FA Cup - BBC live streaming

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Matty
Reserve Team Regular

Dec 6, 2017, 10:01 AM

Team(s): All things Derbyshire

Post #51 of 82 (3071 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Tykeoldboy] FA Cup - BBC live streaming [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Both Man City and Man Utd have home ties in the 3rd round so the Man Utd will probably be move for live tv. A Man Utd FA Cup game being on live tv is now a tradition it's happened for so long. Their opponents, Derby, doesn't really get my pulse racing, it is just another Premier League vs Championship tie.

Fleetwood or Hereford vs Leicester looks like a possible tv game, especially if Hereford win their replay. Nottm Forest vs Arsenal looks like a good pick for tv as is SHrewsbury vs West Ham and of course Liverpool vs Everton.

It does mine, but I am a Rams fan, however, depending how many are shown live, thinking as a neutral, there are better shouts perhaps
Not fifty yet and The Rams have been Champions twice in my lifetime! Though that applied when when I was 7!

gcnc
Man City Transfer Target!

Dec 6, 2017, 6:47 PM

Team(s): Newport County

Post #52 of 82 (2986 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Matty] FA Cup - BBC live streaming [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Round 2 Replay Hereford v Fleetwood now on Thursday 14th, 7.45pm, and screened live on BT Sport.

Dazzla84
Youth Team Star

Dec 7, 2017, 12:02 PM

Team(s): Newcastle United, South Shields FC

Post #53 of 82 (2872 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Matty] FA Cup - BBC live streaming [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To
Both Man City and Man Utd have home ties in the 3rd round so the Man Utd will probably be move for live tv. A Man Utd FA Cup game being on live tv is now a tradition it's happened for so long. Their opponents, Derby, doesn't really get my pulse racing, it is just another Premier League vs Championship tie.

Fleetwood or Hereford vs Leicester looks like a possible tv game, especially if Hereford win their replay. Nottm Forest vs Arsenal looks like a good pick for tv as is SHrewsbury vs West Ham and of course Liverpool vs Everton.

It does mine, but I am a Rams fan, however, depending how many are shown live, thinking as a neutral, there are better shouts perhaps
Not fifty yet and The Rams have been Champions twice in my lifetime! Though that applied when when I was 7!

I think both derbies will get picked (Liverpool v Everton & Brighton v Crystal Palace) but yeah, no matter who wins the replay, Hereford or Fleetwood v Leicester City for me is a given to be picked for live TV, Shrewsbury v West Ham would be a good pick if theyre looking for a potential Banana Skin (Struggling PL club travelling to L1 club that are riding high)

The Moose
First Team Star

Dec 7, 2017, 4:57 PM

Team(s):

Post #54 of 82 (2816 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Dazzla84] FA Cup - BBC live streaming [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

SUNDAY 7TH JAN 12.00 KO - NEWPORT COUNTY v LEEDS UNITED

Presume the Old Bill have had their say in switching this one, which may inconvenience some members of this parish. It will be shown on BBC1 Wales however which maybe of some token compensation.

KRTM Cool

Tykeoldboy
First Team Star

Dec 7, 2017, 5:04 PM

Team(s): Doncaster Rovers, Everton, Mablethorpe

Post #55 of 82 (2810 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Dazzla84] FA Cup - BBC live streaming [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

3rd round TV games

Jan 5 - Liverpool v Everton BBC1 KO 19:55
Jan 6 - Fleetwood or Hereford v Leicester BBC1 KO 12:45
Jan 6 - Norwich v Chelsea BT Sport1 KO 17:30
Jan 7 - Newport v Leeds Utd BBC Wales KO 12:00
Jan 7 - Shrewsbury v West Han BBC1 KO 14:00
Jan 7 - Nottm Forest v Arsenal BT Sport1 KO 16:00
Jan 8 - Brighton v Crystal Palace BT Sport1 KO 19:45

The BBC could dust off Motty should Hereford win their replay and play Leicester (1972 v Newcastle and that goal). Brighton v Crystal Palace will trial the VAR system and rumours that a long queue of Man Utd fans outside a psychiatrists office, shocked at not being able to watch their team in an FA Cup tie live on TV waiting to receive counseling are yet to be confirmed.

gcnc

Dec 7, 2017, 6:26 PM

Post #56 of 82 (2769 views)
Shortcut
Re: [The Moose] FA Cup - BBC live streaming [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
SUNDAY 7TH JAN 12.00 KO - NEWPORT COUNTY v LEEDS UNITED

Presume the Old Bill have had their say in switching this one, which may inconvenience some members of this parish. It will be shown on BBC1 Wales however which maybe of some token compensation.

KRTM Cool

Indeed it will. Frown Some of us have other parishioners to look after on Sundays!

