Rosyth Juniors Ground Move

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

LeedsPhil
First Team Star

Mar 3, 2017, 1:02 PM

Team(s): Leeds + groundhopping

Post #26 of 44 (3939 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BelfastBlue] Rosyth Juniors Ground Move [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Rosyth "should have" a generator in place for their next home match. Not in time for tomorrow's (4th March) which is again on Kelty Hearts' plastic, but they "should" be back Home thereafter. They will then have five Home fixtures left this season, the first of which is due on Saturday 18th March.

LeedsPhil
First Team Star

Mar 17, 2017, 11:06 AM

Post #27 of 44 (3758 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BelfastBlue] Rosyth Juniors Ground Move [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

After pushing for info, I got this response from Rosyth FC, on Friday 17th March :

"we have secured a generator for our ground , and we HAVE informed both Easthouses and the ref about the situation, out with our control something has happened at our ground and with the weather our park might not be playable this weekend all parties are being updated about the situation.
Thanks for those who has given us the support at this trying time"

LeedsPhil
First Team Star

Mar 20, 2017, 10:03 AM

Post #28 of 44 (3607 views)
Shortcut

This (last) Saturday's fixture was indeed back at Recreation Park. But it was PPd waterlogged by the ref (one of several in the area that were Off).

Rosyth have five home fixtures left this season, the first of which is Saturday 1st April.

LeedsPhil
First Team Star

Mar 31, 2017, 12:25 PM

Post #29 of 44 (3462 views)
Shortcut
Re: [LeedsPhil] Rosyth Juniors Ground Move [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Saturday 1st April's has been moved to the Kelty plastic.
A step backwards after saying that they had a generator ready for their previous home game to have been at Recreation Park, only for it to have been called off by the weather.

LeedsPhil
First Team Star

Apr 7, 2017, 10:57 AM

Post #30 of 44 (3327 views)
Shortcut
Re: [LeedsPhil] Rosyth Juniors Ground Move [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Rosyth are due Home on the 22nd April, which would probably be at Kelty, else at Crossgates, if Recreation Park remains an issue.

But they've also just been given a Home fixture on the 29th, as have Kelty, Crossgates (and Hill o' Beath and Lochgelly Albert), so it will be interesting (to me, anyway!) to see where that one might end up getting moved to. Lochore Welfare or Oakley Utd perhaps?...

BelfastBlue
Youth Team Sub

Apr 10, 2017, 5:38 PM

Team(s): Linfield, Camelon Juniors, Rangers, Spennymoor

Post #31 of 44 (3189 views)
Shortcut

I'm hoping they don't have to move it so that I can actually get to a game there.

LeedsPhil
First Team Star

Apr 21, 2017, 9:21 AM

Post #32 of 44 (2998 views)
Shortcut

Reply received this (Friday) morning : "All being well we'll be playing at Recreation Park tomorrow" (Saturday 22nd April).

There's plenty of the day left yet. I'll keep an eye on it and post on here if there's a change of message. And don't blame me if any of you travel from afar only to find that it didn't work out after all.

They're also due Home on the 29th, and then have two further Home fixtures that are still to be scheduled.

prorege
Chelsea Transfer Target

Apr 21, 2017, 9:56 AM

Team(s): Fife teams

Post #33 of 44 (2990 views)
Shortcut

Someone had cut the grass when I passed yesterday.

BelfastBlue
Youth Team Sub

Apr 21, 2017, 1:42 PM

Post #34 of 44 (2949 views)
Shortcut
Re: [prorege] Rosyth Juniors Ground Move [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Sadly working tomorrow but, hopefully, it will be a good test run for 29th.

BelfastBlue
Youth Team Sub

Apr 26, 2017, 1:13 PM

Post #35 of 44 (2781 views)
Shortcut

Did Rosyth manage to get it on at home last week? Am hoping to go this Saturday if they are at (their real) home.

LeedsPhil
First Team Star

Apr 26, 2017, 2:40 PM

Post #36 of 44 (2759 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Did Rosyth manage to get it on at home last week? Am hoping to go this Saturday if they are at (their real) home.

Yes they did, and had a homecoming 6-2 victory.Fingers crossed for you that the weather doesn't intervene this coming Saturday. The two Homes after that remain TBA.

BelfastBlue
Youth Team Sub

Apr 26, 2017, 9:07 PM

Post #37 of 44 (2725 views)
Shortcut

Thanks Phil. An offer of overtime may intervene, and I am torn. I hate my work, but the money would finance a trip to summer football in the islands and I could, hopefully, catch one of the remaining two games there.

prorege
Chelsea Transfer Target

May 9, 2017, 9:50 PM

Post #38 of 44 (2020 views)
Shortcut

Went past Recreation Park this afternoon and the generator has disappeared.

LeedsPhil
First Team Star

May 11, 2017, 2:59 PM

Post #39 of 44 (1891 views)
Shortcut
Re: [prorege] Rosyth Juniors Ground Move [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

So I asked Rosyth (on their facebook page), who replied "Generator is there! Game is on!"

dottirofhod
Man City Transfer Target!

May 11, 2017, 3:02 PM

Team(s): Crewe Alex and obviously England.(Unlike a lot on here)

Post #40 of 44 (1886 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

So I asked Rosyth (on their facebook page), who replied "Generator is there! Game is on!"
=======================================================
Put it back after reading this thread ?
=======================================================

Eng. 0- 0- 0- 0 -0- ( 0- 0) - ( I=0- N=0-S= 0 )- (IN =0 -IS=1 - NN=1- NS=0 - SC=-0-SC=0 ) - (CC= 1- 0-0 -0- 0-0- 0- 0-0-0-0- 0-0 -0) - ( 0- 0- 0 -0- 0- 0 -0- 0- 0- 0- 0- 0 -0 -0 -0 -0- 0). TBC.

Benelux.
B. 0-0-0 - ( 0- 0 - 0 -0) - ( 0- 1 - 0 - 0)
L. 0 -0.
N. 0 -0 -0.

Iberia.
P. 0 - 1.

Sp. 1 - 1.

I have impeccable credentials.

prorege
Chelsea Transfer Target

May 12, 2017, 4:10 PM

Post #41 of 44 (1733 views)
Shortcut

Had a deek on ma road hame this afternoon. It is there. They've shified it so you cannae see it from the road noo.

BelfastBlue
Youth Team Sub

May 16, 2017, 8:52 AM

Post #42 of 44 (1562 views)
Shortcut

I finally made it for the 6-2 thrashing of Stoneyburn and, as junior grounds go, it is a wee cracker. Shame they're having to move. The Civil Service club next door was very welcoming too.

prorege
Chelsea Transfer Target

May 31, 2017, 11:35 AM

Post #43 of 44 (1263 views)
Shortcut

Had a dauner round by the Fleet Grounds yesterday. No sign of any new work. Closer inspection of the existing Astro park suggests that it should be good enough for the Juniors - certainly better than Gartcairn's midden.

The pitch was re-laid earlier this year and is a state of the art surface. It has railed spectator accommodation and floodlights.

LLD
Reserve Team Regular

Jul 14, 2017, 1:44 PM

Team(s): Livingston

Post #44 of 44 (848 views)
Shortcut

Rosyth playing out of Recreation Park this season - from the horses Twitter.

The most comprehensive source for Scottish football fixtures: scottishfootballfixtures.wordpress.com

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

The Soccerlinks Hit List

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3