Search Posts SEARCH
IN

Home: Administration: NLM Main Site:
NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 201718

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

paulh66
Qatar World Cup bid member!

Aug 31, 2017, 1:40 PM

Team(s): Tranmere Rovers, South Liverpool (the South will rise again), Cammell Laird

Post #76 of 98 (1959 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Hitchin-John] NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 201718 [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

Note that Cowfold's kick off times in the Southern Comb Div 2 have so far been 2pm, and this coming Saturday will be 2pm, rather than 3pm as shown on here. Don't know if 2pm will continue to be the default time while they're using the Roffey Club as their home ground (they're due to move back to Cowfold in January) or just the first few games of the season but it's one to keep an eye on.

steve walker
Administrator

Aug 31, 2017, 9:20 PM

Team(s):

Post #77 of 98 (1925 views)
Shortcut
Re: [paulh66] NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 201718 [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Note that Cowfold's kick off times in the Southern Comb Div 2 have so far been 2pm, and this coming Saturday will be 2pm, rather than 3pm as shown on here. Don't know if 2pm will continue to be the default time while they're using the Roffey Club as their home ground (they're due to move back to Cowfold in January) or just the first few games of the season but it's one to keep an eye on.

that may well be true, I have no idea. The problem is we can only work with the information we are given and in the case of the Southern Combination we are given none at all.
Some Leagues at this level are good at providing information. This isn't one of them :(

paulh66

Aug 31, 2017, 9:35 PM

Team(s): Tranmere Rovers, South Liverpool (the South will rise again), Cammell Laird

Post #78 of 98 (1917 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steve walker] NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 201718 [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

Cheers Steve. NLM is obviously getting the fixtures from somewhere (..not from the league's website, I guess, because that does correctly show 2pm), I'm just pointing out an error in wherever they're coming from so that whoever inputs that league's KO times on here can keep on top of it.

Hitchin-John
Reserve Team Regular

Sep 1, 2017, 1:28 PM

Team(s): Hitchin Town

Post #79 of 98 (1884 views)
Shortcut
Re: [paulh66] NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 201718 [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Cheers Steve. NLM is obviously getting the fixtures from somewhere (..not from the league's website, I guess, because that does correctly show 2pm), I'm just pointing out an error in wherever they're coming from so that whoever inputs that league's KO times on here can keep on top of it.

In the absence of a regular editor I have maintained the data for this league/divisions for some considerable time. I use the league's own web site for the fixtures, results and attendance figures. To obtain KO accurate times it is necessary to enquire of each fixture and I just do not have the time to do this. I usually enquire for the KO time of the first fixture in each division and assume the rest of the the division are the same. I know this is not necessarily true but it is the best I can do.

We need a regular editor for this league who will maintain the data accurately and quickly, any offers??

paulh66

Sep 2, 2017, 9:40 AM

Post #80 of 98 (1830 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Hitchin-John] NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 201718 [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

The league website has Div 2 fixtures to the end of September only. In addition to today's game (which was also confirmed on the club's Twitter as 2pm, which is why I posted on here in the first place), all Cowfold's remaining home games (@ the Roffey Club) this month - on Sept 16,23,30 - are also shown as kicking off at 2pm.

pauloslam
Youth Team Regular

Sep 3, 2017, 10:25 AM

Team(s): Maidenhead United, Reading & Flackwell Heath

Post #81 of 98 (1777 views)
Shortcut

Just noticed an incorrect attendance NL South 8th Aug Braintree v Dartford att - 530 confirmed on club and league sites. 3,005 didn't look right.

Hitchin-John
Reserve Team Regular

Sep 3, 2017, 11:03 AM

Post #82 of 98 (1772 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pauloslam] NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 201718 [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Just noticed an incorrect attendance NL South 8th Aug Braintree v Dartford att - 530 confirmed on club and league sites. 3,005 didn't look right.

Corrected, thanks for information.

paulh66

Sep 3, 2017, 1:55 PM

Post #83 of 98 (1756 views)
Shortcut

I see that all SCFL Div 2 fixtures on here have now been amended to 2pm from Sept 16 for some reason. That is incorrect and I suspect it is only Cowfold who are kicking off at 2pm, as indicated in my earlier posts.

Richard Rundle
Man City Transfer Target!

Sep 5, 2017, 1:28 PM

Post #84 of 98 (1666 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sarumio] NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 201718 [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Wes Sussex - Angmering Seniors should be just Angmering, like Broadstone the FA are merely differentiating between youth setups and senior clubs by adding Seniors to their names!

Actually this isn't the case. Angmering and Angmering Seniors are two separate clubs in the West Sussex League. Angmering's firsts are in Division One South and their reserves in Division Five South, while Angmering Seniors have their first team in the Premier Division and their reserves in Division Four South, so the team catered for on NLM should be changed back to Angmering Seniors.

Hitchin-John
Reserve Team Regular

Sep 5, 2017, 5:19 PM

Post #85 of 98 (1638 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Richard Rundle] NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 201718 [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To
Wes Sussex - Angmering Seniors should be just Angmering, like Broadstone the FA are merely differentiating between youth setups and senior clubs by adding Seniors to their names!

Actually this isn't the case. Angmering and Angmering Seniors are two separate clubs in the West Sussex League. Angmering's firsts are in Division One South and their reserves in Division Five South, while Angmering Seniors have their first team in the Premier Division and their reserves in Division Four South, so the team catered for on NLM should be changed back to Angmering Seniors.

