'Custom Image' behaving weirdly

Mister TwoU
First Team Star

Apr 5, 2017, 5:15 PM

Team(s): Bo'ness United/Cowdenbeath/Wasps

Post #1 of 4 (20933 views)
Shortcut
'Custom Image' behaving weirdly Can't Post or Reply Privately

When attempting to change my 'Custom Image' today, it's not been behaving... All that happens is that the current picture remains, but is squished/stretched into the x/y dimensions of the supposed replacement image. Weird!

Professional cretin.

paulh66
Qatar World Cup bid member!

Apr 5, 2017, 5:22 PM

Team(s): Tranmere Rovers, South Liverpool (the South will rise again), Cammell Laird

Post #2 of 4 (20928 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Mister TwoU] 'Custom Image' behaving weirdly [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

I've had this before and I think somebody came up with the answer ages ago on here. The fix is to hit the refresh button a couple of times towards the end of the process of changing photos, but I can't recall exactly when in that process.

Mister TwoU
First Team Star

Apr 6, 2017, 5:59 PM

Team(s): Bo'ness United/Cowdenbeath/Wasps

Post #3 of 4 (20853 views)
Shortcut
Re: [paulh66] 'Custom Image' behaving weirdly [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
I've had this before and I think somebody came up with the answer ages ago on here. The fix is to hit the refresh button a couple of times towards the end of the process of changing photos, but I can't recall exactly when in that process.

Aaah. Can't do that as once the 'Make Changes' button is clicked, the page refreshment is instantaneous.

Professional cretin.

steve walker
Administrator

Apr 12, 2017, 8:03 PM

Team(s):

Post #4 of 4 (20613 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Mister TwoU] 'Custom Image' behaving weirdly [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

I assume it's fixed now. Sounds like a caching issue. You need to press Ctrl and F5 together (on most browsers) to ensure you download the changed image directly from the server rather than the cached (stored) version

The Soccerlinks Hit List

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3