Madrid Trip - Jan 2018

tomCFC
Youth Team Sub

Nov 23, 2017, 5:18 PM

Team(s): Chesterfield

Post #1 of 24 (10468 views)
Shortcut
Madrid Trip - Jan 2018 Can't Post or Reply Privately

Looking at doing to Madrid 19th-22nd of Jan and can see Real, Atletico, Rayo and Getafe are all at home.

Will we have probelsm getting tickets to any of those? Thinking you can pay on the gate at Getafe and Rayo, Madrid looks to be easy enough clsoer to the game but not sure what Atletico will be like with the new ground?

Also does anyone know when these dates, KO times are likely to be confirmed? Guessing 3/4 weeks out maybe? Assuming Real and Atletico will play Sat & Sunday and hopefully be able to do one of the other 2 if we get lucky.

Been to Madrid before but any tips on tickets, dates etc would be bob on cheers

BHAbop
Junior Team Star

Dec 27, 2017, 2:23 PM

Post #2 of 24 (9775 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tomCFC] Madrid Trip - Jan 2018 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Looking at doing to Madrid 19th-22nd of Jan and can see Real, Atletico, Rayo and Getafe are all at home.

Will we have probelsm getting tickets to any of those? Thinking you can pay on the gate at Getafe and Rayo, Madrid looks to be easy enough clsoer to the game but not sure what Atletico will be like with the new ground?

Also does anyone know when these dates, KO times are likely to be confirmed? Guessing 3/4 weeks out maybe? Assuming Real and Atletico will play Sat & Sunday and hopefully be able to do one of the other 2 if we get lucky.

I'm also going to be in Madrid but in late Feb - just tried to get tickets for Athletico in the Europa League but it kept failing at the final payment stage. Have you had this issue yourself when using their site?

yorkieexile
First Team Star

Dec 27, 2017, 3:01 PM

Team(s): Halifax, Groundhopper

Post #3 of 24 (9761 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BHAbop] Madrid Trip - Jan 2018 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Fixtures in the top division are now published

dottirofhod
Man City Transfer Target!

Dec 27, 2017, 3:54 PM

Team(s): Crewe Alex and obviously England.(Unlike a lot on here)

Post #4 of 24 (9726 views)
Shortcut

Ample Tercera G7 games Sunday AM.

Bob on.

http://es.besoccer.com/...era/Grupo7/jornada20

From July 1, 2018 to June 30, 2019 = 36 / 32 / 4. (You know my rules) @20 /08 /2018.
Benelux. B = 0-0-0- ( 0-0-0 ) - ( 5-0-3-2 ) UPDATED. Ta Reg. Lux = 0-0. Neth = 0-0-0 - ( 7 - 3 ).
Scotland. Senior. 0-0-0-0-(0-0)-(1 IHS - 2 BT & LT)-(NofS 0).
Junior.(0-0-0)- (0-0-1-0)-(0-0)-(0).
Some of my neighbours are prostitutes.

dottirofhod

Dec 28, 2017, 3:22 AM

Post #5 of 24 (9592 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dottirofhod] Madrid Trip - Jan 2018 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Use kick off times under the date !!

From July 1, 2018 to June 30, 2019 = 36 / 32 / 4. (You know my rules) @20 /08 /2018.
Benelux. B = 0-0-0- ( 0-0-0 ) - ( 5-0-3-2 ) UPDATED. Ta Reg. Lux = 0-0. Neth = 0-0-0 - ( 7 - 3 ).

tomCFC
Youth Team Sub

Dec 28, 2017, 10:10 AM

Post #6 of 24 (9543 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

I'm also going to be in Madrid but in late Feb - just tried to get tickets for Athletico in the Europa League but it kept failing at the final payment stage. Have you had this issue yourself when using their site?

Managed to get the Atletico tickets fine the other day. Got them emailed over almost straight away also.

Just biding my time for Real now assume they are easily available online also

brb
Youth Team Star

Dec 28, 2017, 4:08 PM

Team(s): SG Dynamo Dresden, FC Stahl Brandenburg

Post #7 of 24 (9404 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

failed, too, in october @ their website ticketing. but they do inform you at their website about 2 other official sales channels in the web, and bought my ticket vs Karabach there @ official prices. 20 € for cheapest kategory + 2.50 € comission.

