Church Stretton FC issuing Saturday 11 November

Wiretown.Editor
First Team Sub

Nov 9, 2017, 7:46 PM

Team(s): Warrington Town are #1, Stranraer, Matlock Town, Warrington Wolves

Post #1 of 5 (1509 views)
Shortcut
Church Stretton FC issuing Saturday 11 November Can't Post or Reply Privately

I have received info that Church Stretton F C will be producing a programme on 11 the Nov for their match with FC Darlaston in West Midlands League Div 2. I think it is partly linked to the visitors. May be of interest to a few. A reasonable venue in a pleasant town with good views of the Cardingmill Valley, worth a drive up if you have the time and don't mind steep hills.

(This post was edited by Wiretown.Editor on Nov 9, 2017, 7:47 PM)

Tim
Man City Transfer Target!

Nov 9, 2017, 8:05 PM

Team(s): Stourbridge, Welton Rovers

Post #2 of 5 (1496 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Wiretown.Editor] Church Stretton FC issuing Saturday 11 November [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

I suspect MACKY can tell us more.....

MACKY
Youth Team Regular

Nov 9, 2017, 9:02 PM

Team(s): Darlaston, Dudley Town, Gornal Ath, Dudley Sports, Bilston, Willenhall,

Post #3 of 5 (1464 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Tim] Church Stretton FC issuing Saturday 11 November [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

CHURCH STRETTON TOWN v FC Darlaston

Tim, CST secretary has confirmed that he will be issuing a programme for our visit on Saturday. I have ordered 5 copies. So hopefully I will see a few old faces this weekend, they never issued in the County league and this will be their first issue in the WMRL
I sponsor the WMRL Programme of the year award for the Premier division, and will looking at doing the same for divisions one and two in the near future.
I would be happy to see clubs in division 1/2 turn out a 4 - 6 page issue for games as for many of us collectors that's better than nothing.
BTW have put my rare copy of Smethwick Rangers home programme on ebay but I think you may already have one.
All the best
Macky

buncranaboy
Qatar World Cup bid member!

Nov 9, 2017, 9:08 PM

Team(s): Barnstoneworth United; Bostock Stanley

Post #4 of 5 (1459 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Wiretown.Editor] Church Stretton FC issuing Saturday 11 November [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
I have received info that Church Stretton F C will be producing a programme on 11 the Nov for their match with FC Darlaston in West Midlands League Div 2. I think it is partly linked to the visitors. May be of interest to a few. A reasonable venue in a pleasant town with good views of the Cardingmill Valley, worth a drive up if you have the time and don't mind steep hills.

Are they not still at Hanwood ?

Andy D
Chelsea Transfer Target

Nov 10, 2017, 8:33 AM

Team(s): 1874 Northwich, Forfar Athletic, Castleford RLFC, Lancashire CCC,

Post #5 of 5 (1301 views)
Shortcut
Re: [buncranaboy] Church Stretton FC issuing Saturday 11 November [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To

Are they not still at Hanwood ?

No, back at Church Stretton, apparently.

Rules of Groundhopping:

Rule 1 - There are no rules
Rule 2 - See rule 1.....

The Soccerlinks Hit List

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3