Football Pools

John403
Youth Team Regular

Feb 10, 2017, 2:05 PM

Team(s): Fulham, Tooting & Mitcham, AFC Croydon Athletic

Post #1 of 5 (2219 views)
Shortcut
Football Pools Can't Post or Reply Privately

Was in WH Smith's at Marylebone station last Saturday and noticed you can now play the Football Pools there. They had a lottery style kiosk and slips similar to lottery ones.

Anyone still play the Pools ? I had a go last Saturday when I saw it but did pretty cack Unsure

Isaac
Man City Transfer Target!

Feb 14, 2017, 12:40 PM

Team(s): ABMU

Post #2 of 5 (1967 views)
Shortcut
Re: [John403] Football Pools [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Was in WH Smith's at Marylebone station last Saturday and noticed you can now play the Football Pools there. They had a lottery style kiosk and slips similar to lottery ones.

Anyone still play the Pools ? I had a go last Saturday when I saw it but did pretty cack Unsure

I thought the pools had been consigned to history by the lottery? Obviously not. I might have a go next time I'm at Marylebone or any other WH Smiths that do it.

acmold

Feb 14, 2017, 2:55 PM

Post #3 of 5 (1924 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Isaac] Football Pools [In reply to] Can't Post or

In Reply To

In Reply To

I thought the pools had been consigned to history by the lottery? Obviously not. I might have a go next time I'm at Marylebone or any other WH Smiths that do it.

Victoria best bet, pop upstairs and have a pint with Gareth.

Isaac

Feb 15, 2017, 11:39 PM

Team(s): ABMU

Post #4 of 5 (1809 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acmold] Football Pools [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

Victoria best bet, pop upstairs and have a pint with Gareth.

He was probably in there drowning his sorrows tonight, didn't he tip Arsenal to win the champions league...........again?Sly

Uncle Ian
Youth Team Sub

Feb 16, 2017, 11:12 PM

Post #5 of 5 (1701 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Isaac] Football Pools [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Won 51 on the pools many years ago

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3