INDEX
Search Posts SEARCH
IN

Home: All Other Football Interests: Premier League & Football League:
Crewe Alex. About to get worse.

dottirofhod
Man City Transfer Target!

Mar 14, 2018, 3:12 AM

Team(s): Crewe Alex and obviously England.(Unlike a lot on here)

Post #1 of 1 (952 views)
Shortcut
Crewe Alex. About to get worse. Can't Post or Reply Privately

After years of Paedophile claims at the Alex it's about to get worse , a gentleman called Paul McCann is due for trial in October.

This follows Dario Gradi and Barry Bennells problems at the Alex. McCann who left the Alex in the early 90's could continue the trend and give the Alex's ''family club'' ethos a further kick in the cojones.
The club is at rock bottom behind the scenes at the moment and this is in turn beginning to effect the players, its a desperate time here at Gresty Road.

The ruling council Cheshire East this year has refused the Alex to have any nominations in their various awards.

From Chester Chronicle.Jan 31, 2018
''Paul McCann, of Hemingford Close in Great Sutton, Ellesemere Port, appeared at Chester Crown Court on Wednesday (January 31) in relation to the six charges of indecent assault against a male person, which relate to one alleged victim and are said to have been carried out between 1987 and 1990.
The 57-year-old former Crewe Alexandra coach spoke only to confirm his details and enter not guilty pleas to all six charges, which relate to a boy under 16 and over 16.

McCann was granted unconditional bail until the trial, which was scheduled for October 8, 2018.''

From ITV News. Jan 2017.
How it broke publicly.
http://www.itv.com/...xual-assault-claims/

I have impeccable credentials , sorry to be so curt but I have had my wrist slapped.
From July 1, 2017. 245/201/44. (You know my rules) @ 27/05/2018.
OK,Mick no bragging. I need a holiday.
Fussball zweite vereines existieren nicht

The Soccerlinks Hit List

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3