as this was my first game under my mentor. With a bit more improvement I should hopefully be able to do league games before too long. Though to do that I'll need to try and find a few more friendlies which are few and far between now the leagues are in full swing.

splodge
Chelsea Transfer Target

Jun 3, 2018, 11:04 AM

Team(s): Fareham Town - THE CREEKSIDERS

Post #621 of 648 (2709 views)
Shortcut

AFL England South

Portsmouth Pirates 10.11 71 def
Sussex Swans 5.5 35

Back in the early 90's I used to play for the Sussex Swans in the old BARFL so a rare Saturday with A bugger all to do, B bus ride of my home meant this could not be missed.

As a former Swan, I wish I had as despite scoring the opening goal, they were 2nd best for most of the game the movement from the full and half forwards from Portsmouth Pirates was too much for them.

Game was played at Navy Sports ground next to Clarence Pier which has a football connection, in that occasional Portsmouth youth team matches have been played here, as have US Portsmouth or as then known Portsmouth RN pre-season friendlies, finally former Hampshire League member Mayflower played here prior to their ill-though through merger with West Wight on the far side of the IOW.

www.twitter.com/splodgey
www.facebook.com/paulsplodgeproctor
www.facebook.com/nonleaguebins

A football club is for life, not just for trophies

mxhornet
First Team Regular

Jun 11, 2018, 6:35 AM

Post #622 of 648 (2399 views)
Shortcut

Sunday 10th June 2018 2pm
Norwich Stars 81 Hethersett Hawks 96
South East & Eastern Cycle Speedway League Division One
Free admission
Programme none issued
Attendance 40ish

My first cycle speedway of the season, though it could have been second if I'd been more on the ball earlier in the week as the reverse fixture postponed back in March due to snow was rearranged for last Wednesday however first I was aware when I saw the result on Thursday morning.
Wednesday's fixture had resulted in a suprise win for Norwich, so Hethersett were looking for revenge. After a close start the visitors gradually extended their winning margin throughout the afternoon. The first six heats went very smoothly but then they had problems with the tapes that meant that action was rather sporadic and I decided not to stay for the division two fixture.
Next up for me is likely to be the other half of the rearranged fixture at Hethersett on Wednesday 20th June 7-30pm.

Dribble!
Reserve Team Star

Jun 13, 2018, 9:34 PM

Team(s): Ipswich Town

Post #623 of 648 (2291 views)
Shortcut

Wednesday 13 June 2018
Women's Tour of Britain - cycling- Stage 1
Framlingham to Southwold in Suffolk via Ipswich

Admission: Nil - watch from anywhere on the stage
Programme: £5

Great day of free sport, as Suffolk yet again hosted a stage of one of the two top races in the UK - most prize money ever and the 102 riders included the current World Champion and two British Olympic gold medallists.

Great to get to both to the start and the finish, feeling more like a big Euro stage race each year it is run.

Last New Ground: Colney Heath ; Games in 2018/19 Season = 30; New Grounds this Season = 20 Next scheduled game: Ipswich Town v QPR - Championship (20/10/18)

http://portmanroadtothesansiro.blogspot.co.uk/

hemelhopper
First Team Regular

Jun 16, 2018, 11:18 AM

Team(s): Hemel Hempstead Town FC, Trust Portsmouth FC and The Reds of Cincinnati

Post #624 of 648 (2173 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Dribble!] Where are you going - where did you go? OTHER SPORTS! [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Another Stateside trip coming up for vacation and Baseball .. w/b 25th June .. Cool

Mon - Braves v Reds at Sun Trust Park (completes 30/30 MLB ballparks)
Weds - Charleston Riverdogs v Rome .. in South Atlantic League
Fri - Greeneville Reds v Bluefield Blue Jays .. in @AppyLeague

.. and if I can gently persuade my beloved .. also trying to get to Atlanta United v Portland Timbers in MLS on 24th .. Wink

Grounds = 495, Leagues done = 11 (40 to go); Games (18/19) = 45; New Grounds (18/19) = 30; Goals (18/19) = 142; Ave goals/game = 3.16; Last new ground = Kempston Rovers; Next = Fri 19th Oct 2018

(This post was edited by hemelhopper on Jun 16, 2018, 11:21 AM)

mxhornet
First Team Regular

Jun 28, 2018, 6:26 AM

Post #625 of 648 (1829 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hemelhopper] Where are you going - where did you go? OTHER SPORTS! [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Wednesday 27-06-18 7pm
White Knights - 35 Norfolk United Yellow - 32
Norwich & District Summer League Division Four
Sewell Park Academy
After a fairly barren period of both umpiring and scoring, I was back in action as a scorer for this fixture. After an even start Yellow pulled away to lead 10-7 after first quarter, Knights recovered to trail 19-17 at half time and continued to get the better of their opposition in the third quarter to be 25-24 up with the last 15 minutes remaining and further extended their lead by the final whistle (35-32). Never more than three goals in the game with the lead swinging back and forth throughout the match.

First page Previous page 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 Next page Last page  View All

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3