Paperless rail tickets

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

kirby knitters
Qatar World Cup bid member!

Mar 27, 2018, 10:26 PM

Team(s): Hinckley United FC.

Post #26 of 28 (1015 views)
Shortcut
Re: [robert1988] Paperless rail tickets [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
I use mobile apps now and purchase M-Tickets.

Nice to see you posting again robert. How is life on ATW?Sly

robert1988
Youth Team Star

Mar 28, 2018, 10:52 PM

Team(s): Grantham Town, Manchester City, Rangers, The New Saints, Knighton Town.

Post #27 of 28 (869 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kirby knitters] Paperless rail tickets [In reply to] Can't Post or

Thanks for noticing I came back. Not used ATW in ages as I donít need to. But looking forward to October 14th. There is only 2 bidders left for the next franchise. But since I live in the East Midlands. EMT is equally just as bad in regards to ageing rolling stock and crowding passengers on single carriage trains.

I have recently bought more tickets on an app but one of them is collect at station. So the system is not fully operational on all lines I guess.

kirby knitters
Qatar World Cup bid member!

Mar 29, 2018, 9:38 AM

Team(s): Hinckley United FC.

Post #28 of 28 (821 views)
Shortcut
Re: [robert1988] Paperless rail tickets [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Thanks for noticing I came back. Not used ATW in ages as I donít need to. But looking forward to October 14th. There is only 2 bidders left for the next franchise. But since I live in the East Midlands. EMT is equally just as bad in regards to ageing rolling stock and crowding passengers on single carriage trains.

I have recently bought more tickets on an app but one of them is collect at station. So the system is not fully operational on all lines I guess.
----
----
I believe Arriva are now bidding for the MML since they withdrew a bid elsewhere, Stagecoach also going for it and if that means things staying the same then that is fine by me.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3