INDEX
Search Posts SEARCH
IN

Home: Ground Hopping & Programmes: International Hopping:
Nuremberg 11th-13th August

adamsquire86
Youth Team Sub

Jul 30, 2017, 10:14 PM

Team(s): Wrexham, Coedpoeth United, Brickfield Rangers, Cefn Druids, Cardiff City,

Post #1 of 3 (928 views)
Shortcut
Nuremberg 11th-13th August Can't Post or Reply Privately

I'm staying in Nuremberg from 11th-14th August and looking for a localish game to go to. I was looking at the fixtures and both Nuremberg and Greuther Fürth are away that weekend in the Cup. I've noticed Fürth II are at home that weekend, but was wondering if anyone knows of any other games in the area? I've already looked at Würzburg and Regensburg as they're both at home, but there doesn't appear to be a train back in time.

Welsh Head Researcher for Football Manager computer game series. Anyone interested in being a researcher get in touch.

paulh66
Qatar World Cup bid member!

Jul 30, 2017, 10:48 PM

Team(s): Tranmere Rovers, South Liverpool (the South will rise again), Cammell Laird

Post #2 of 3 (910 views)
Shortcut
Re: [adamsquire86] Nuremberg 11th-13th August [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

There may be others nearer to Nuremberg but Eintracht Bamberg are at home on 12th. Bamberg is a magnificent place, a UNESCO heritage site and home to numerous breweries! It's an easy train ride from Nuremberg, maybe an hour or so.

oftenscore6
Chelsea Transfer Target

Aug 9, 2017, 12:56 AM

Team(s): FCUM, MUFC, Hammarby, St Pauli, Hawthorn (AFL)

Post #3 of 3 (588 views)
Shortcut
Re: [adamsquire86] Nuremberg 11th-13th August [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

I've caught an evening train back from Wurzburg to Nuremburg after a Wurzburg kickers game. You will find games in Regionalliga Bayern, Bayernliga Nord/Sud and Landesliga Bayern Staffel Nord-Ost. Search for 0zu1.de or amateurfussball.de for kick off times / locations.

-----------------------------------------------
Last new football ground (757) Sportplatz Sulzwiesen SK Luneburg Hansa 1-2 Altona 93 (6/8/17)
With FC United: 127
On the agenda:
Aug 12: FC United v Kidderminster
Aug 15: Southport v FC United

The Soccerlinks Hit List

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3