Home: Non League Football Information: Special Offers and Promotions:
Bristol Manor Farm FC public-transport-friendly admission price

oxpete
Chelsea Transfer Target

Feb 4, 2018, 6:02 PM

Team(s): Pompey

Post #1 of 5 (5053 views)
Shortcut
Bristol Manor Farm FC public-transport-friendly admission price Can't Post or Reply Privately

TheWavendonian and myself paid half-price entry into Bristol Manor Farm yesterday, which was just 4 (we made up for it with generous spending through the rest of the afternoon!)

BMFFC offered this special price to all people travelling to the match by public transport via either the local park-and-ride bus service or by train to the next-door Sea Mills railway station - we showed our train tickets at the turnstile. The offer was advertised beforehand on the BMFFC twitter feed, and it was announced on the tannoy at full-time that the offer would continue. If heading that way anytime soon, check their twitter feed for details and dates.

Sea Mills railway station is on the Bristol Temple Meads-to-Severn Beach line, and is just a five minute walk to the ground (you can see on to the pitch when you exit the station), and trains ran to very convenient times for kick-off and final-whistle times.

coops
First Team Sub

Feb 7, 2018, 5:40 AM

Team(s): Tamworth

Post #2 of 5 (4859 views)
Shortcut
Re: [oxpete] Bristol Manor Farm FC public-transport-friendly admission price [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
TheWavendonian and myself paid half-price entry into Bristol Manor Farm yesterday, which was just 4 (we made up for it with generous spending through the rest of the afternoon!)

BMFFC offered this special price to all people travelling to the match by public transport via either the local park-and-ride bus service or by train to the next-door Sea Mills railway station - we showed our train tickets at the turnstile. The offer was advertised beforehand on the BMFFC twitter feed, and it was announced on the tannoy at full-time that the offer would continue. If heading that way anytime soon, check their twitter feed for details and dates.

Sea Mills railway station is on the Bristol Temple Meads-to-Severn Beach line, and is just a five minute walk to the ground (you can see on to the pitch when you exit the station), and trains ran to very convenient times for kick-off and final-whistle times.

Thanks for this. Most useful as I am gong there on 17th Feb.

oxpete
Chelsea Transfer Target

Feb 7, 2018, 12:32 PM

Team(s): Pompey

Post #3 of 5 (4814 views)
Shortcut
Re: [coops] Bristol Manor Farm FC public-transport-friendly admission price [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To

Thanks for this. Most useful as I am gong there on 17th Feb.

Best check beforehand that the offer is still running for your particular visit. The message over the tannoy said that the offer would continue, but give no indication as to how long for.

Whatever, Bristol Manor Farm FC is still a very good tick. Hope you enjoy your trip there.

coops
First Team Sub

Feb 23, 2018, 3:57 AM

Team(s): Tamworth

Post #4 of 5 (4387 views)
Shortcut
Re: [oxpete] Bristol Manor Farm FC public-transport-friendly admission price [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

It was running and I certainly did have a good day out at a very friendly club.

PartizanBristle
Youth Team Regular

Jun 21, 2018, 9:40 AM

Team(s): Bristol Rovers, Bristol Manor Farm, Clapton CFC

Post #5 of 5 (3528 views)
Shortcut

Just for anyone's info:

This will still be the offer for the 18/19 season. A First Great Western train ticket to Sea Mills station or a Park & Ride bus ticket. Also a Bristol Rovers/City ST will get you in for half price (that's how they got me!)

#83, 20/92

Club photographer for Bristol Manor Farm. Check out my shots here.

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3