The club get 48k which isn't quite token compensation but a lot less than the 144k clubs on national TV get.

Ropemaker

Jan 8, 2018, 10:25 PM

Team(s): Hailsham Town

Post #57 of 82 (2116 views)
Shortcut
Re: [gcnc] FA Cup - BBC live streaming [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

BBC1 to show Chelsea v Norwich replay on Wed 17 Jan (745 ko)

Why does that not surprise?

Just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

kirby knitters
Qatar World Cup bid member!

Jan 8, 2018, 10:54 PM

Team(s): Hinckley United FC.

Post #58 of 82 (2107 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Ropemaker] FA Cup - BBC live streaming [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

As opposed to Sheff Wed v Carlisle? In fairness it's the best of a bad lot for the telly punters. Do BBC get first crack at live coverage over BT?

Kirby Muxloe FC.
Former proud members of The Midland Football League. (Premier Division)

Ropemaker

Jan 8, 2018, 11:50 PM

Post #59 of 82 (2091 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kirby knitters] FA Cup - BBC live streaming [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To

As opposed to Sheff Wed v Carlisle? In fairness it's the best of a bad lot for the telly punters. Do BBC get first crack at live coverage over BT?

Wigan v Bournemouth would be my choice, lower ranked side at home to PL side and after Wigan's good showing in the first game.

But Bournemouth aren't Chelsea of course

Tykeoldboy
First Team Star

Jan 9, 2018, 2:02 PM

Post #60 of 82 (1997 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Ropemaker] FA Cup - BBC live streaming [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

BT Sport might go for Leicester v Fleetwood or maybe move one of the Wednesday games to the following day and go for Swansea v Wolves.

In the 4th round expect to see Yeovil v Man Utd, Newport v Tottenham and Chelsea v Newcastle, should Chelsea beat Norwich.

Kent Man
Youth Team Regular

Jan 9, 2018, 3:26 PM

Post #61 of 82 (1967 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Tykeoldboy] FA Cup - BBC live streaming [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Wigan Athletic v Bournemouth would be the obvious choice to me.

Part-Timer
Chelsea Transfer Target

Jan 9, 2018, 4:10 PM

Team(s): Brentford, Bradford City, Peterborough United, Yaxley

Post #62 of 82 (1941 views)
Shortcut

BT Sport have gone for Fleetwood v Leicester

Bantam Cymraeg
Chelsea Transfer Target

Jan 9, 2018, 6:59 PM

Team(s): Bradford City

Post #63 of 82 (1867 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Part-Timer] FA Cup - BBC live streaming [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

... or vice versa!

scottywalds
First Team Star

Jan 10, 2018, 1:59 PM

Team(s): Boston United

Post #64 of 82 (1735 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Part-Timer] FA Cup - BBC live streaming [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

At Leicester - and it will include VAR, as will Chelsea v Norwich.

The Moose
First Team Star

Jan 11, 2018, 5:43 PM

Team(s):

Post #65 of 82 (1552 views)
Shortcut
Re: [scottywalds] FA Cup - BBC live streaming [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Fri 26th Jan 19.55 ko - YEOVIL TOWN v MANCHESTER UTD on BBC1

Sat 27th Jan 17.30 ko - NEWPORT COUNTY v TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR on BT

Not really a surprise but Auntie Beeb must like it at HP as they're showing the same game as they did three years ago!

KRTM Cool

Tykeoldboy
First Team Star

Jan 11, 2018, 6:31 PM

Post #66 of 82 (1537 views)
Shortcut
Re: [The Moose] FA Cup - BBC live streaming [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Fri 26th Jan 19.55 ko - YEOVIL TOWN v MANCHESTER UTD on BBC1

Sat 27th Jan 17.30 ko - NEWPORT COUNTY v TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR on BT

Not really a surprise but Auntie Beeb must like it at HP as they're showing the same game as they did three years ago!

KRTM Cool

Those games were probably picked because they will be close games, and by close I mean the PL only winning by at least 3 goals. The money Newport make from the tie should help to pay for a new pitch.

Ropemaker

Jan 11, 2018, 6:34 PM

Post #67 of 82 (1534 views)
Shortcut

Friday, 26 January
Yeovil Town v Manchester United (19:55) - BBC One

Saturday, 27 January
Peterborough United v Fleetwood Town or Leicester City (12:30) - BT Sport 2
Newport County v Tottenham Hotspur (17:30) - BT Sport 2
Liverpool v West Bromwich Albion (19:45) - BT Sport 2

Sunday, 28 January
Norwich City or Chelsea v Newcastle United (13:30) - BT Sport 2
Cardiff City or Mansfield Town v Manchester City (16:00) - BBC One

Tykeoldboy
First Team Star

Jan 11, 2018, 6:35 PM

Post #68 of 82 (1533 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
BT Sport might go for Leicester v Fleetwood or maybe move one of the Wednesday games to the following day and go for Swansea v Wolves.

