leohoenig
Administrator

Jul 7, 2017, 10:46 AM

Team(s): Cheltenham Town

Post #1 of 2 (1121 views)
Shortcut
Companies House Can't Post or Reply Privately

I need to file a confirmation statement with companies house
It is a simple job, I have done similar before - it normally takes about 5 minutes

This time, it took 7 minutes to get the login page to display, 8 more to get a link to the actual form, and so far the form has not appeared after waiting 25 minutes

I sent an e-mail saying I was having a problem
The reply said "we have not had any reports that there are issues"

Surely, once I have reported a problem, they have at least one report that there is an issue?

Fat AND Pompous.
The proof that you can have too much of a good thing
Now blogging at http://www.leohoenig.com

(This post was edited by leohoenig on Jul 7, 2017, 10:46 AM)

acmold
Man City Transfer Target!

Jul 7, 2017, 11:45 AM

Post #2 of 2 (1091 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leohoenig] Companies House [In reply to] Can't Post or

I get the same with various sites and downloading information. Sometimes I think it's my Broadband but checks show no problems. Then I think it's my PC, tablet or phone. I phone people and they nearly always say no reported problems. In the end I tend to Google the problem and find the answer and quite often the person who said there was no problem was telling porkies or CBA to check or do their job.

Once when I had a download problem with a phone and made a complaint and was told no problem I went back to where I had purchased it, everything OK. The bloke phoned up to report a problem in my area and again they said there was no problem and no one had reported one. When he said the bloke standing next to me did twenty minutes ago. The other end still said no reported problems. This went on and on and eventually the chap my end said could you check. No point no problem reported, eventually a check was made and there was a problem and there were many complaints.

Another time I had a problem when I was on Sky broadband. Before I finished my opening gambit the bloke said do you live near the car factory. As I did he told me chapter and verse about slow speeds and on going problems and when it would be fixed, all correct as it turned out.

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3