Search Posts SEARCH
IN

Home: Ground Hopping & Programmes: Programme Editing & Collecting:
Anglian Comb and Suffolk and Ipswich League issuers

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

mxhornet
First Team Sub

Mar 21, 2015, 7:02 AM

Team(s): Watford, Celtic, Ajax, Kings Lynn Town and all local ladies teams.

Post #26 of 43 (13958 views)
Shortcut
Re: [colpic] Anglian Comb and Suffolk and Ipswich League issuers [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Does anyone know if either Mundford or Dersingham issue? I know that Dersingham have in the past.

No is the short answer. I have Dersingham pencilled in for Easter Monday so should a better answer after then.

Watford FC supporter hence the name also follow Hull FC but rarely get to see either these days.

Have now visited over 800 grounds, progress in recent years has been rather slow and will continue to be as things stand.

Norwich6
Junior Team Star

Mar 25, 2015, 11:20 AM

Team(s):

Post #27 of 43 (13791 views)
Shortcut
Re: [colpic] Anglian Comb and Suffolk and Ipswich League issuers [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Since moving to Norwich in January have got programmes
at Beecles Caxton and Cromer in Anglian Combination. Nothing issued at Gayton, Mundford or Waveney.

Understand that Sheringham will issue next season it will be from the Barnes Print stable

Think but cannot confirm that Dersingham are issuing this season.

In Suffolk and Ipswich league I got programmes at Old Newton, Sporting 87 and Cedars Park. Nothing at Bacton 89.

andy smith
Reserve Team Sub

Mar 28, 2015, 9:01 PM

Team(s): The Pars

Post #28 of 43 (13609 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Norwich6] Anglian Comb and Suffolk and Ipswich League issuers [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

No programmes today at Hempnall for their game against Mulbarton....

mxhornet
First Team Sub

Sep 6, 2015, 7:04 AM

Post #29 of 43 (10237 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mxhornet] Anglian Comb and Suffolk and Ipswich League issuers [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To
Does anyone know if either Mundford or Dersingham issue? I know that Dersingham have in the past.

No is the short answer. I have Dersingham pencilled in for Easter Monday so should a better answer after then.

I'd forgotten all about this, nothing issued on the day.

Anyway back to why I dug up this thread, Wymondham Town are issuing this season.

http://www.wymondhamtownfc.co.uk/programmes/

Watford FC supporter hence the name also follow Hull FC but rarely get to see either these days.

Have now visited over 800 grounds, progress in recent years has been rather slow and will continue to be as things stand.

mxhornet
First Team Sub

May 31, 2016, 2:06 PM

Post #30 of 43 (9340 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mxhornet] Anglian Comb and Suffolk and Ipswich League issuers [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Another two AC sides added to the Barnes Print roster for 2016-17 are Stalham Town & Redgate Rangers.

Norwich6
Junior Team Star

Jul 3, 2016, 7:38 PM

Team(s):

Post #31 of 43 (8074 views)
Shortcut

Further to the above it appears that Watton Utd will also be joining the
Barnes Print stable for 2016/2017

andy smith
Reserve Team Sub

Nov 27, 2016, 8:40 PM

Team(s): The Pars

Post #32 of 43 (6416 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Norwich6] Anglian Comb and Suffolk and Ipswich League issuers [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Loddon United (Anglian Combination Div.1) are doing programmes, obtained one at yesterdays game (26/11//2016) V's Scole United costing 1.00...

(This post was edited by andy smith on Nov 27, 2016, 8:43 PM)

Dribble!
Reserve Team Regular

Nov 27, 2016, 10:15 PM

Team(s): Ipswich Town

Post #33 of 43 (6389 views)
Shortcut
Re: [andy smith] Anglian Comb and Suffolk and Ipswich League issuers [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

This season - Games I have been to -
Suffolk and Ipswich League
Programmes issued by Ransomes

No issue at Cranes Sports and Bramford Utd

Anglian Combination - no issue at Mundford

Last New Ground: Kelvedon Social; Games in 2018/19 Season = 6; New Grounds this Season = 5
Next scheduled game: Ipswich Town v Aston Villa, - Championship ( 18/8/18)
http://portmanroadtothesansiro.blogspot.co.uk/

Dave 56
Reserve Team Star

Nov 29, 2016, 7:21 AM

Team(s): Leatherhead

Post #34 of 43 (6243 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Dribble!] Anglian Comb and Suffolk and Ipswich League issuers [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Saturday 22nd October 2016 I went to Stalham Town v Waveney. No programme issued. I believe the arrangement with Barnes Print never came to fruition.