In the 4th round expect to see Yeovil v Man Utd, Newport v Tottenham and Chelsea v Newcastle, should Chelsea beat Norwich.

The BBC and BT must have read my post, I have influence LaughLaugh

thowdreds
Youth Team Star

Jan 12, 2018, 8:45 AM

Team(s): Accrington Stanley, Blackburn Rovers, BurnleyLeicester City, Halesowen Town

Post #69 of 82 (1418 views)
Shortcut

Peterborough v Fleetwood isn't the sort of match you'd expect to see televised at this stage.

Mishi

Jan 12, 2018, 9:18 AM

Team(s): Dulwich Hamlet

Post #70 of 82 (1412 views)
Shortcut
Re: [thowdreds] FA Cup - BBC live streaming [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

I am guessing the viewing figures will roughly be the same as those at the ground! Wink

Grounds visited: 720
Last new ground: West Ham United; London Stadium, Stratford, London. (Premier League)
Last game: Sunday 22nd April 2018: Chelsea 1, Wolfburg 3. [UEFA Women's Champions League semi final first leg]
Football matches watched this season: 125
2017/18-New English grounds: 10; & foreign: 8

Part-Timer
Chelsea Transfer Target

Jan 12, 2018, 10:33 AM

Team(s): Brentford, Bradford City, Peterborough United, Yaxley

Post #71 of 82 (1395 views)
Shortcut

BT's choices astonish me, with the exception of the Newport game. Two ties which are reliant on replays to give them the games that they want (neither of which really have a massive wow factor) with the alternatives being of little interest to the general TV watching public. Then there is Liverpool v WBA! Really? Is that not the dullest tie of the round?

oftenscore6
Chelsea Transfer Target

Jan 13, 2018, 11:28 AM

Team(s): FCUM, MUFC, Hammarby, St Pauli, Hawthorn (AFL)

Post #72 of 82 (1253 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
BT's choices astonish me, with the exception of the Newport game. Two ties which are reliant on replays to give them the games that they want (neither of which really have a massive wow factor) with the alternatives being of little interest to the general TV watching public. Then there is Liverpool v WBA! Really? Is that not the dullest tie of the round?

Faced with choices of Southampton v Watford, Huddersfield v Birmingham, MK Dons v Coventry, Millwall v Rochdale, Hull v Forest and Sheff Utd v Preston, others being subject to replays, I'm not that surprised tbh. The only confirmed tie not covered with an interesting upset chance is Middlesbrough v Brighton.

-----------------------------------------------
Last new football ground (800) Sportzentrum Bonningstedt SV Rugenbergen 4-2 VW Billstedt
With FC United: 130
On the agenda:
Apr 12: Longridge Town v Vickerstown
Apr 14: FC United v Darlington

(This post was edited by oftenscore6 on Jan 13, 2018, 11:29 AM)

gcnc

Jan 29, 2018, 6:21 PM

Post #73 of 82 (783 views)
Shortcut
Re: [oftenscore6] FA Cup - BBC live streaming [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

NEWPORT County AFC have been handed another cash boost with confirmation that their FA Cup fourth round replay with Tottenham Hotspur at Wembley will be screened live on BT Sport.

County will earn 72,000 for the match being shown live on Wednesday, February 7 (kick-off 7.45pm).

Swansea City's replay with the Exiles' League Two rivals Notts County will be shown live on BBC One on Tuesday, February 6.

Both of those games will have a Video Assistant Referee [VAR] available should it be needed.

The broadcast fee for all four clubs is 72,000 and winning clubs receive 90,000 from the FA Cup prize fund.

Ropemaker

Jan 31, 2018, 5:19 PM

Post #74 of 82 (668 views)
Shortcut
Re: [gcnc] FA Cup - BBC live streaming [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

5th round live ties

Friday, 16 February
Chelsea v Hull City (20:00) - BT Sport

Saturday, 17 February
Sheffield Wednesday v Notts County or Swansea City (12:30) - BT Sport
Huddersfield Town or Birmingham City v Manchester United (17:30) - BT Sport

Sunday, 18 February
Rochdale or Millwall v Tottenham Hotspur or Newport County (16:00) - BBC One

Monday, 19 February
Wigan Athletic v Manchester City (19:55) - BBC One

gcnc

Jan 31, 2018, 6:13 PM

Post #75 of 82 (653 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Sunday, 18 February
Rochdale or Millwall v Tottenham Hotspur or Newport County (16:00) - BBC One

Yet more TV coverage and money for us Tongue

(This post was edited by gcnc on Jan 31, 2018, 6:14 PM)

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

The Soccerlinks Hit List

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3