Veteran

Dec 28, 2017, 11:51 PM

Post #8 of 24 (9267 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BHAbop] Madrid Trip - Jan 2018 [In reply to] Can't Post or

No problems at all getting tickets online for Atletico v Girona on 21st January., using the English version of the website. Limit is 4 per booking and there are 6 of us altogether but managed two identical bookings for 3 each time.

tomCFC
Youth Team Sub

Dec 29, 2017, 9:06 AM

Post #9 of 24 (9194 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Veteran] Madrid Trip - Jan 2018 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

I had to do the same as there was 5 of us. Which block are you in? Found it fairly easy myself so not sure why others have struggled.

Veteran

Jan 1, 2018, 9:52 PM

Post #10 of 24 (8785 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tomCFC] Madrid Trip - Jan 2018 [In reply to] Can't Post or

Block 511 Row 4 - "binoculars" zone !!

tomCFC
Youth Team Sub

Jan 2, 2018, 1:07 PM

Post #11 of 24 (8562 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Veteran] Madrid Trip - Jan 2018 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

same as us two then.

Still nothing on site for Real, but there isn't for the game on the 13th either so they must leave it really late!!

youngster
First Team Star

Jan 3, 2018, 8:54 AM

Team(s):

Post #12 of 24 (8307 views)
Shortcut

From memory, Real give the members up until 7 days before the game to claim their seats, then they go on general sale, really simple system too.

tomCFC
Youth Team Sub

Jan 4, 2018, 1:09 PM

Post #13 of 24 (7943 views)
Shortcut
Re: [youngster] Madrid Trip - Jan 2018 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Does anyone know what the confirmed KO time for Alcorcon v Cadiz on the Sunday is? Seen 11am and midday referenced

Assuming that will be doable to get back to the other side of Madrid for Atletico for 16:15 KO?

kirby knitters
Qatar World Cup bid member!

Jan 4, 2018, 1:29 PM

Team(s): Hinckley United FC.

Post #14 of 24 (7928 views)
Shortcut

If you saw the 11am on Soccerway then it is a midday start.

leohoenig
Administrator

Jan 4, 2018, 1:39 PM

Team(s): Cheltenham Town

Post #15 of 24 (7924 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kirby knitters] Madrid Trip - Jan 2018 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

No, I have just looked at both Soccerway and the site given by El Hod.
Both say 19.00
But as that is in my time zone, that means both really mean 12 noon

Now, if you put the two ground addresses into google maps, (have you thought of trying that?), it reckons that on a Sunday starting at 2 pm, you can get between the grounds by public transport in about 1hr 15 mins. Which gives you a little scope to miss a connection.

I am not travelling to Madrid, so I am not going further, but if I was going, I would then look for the websites of the clubs to confirm kick off times, and the website of the Madrid metro to confirm transfer times.

Fat AND Pompous.
The proof that you can have too much of a good thing
Now blogging at http://www.leohoenig.com

dottirofhod

Jan 4, 2018, 1:44 PM

Post #16 of 24 (7918 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leohoenig] Madrid Trip - Jan 2018 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Wow your good Leopold.

Looking at websites , whoever thought of that

leohoenig
Administrator

Jan 5, 2018, 1:15 AM

Post #17 of 24 (7707 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dottirofhod] Madrid Trip - Jan 2018 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Always try to please, Hod
- now if someone can point me to local websites to confirm Bangladesh details!
I have flights and hotel - I have been following the local news to confirm Soccerway has been correct over the last two weeks.
And of course, I am desperately hoping the title is not decided today!

Fat AND Pompous.

dottirofhod

Jan 5, 2018, 2:07 AM

Post #18 of 24 (7694 views)
Shortcut
Post deleted by dottirofhod [In reply to] or Reply Privately

leohoenig
Administrator

Jan 5, 2018, 3:25 AM

Post #19 of 24 (7673 views)
Shortcut

Although it should still be possible for Abahani Chittagong to win the title, they have already sacked the manager for not winning it!
Only Abahani (Dhaka), Saif and Mohammedan have AFC licences, so the first two of these have confirmed places in the 2018 AFC Cup
Saif are managed by former Weston-Super-Mare manager Ryan Northmore, and have Charlie Sheringham in the squad
Charlie's dad is not far away, as head coach at ATK - however one wonders how quickly the Indians fire managers as the two times champions of the league have made a poor start

Fat AND Pompous.

dottirofhod

Jan 6, 2018, 2:27 AM

Post #20 of 24 (7297 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leohoenig] Madrid Trip - Jan 2018 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Hope Abahani don't win and it goes it to another round for you Leo.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Never mind.