Workington FC
Reserve Team Regular

Nov 29, 2016, 12:09 PM

Team(s): Workington Reds, St Ives Roosters RLFC

Post #35 of 43 (6189 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Dave 56] Anglian Comb and Suffolk and Ipswich League issuers [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Just had a look on the Barnes Print Facebook site. They have photo's of the programme covers issued over the last two weekends.
One's of interest with regard to this thread:

Attleborough Town
Blofield United
Cromer Town
Harleston Town
Haughley United
Long Stratton
Sheringham
Watton United

mxhornet
First Team Sub

Jan 4, 2017, 7:01 AM

Post #36 of 43 (5442 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Workington FC] Anglian Comb and Suffolk and Ipswich League issuers [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Barnes Print have a new website and e editions are available

http://www.barnesprintltd.com/football-matchday-programmes

Noah's Dad
First Team Sub

Jan 9, 2017, 5:58 PM

Team(s): Crewe Alex, Bury Town, Ipswich Town, Spanish football, Groundhopper

Post #37 of 43 (5241 views)
Shortcut

Bildeston Rangers issued on Sat v Haughley in the BC Cup. Most certainly a one off.

2015/16 new grounds: 68 Matches: 83
Total grounds: 1,941

New website: https://www.facebook.com/beyondtheturnstiles/

Beyond the Turnstiles (A Photographic Journey into the Heart of 21st Century Football) - my book featuring essays from Stuart Fuller, Stuary Roy Clarke, Vince Taylor, Mike Latham, David Bauckham, Jurgen Vantomme, Pete Miles and Mike Amos will be out in 2016.

mxhornet
First Team Sub

Feb 5, 2018, 6:52 AM

Post #38 of 43 (2900 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Noah's Dad] Anglian Comb and Suffolk and Ipswich League issuers [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

From my post on WDYG for yesterday

"My first time inside the rebuilt St Andrew's clubhouse, were a handfull of programmes were laying around these seemed to just basic shells lacking any match specific info at all. Also rather short of anything other than adverts."

Dribble!
Reserve Team Regular

Feb 6, 2018, 10:01 AM

Post #39 of 43 (2718 views)
Shortcut

Suffolk and Ipswich League
This season seen a programme at Henley Athletic - good quality

Nothing at fellow Senior League sides - Felixstowe Harpers Utd or East Bergholt Utd or Westerfield Utd or Haughley Utd

Last New Ground: Kelvedon Social; Games in 2018/19 Season = 6; New Grounds this Season = 5

Chris1963
Man City Transfer Target!

Feb 6, 2018, 4:05 PM

Team(s): Oxford United / Groundhopper

Post #40 of 43 (2651 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Noah's Dad] Anglian Comb and Suffolk and Ipswich League issuers [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Bildeston Rangers issued on Sat v Haughley in the BC Cup. Most certainly a one off.

They won that game and have been drawn at home again in the quarter-finals, so perhaps they will also issue for that one? (unless the programme for the Haughley game was produced by a groundhopper or some other third party)

penny banner
Junior Team Star

Feb 6, 2018, 4:11 PM

Post #41 of 43 (2644 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Chris1963] Anglian Comb and Suffolk and Ipswich League issuers [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Bildeston produce their own programmes. I attended a match in the Bob Coleman Cup last season when they also issued

Dribble!
Reserve Team Regular

Feb 9, 2018, 5:40 PM

Post #42 of 43 (2363 views)
Shortcut
Re: [penny banner] Anglian Comb and Suffolk and Ipswich League issuers [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

My mistake - Haughley Utd are producing a programme this season

Cannary
Junior Team Sub

Mar 9, 2018, 11:29 PM

Team(s): Norwich City

Post #43 of 43 (1846 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Dribble!] Anglian Comb and Suffolk and Ipswich League issuers [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Hellesdon of the Anglian Combination Premier Division are issuing this season - see Where Did You Go? February 17 for details.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3