Changed as requested.

Bantam Cymraeg
Chelsea Transfer Target

Sep 9, 2017, 8:32 AM

Team(s): Bradford City

Post #86 of 98 (1505 views)
Shortcut

Arriva Bangor need to be added to the Anglesey League.

One minor point - Llangoed in the Gwynedd League should be Llangoed & District.

Hitchin-John
Reserve Team Regular

Sep 9, 2017, 10:44 AM

Post #87 of 98 (1492 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bantam Cymraeg] NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 201718 [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Arriva Bangor need to be added to the Anglesey League.

One minor point - Llangoed in the Gwynedd League should be Llangoed & District.

Actioned, thanks for information.

Hitchin-John
Reserve Team Regular

Sep 14, 2017, 1:44 PM

Post #88 of 98 (1269 views)
Shortcut
NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 201718 [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

Sydenhams Wessex Football League Division 1.

Weymouth Reserves have resigned after 8 games from the above. All results have been expunged.

NLM, Wessex and FA Full Time tables have been checked and agree.

buckielugger
Youth Team Regular

Sep 14, 2017, 5:26 PM

Team(s):

Post #89 of 98 (1247 views)
Shortcut
Re: [drawoh] NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 201718 [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

Heckington have left the Lincolnshire League after just a few games.
Sad that a new club should drop out so soon.
Anyway, can a message be added to the Lincs Lge page to that effect please.
I presume I simply delete their results to remove them from the table??

Hitchin-John
Reserve Team Regular

Sep 14, 2017, 8:14 PM

Post #90 of 98 (1223 views)
Shortcut
Re: [buckielugger] NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 201718 [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Heckington have left the Lincolnshire League after just a few games.
Sad that a new club should drop out so soon.
Anyway, can a message be added to the Lincs Lge page to that effect please.
I presume I simply delete their results to remove them from the table??

I have deleted the 3 results and added the appropriate note above the league table.

Should Market Rasen Town be removed from the league table or have they just not been allocated any fixtures to date??

buckielugger
Youth Team Regular

Sep 14, 2017, 11:27 PM

Team(s):

Post #91 of 98 (1201 views)
Shortcut

Yes correct. Market Rasen pulled out of Lincs Lge on eve of season...

Hitchin-John
Reserve Team Regular

Sep 15, 2017, 6:29 AM

Post #92 of 98 (1183 views)
Shortcut
Re: [buckielugger] NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 201718 [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Yes correct. Market Rasen pulled out of Lincs Lge on eve of season...

Thanks for reply, I have added note and removed them from the league table.

Bantam Cymraeg
Chelsea Transfer Target

Sep 25, 2017, 6:24 AM

Team(s): Bradford City

Post #93 of 98 (232 views)
Shortcut

West Cheshire League -

Southport Trinity have dropped out of Div. 2
Upton AA Res have dropped out of Div. 3

Hitchin-John
Reserve Team Regular

Sep 25, 2017, 11:11 AM

Post #94 of 98 (205 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bantam Cymraeg] NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 201718 [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

In Reply To
West Cheshire League -

Southport Trinity have dropped out of Div. 2
Upton AA Res have dropped out of Div. 3

Removed clubs from their respective league tables with note above. Thanks for information.

buckielugger
Youth Team Regular

Sep 25, 2017, 5:06 PM

Team(s):

Post #95 of 98 (168 views)
Shortcut

And another one gone, Louth Town resigned from the Lincolnshire League on Friday (so their results also to be expunged) (is expunged ever used in any other context??)
Louth's manager had resigned due to other commitments and despite trying for last 2 weeks to find a replacement, the club were unable to.
They do hope to return next season apparently.

Mark_a_Wood
Youth Team Regular

Sep 25, 2017, 6:53 PM

Team(s): Leek Town, N. Staffs clubs (except Kidsgove!)

Post #96 of 98 (150 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
is expunged ever used in any other context??

Yes, expunged is a literary term. Editing or 'rubbing out' text is expunging it.

It is also a legal term in the U.S. - but we use spent conviction instead.

Hitchin-John
Reserve Team Regular

Sep 26, 2017, 9:39 AM

Post #97 of 98 (69 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
And another one gone, Louth Town resigned from the Lincolnshire League on Friday (so their results also to be expunged) (is expunged ever used in any other context??)
Louth's manager had resigned due to other commitments and despite trying for last 2 weeks to find a replacement, the club were unable to.
They do hope to return next season apparently.

In addition to the above, I note from the '2017-18 Name Changes, Mergers & Closers' thread that the following clubs and have their playing record on NLM have also folded.

Lower Hopton and Honley FC - West Riding County Amateur Football League.

Weeley Athletic - Essex & Suffolk Border League

These clubs are still shown on the FA Full Time sites.

Question: Should NLM be updated before the FA Full Time site, or should we wait until the FA site has been updated?

kirby knitters
Man City Transfer Target!

Sep 26, 2017, 5:39 PM

Team(s): Hinckley United FC.

Post #98 of 98 (19 views)
Shortcut

Leics Senior League Division 1.
Melton Town DS have quit league.

They didn't play a fixture so not much needs sorting.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

The Soccerlinks Hit List

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3