Tweedmouth Rangers Moving

prorege
Man City Transfer Target!

May 30, 2018, 2:05 PM

Team(s): Fife teams

Post #1 of 4 (1308 views)
Shortcut
Tweedmouth Rangers Moving Can't Post or Reply Privately

I've been told that Tweedmouth Rangers are moving 50 yards to share with Berwick Rangers at New Shielfield Park next season.
If groundhopping's your thing and you haven't been to Old Shielfield, then nae luck as it doesn't look like anyone will be using it next season.

LLD
Reserve Team Star

Jun 27, 2018, 6:21 PM

Team(s): Livingston

Post #2 of 4 (740 views)
Shortcut
Re: [prorege] Tweedmouth Rangers Moving [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Hot off the press... Tweedmouth are staying put at Old Shielfield, with Berwick using the main Shielfield pitch for their Under 20 team.

For all your Scottish football fixture needs: scottishfootballfixtures.wordpress.com

prorege
Man City Transfer Target!

Jun 27, 2018, 6:31 PM

Team(s): Fife teams

Post #3 of 4 (728 views)
Shortcut
Re: [LLD] Tweedmouth Rangers Moving [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

I suspect Tweedmouth have played a blinder here. When they joined the EOSL they were given two years grace to develop changing rooms and facilities at Old Shielfield. When that didn't happen they announced the move to big Shielfield. Now that the league AGM is done and dusted and all the arrangements are in place they've now reneged. Wouldn't surprise me if Berwick Rangers were complicit in it all.

BelfastBlue
Youth Team Star

Jun 27, 2018, 11:10 PM

Team(s): Linfield, Camelon Juniors, Rangers, Spennymoor

Post #4 of 4 (621 views)
Shortcut
Re: [prorege] Tweedmouth Rangers Moving [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Seems strange that they can get away with this, but at least it gives me a chance to tick off the ground.

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3