Ground moves 2018/19

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next page Last page  View All

Dave 56
Reserve Team Star

Oct 24, 2018, 3:45 PM

Team(s): Leatherhead

Post #226 of 235 (3116 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Turbine View] Ground moves 2018/19 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Wythenshawe Amateurs looking good for their 1st floodlit match next week :-

https://www.instagram.com/...igshid=1h5ixabcry2fz

Turbine View
Reserve Team Sub

Oct 25, 2018, 8:25 AM

Team(s): Cromer Town, Sheringham, Norwich City, Runton Utd.

Post #227 of 235 (2793 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Turbine View] Ground moves 2018/19 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To
I think this is the newish 3G at Lockleaze. Very smart.

I have heard that it is possible that the first league match may be taking place sometime in nov. with a 16.00 ko to allow Reserve players to attend. Hoping to find out more tonight at Lebeq, if my reliable source is there.

Quote from the above reliable source; hopefully on the 17th November at 16.00.

Have no Plan A and apply it rigidly..

paulh66
Qatar World Cup bid member!

Nov 7, 2018, 12:40 PM

Team(s): Tranmere Rovers, South Liverpool (the South will rise again), Cammell Laird

Post #228 of 235 (2019 views)
Shortcut
Re: [paulh66] Ground moves 2018/19 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Horsham's new ground starting to look good. Latest photos here: https://stadium.horsham-fc.co.uk/...rop-of-new-pictures/

ComradeBT
Youth Team Star

Nov 7, 2018, 1:47 PM

Team(s): WWFC; WFC

Post #229 of 235 (1954 views)
Shortcut
Re: [paulh66] Ground moves 2018/19 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Fantastic news the stadium development is now taking place and the Hornets will have a home once again. It's disappointing the spectator facilities look quite primitive, however and may yet require extension or further development within just a couple of years to cater for the crowds and fans wishing to watch matches a) undercover and b) with a decent view, rather than on flat, concrete surrounds.

ComradeBT
-- Non-League football club founder.

475 different football grounds visited. Last out:

Bielefelder Alm - Arminia Bilefeld 1-2 St Pauli
Att: 22,466

bakis
Reserve Team Regular

Nov 7, 2018, 6:06 PM

Team(s): Kidderminster Harriers

Post #230 of 235 (1855 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ComradeBT] Ground moves 2018/19 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

A 307 seat main stand, what looks like another small seated area and some cover behind one goal seems a decent start to me. In their situation surely getting back to their hometown is the priority, it's been a long and rocky road. It would be good to think that expansion will be required at some point, but first things first.

Dave 56
Reserve Team Star

Nov 9, 2018, 4:43 PM

Team(s): Leatherhead

Post #231 of 235 (1453 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To
I think this is the newish 3G at Lockleaze. Very smart.

I have heard that it is possible that the first league match may be taking place sometime in nov. with a 16.00 ko to allow Reserve players to attend. Hoping to find out more tonight at Lebeq, if my reliable source is there.

Quote from the above reliable source; hopefully on the 17th November at 16.00.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Rockleaze Rangers
Having read the directions from pitch 63 and the comments from others, I don't think this is where Rockleaze Rangers are playing. I am fairly certain that the new Hillside Gardens location is close to the junction of Filton Road (I have found 3 Filton Roads so far!) and Common Mead Lane, the entrance to Frenchay Cricket Club and the Bristol Golf Centre is in Common Mead Lane. Best postcode is BS16 1QG
If you use Google street view you will see the portacabins being used for construction and a sign clearly linking this to UWE. Full time has the match down for 15:00 Saturday 17th against Broadwell Amateurs. Hope this might save someone from going to the wrong place.
Pictures on their twitter show two pitches and cover between them :-
https://twitter.com/...serp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

greenwood
Reserve Team Sub

Nov 9, 2018, 11:53 PM

Post #232 of 235 (1218 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Dave 56] Ground moves 2018/19 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

On a recent National Express coach trip to Bristol, I noticed this new ground with an area of cover between two 3G pitches as the coach approached Bristol, soon after leaving the M4. However, I'm not absolutely certain that this was where the postcode BS16 1QG suggests.
There was a rugby ground with an impressive new-looking stand on the other side of the road.

By the way, Brentford's new stadium under construction can also be very clearly seen from the coach as it goes along the elevated section of the M4 in west London.

dottirofhod
Man City Transfer Target!

Nov 10, 2018, 1:55 AM

Team(s): Crewe Alex and obviously England.(Unlike a lot on here)

Post #233 of 235 (1168 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Dave 56] Ground moves 2018/19 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

Rockleaze Rangers
Having read the directions from pitch 63 and the comments from others, I don't think this is where Rockleaze Rangers are playing. I am fairly certain that the new Hillside Gardens location is close to the junction of Filton Road (I have found 3 Filton Roads so far!) and Common Mead Lane, the entrance to Frenchay Cricket Club and the Bristol Golf Centre is in Common Mead Lane. Best postcode is BS16 1QG
====================================

Yes Dave , entrance opposite Common Mead Lane .

Yes Chris rugby is opposite side of M32.

https://www.google.co.uk/...A!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

July 1, 2018 to June 30,2019 = 116 / 95 / 21(You know my rules) @ 15 /11 /2018.(Only 8 x 0-0's)
Benelux. Bel = 0-0-0- ( 0-0-0 ) - ( 5-0-0-1 ) Lux = 0-0. Neth = 0-0-0 - ( 2 - 1 ).
Scotland Senior 0-0-0-0-(0-0)-EastofS -1 NofS 0 - SouthofS -2 - Junior (0-0-0)-(0-0-1-0)-(0-0)-(0).
N I = 0-0-5. ROI =0-0-( Leinster-2 , Munster-2, Ulster -0.) Wales =0- (0-0).
Scan Den=1-1, Faroes=8, Fin=0-2, Ice=0-3, Nor=0-9, Swe=0-1. Baltics Est= 0, Lat= 2, Lith=1.

(This post was edited by dottirofhod on Nov 10, 2018, 1:56 AM)

Steveb
Chelsea Transfer Target

Nov 10, 2018, 9:26 PM

Team(s): England, Leicester City, Bedfont & Feltham

Post #234 of 235 (804 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dottirofhod] Ground moves 2018/19 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

TVR United, of the West Riding County Amateur League, have relocated to Marley Stadium in Keighley.

Thatís what I was told when I phoned to check todayís game. Full Time still lists their old venue though.

http://stevebthegroundhopper.blogspot.co.uk/

greenwood
Reserve Team Sub

Nov 12, 2018, 1:02 AM

Post #235 of 235 (524 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dottirofhod] Ground moves 2018/19 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

Rockleaze Rangers
====================================

Yes Dave , entrance opposite Common Mead Lane .

Yes Chris rugby is opposite side of M32.

You seem to be correct, but sticky list of 3G's on WAYG section (under 'Planned') says Coldharbour Lane. I'm sure you will amend that in due course.

(Edit; under Gloucs County League you have correct address of Hillside Gardens while, 'Old Filton Road' is actually just 'Filton Road'. I am assuming Google Maps is correct, although their satellite photo is out of date.)

(This post was edited by greenwood on Nov 12, 2018, 1:08 AM)

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next page Last page  View All

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3