Non League Matters - The Continuation of Tonys english Football Site 

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
Search Posts SEARCH
IN

THIS FORUM IS NOW READ ONLY - PLEASE HEAD OVER TO THE NEW FORUM TO REGISTER A NEW ACCOUNT - THANKS

Home: Ground Hopping & Programmes: Programme Editing & Collecting:
Auchinleck talbot open new build Programme Hut

auchinleckian
Youth Team Star

Aug 25, 2017, 12:02 PM

Team(s): Auchinleck Talbot; Grimsby Town; Wales (rugby and football)

Post #1 of 2 (1495 views)
Shortcut
Auchinleck talbot open new build Programme Hut Can't Post or Reply Privately

As a result of fundraising through fan's donations of programmes and memorabilia Auchinleck Talbot have built a new Programme and Memorabilia Hut at their Beechwood Park ground.

It's situated next to the pie hut and is fitted out to hold the club's enormous stock of items. We open for the first time tomorrow against Hurlford in the first league game of the season and we have programmes, match worn shirts, badges, tickets, a veritable library of books, mugs, scarves, posters etc. You name it we probably have it.

I think we are the only club in Scotland with such a new build in many, many, years and we are open for at least an hour before home games, and also at half time. Our prices are very reasonable indeed as want you to spend as much as possible when you visit. If I can find out how to upload photographs onto here I'll post some tomorrow from the opening.

auchinleckian
Youth Team Star

Aug 26, 2017, 8:41 PM

Team(s): Auchinleck Talbot; Grimsby Town; Wales (rugby and football)

Post #2 of 2 (1400 views)
Shortcut
Re: [auchinleckian] Auchinleck talbot open new build Programme Hut [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Please see attachments below. Didn't quite manage to get everything settled in today but got enough stuff to start doing the business.

(This post was edited by auchinleckian on Aug 26, 2017, 8:42 PM)
Attachments: 1.jpg (67.7 KB)
  2.jpg (221 KB)

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3