''Abahani Dhaka dedicated their sixth Bangladesh Premier League title to former coach Amalesh Sen, who died of cardiac arrest in October last year at the club premises soon after completing a training session.
“We are missing Amalesh dada at the moment,” Abahani's team manager Satyajit Das Rupu said. “He would have been really happy to see Abahani win the trophy. The boys played the whole league for him and we are dedicating the trophy to him.”
Abahani, who finished the first round of games at third position with 24 points from 11 matches, had a miserable beginning to the second round having lost the first match against newcomers Saif SC. But since then they have not looked back, winning nine matches on the trot to confirm the title with a game in hand.
“After the defeat against Saif SC, all the players were instructed to take more responsibility. They were also told that they would have a good chance to win the title if they could win the next eight matches and they did it successfully before taking on Sheikh Jamal today [Friday],” said Rupu adding that the players were again told before the match that the trophy was for them to grab or throw away.
“The boys once again proved that Abahani are the best in the country even though we had some problems in the starting eleven due to the suspension of Wali Faisal, Rubel Mia and illness of Samad Yussif. However, other players took the responsibility and carried the game plan accordingly,” said Rupu, who worked from behind the scenes in the last seven matches after head coach Drago Mamic left the club in November.
Defender Nasir Chowdhury was ecstatic to win his third professional league title, having joined the club this season from Chittagong Abahani and scoring seven goals despite playing as a defender.
“I am really happy to have played a crucial role in the team in winning the title,” said Nasir, who turned into a centre-back in 2010 after playing as a striker for Bangladesh Army.
“As I am now playing as a defender, I know the loopholes of the defence and I used my experience to score goals,” explained Nasir, who scored yesterday's opening goal.
Sunday Chizoba, who signed during the mid-term transfer window, played a crucial role too by scoring nine goals in 10 matches, including the second goal yesterday.
“It's a feel-good factor for me to win successive league trophies for Abahani but I want to thank God who helped me stay injury-free and showed me the way of scoring,” said Sunday, who was also the key man behind Abahani's league title last season.

(This post was edited by dottirofhod on Jan 6, 2018, 2:35 AM)

leohoenig
Administrator

Jan 6, 2018, 3:26 AM

Post #21 of 24 (7277 views)
Shortcut

Yes, still intending to be there on Thursday for their final game of the season.
The remaining issues are whether Saif can grab third place from Abahani Chittagong, and who gets relegated
Saif play Abahani Chittagong today, and if AC lose this, and then lose to the Champions, Saif can finish third.
Regardless of this, Saif will play the AFC South Asia qualification games against the Maldives team TC United
I am assuming this will also be at the National Stadium, so I am not asking for double entry visa. I might have gone for this if the game was in Chittagong

With inferior goal difference, Farashganj (who lost 1-0 last night to Brothers Union) will be almost certainly relegated if Rahmatgonj win on Monday
Farashganj play their final game of the season on Thursday, the first of my double header when they meet second place Sheikh Jamal
Hence, even if they need a win to escape the drop, one expects they do not make it.

Have you noticed we have hijacked the Madrid thread - there is a Bangladesh thread!

Anyway, did you say you were in Spain this weekend? Where are you going?

Fat AND Pompous.

dottirofhod

Jan 6, 2018, 3:47 AM

Post #22 of 24 (7270 views)
Shortcut

Athletico.
Rayo. (r/v)
-------------------------------------

Olympic.
San Fernando de Henares.
Cultural Leonesa.

------------------------------------

(This post was edited by dottirofhod on Jan 6, 2018, 3:48 AM)

leohoenig
Administrator

Jan 6, 2018, 4:03 AM

Post #23 of 24 (7263 views)
Shortcut

Have fun - I've only been to one of those (and that is your revisit)
And get some sleep!

Fat AND Pompous.

dottirofhod

Jan 6, 2018, 4:06 AM

Post #24 of 24 (7261 views)
Shortcut

Here afternoon Friday , quiet night bed at 22-00.
Now awake , try get another couple of hours , only 15 mins from Wanda.

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3