spartan south midland league

agamemnon3
Junior Team Regular

Oct 18, 2017, 3:05 AM

Post #1 of 9 (5267 views)
Shortcut
spartan south midland league Can't Post or Reply Privately

Hello

In the Spartan South Midland League results for October 7th, you have Edgware Town as having lost 0-7 at home to London Tigers, and this is of course reflected in the league table. Edgware won the game 1-0.

I don't understand how the attendance (61) can be correct, yet the result of the game so hopelessly wrong. Anyway, I hope that someone can address this. Thanks.

scottywalds
First Team Star

Oct 18, 2017, 11:46 AM

Team(s): Boston United

Post #2 of 9 (5216 views)
Shortcut
Re: [agamemnon3] spartan south midland league [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

There is a separate forum for this...

http://nonleaguematters.co.uk/...gforum.cgi?forum=47;

agamemnon3
Junior Team Regular

Oct 19, 2017, 3:56 AM

Post #3 of 9 (5126 views)
Shortcut
Re: [scottywalds] spartan south midland league [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Sincere apologies --- it was my first post and I had not realised...

I have since re-posted in the correct place.

In passing, may I note that in over twenty-four hours, and over a hundred views, my original point, on this supposed 'site of record', has not been addressed at all, but instead all I have is a corrective re posting protocol.

As a long-time reader of this site, but never previously a poster, this seems to sum up what I have long suspected, and is reason enough for me not to bother posting again.

So, goodnight chaps, sleep well, cuddle your teddies, keep them warm...

dottirofhod
Man City Transfer Target!

Oct 19, 2017, 9:28 AM

Team(s): Crewe Alex and obviously England.(Unlike a lot on here)

Post #4 of 9 (5093 views)
Shortcut
Re: [agamemnon3] spartan south midland league [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

I have no idea who keeps this league up to date , anything could have happened to them !

I've just done the correction. Ta , keep up good work.

I have impeccable credentials , sorry to be so curt but I have had my wrist slapped.
From July 1, 2017. 245/201/44. (You know my rules) @ 27/05/2018.
OK,Mick no bragging. I need a holiday.
Fussball zweite vereines existieren nicht

scottywalds
First Team Star

Oct 19, 2017, 9:35 AM

Team(s): Boston United

Post #5 of 9 (5085 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Sincere apologies --- it was my first post and I had not realised...

I have since re-posted in the correct place.

In passing, may I note that in over twenty-four hours, and over a hundred views, my original point, on this supposed 'site of record', has not been addressed at all, but instead all I have is a corrective re posting protocol.

As a long-time reader of this site, but never previously a poster, this seems to sum up what I have long suspected, and is reason enough for me not to bother posting again.

So, goodnight chaps, sleep well, cuddle your teddies, keep them warm...

I was only directing you there, as there is more chance of the correct person seeing the post. Since posting in there, the data has been corrected so I don't see what your problem is.

PaulC

Oct 21, 2017, 12:07 PM

Team(s): AFC Darwen, Troon, Ayr Utd, Burnley

Post #6 of 9 (4924 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dottirofhod] spartan south midland league [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
I have no idea who keeps this league up to date , anything could have happened to them !

Perhaps we might have a new volunteer.

dottirofhod

Oct 21, 2017, 12:11 PM

Team(s): Crewe Alex and obviously England.(Unlike a lot on here)

Post #7 of 9 (4921 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PaulC] spartan south midland league [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To

=====================================================

Really.
Not agamemnon3 ?
==================================================

I have impeccable credentials , sorry to be so curt but I have had my wrist slapped.
From July 1, 2017. 245/201/44. (You know my rules) @ 27/05/2018.
OK,Mick no bragging. I need a holiday.
Fussball zweite vereines existieren nicht

PaulC

Oct 21, 2017, 12:31 PM

Team(s): AFC Darwen, Troon, Ayr Utd, Burnley

Post #8 of 9 (4913 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dottirofhod] spartan south midland league [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

=====================================================

Really.
Not agamemnon3 ?
==================================================

The comment was in hope rather than anything concrete!

steve walker
Administrator

Oct 23, 2017, 8:18 PM

Team(s):

Post #9 of 9 (4672 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PaulC] spartan south midland league [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

People do seem to think that NLM is an office full of yuppie types updating the scores on a bank of computers whilst drinking Starbucks.

So they seem disappointed when we get something wrong... fair play to them and it's almost a compliment. There isn't anything like the NLM model on the internet that relies on anyone not just club or league officials to just update a league and it appears on the site instantly.

Incidentally some of our league results and fixtures are now being carried on the www.crowdscores.com app This app has over a million users and more of our Leagues will be added during the season. I have been working with the crowdscores ppl for about 6 months to make this happen so it's great to finally see it going live.

Although there is no monetary gain it really is a boost for the site whose sole purpose is to promote non league football on the internet. Making our data available to a much wider audience will certainly achieve that.

The Soccerlinks Hit List

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3