Transport Specials and News.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

richiejenn
First Team Star

Nov 24, 2016, 1:44 PM

Team(s):

Post #26 of 32 (8805 views)
Shortcut
Re: [paulh66] Transport Specials and News. [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Another Virgin East Coast sale is on. Book by 23.59 on 25 Nov 2016, travel between 4 Jan 10 Feb 2017 (excluding 4 & 5 Feb).

The cheapest outward fares from London on a Saturday seem in short supply but I still managed to snaffle a day return to Darlington from Kings X for 20.

Thanks Paul

Games 2017-18: 19
New Grounds 2017-18: 10
Total Grounds : 647

acmold
Man City Transfer Target!

Jan 11, 2017, 9:21 AM

Post #27 of 32 (6791 views)
Shortcut
Re: [richiejenn] Transport Specials and News. [In reply to] Can't Post or

Chiltern Trains advertising Marylebone to New Street 5.50 each way if booked in advance.

Leyther_Matt
First Team Star

Jan 18, 2017, 11:00 PM

Team(s): Hibernian, Bolton Wanderers, Atherton Collieries & Leigh Centurions RL

Post #28 of 32 (6544 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acmold] Transport Specials and News. [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

TransPennine trains are having a sale - 25% off advance tickets using the link below
https://www.tpexpress.co.uk/special-offers/new-app/

paulh66
Qatar World Cup bid member!

Aug 22, 2017, 10:44 PM

Team(s): Tranmere Rovers, South Liverpool (the South will rise again), Cammell Laird

Post #29 of 32 (2777 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Leyther_Matt] Transport Specials and News. [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Virgin East Coast have another sale on now - 50% off bookings made before midnight on 28 August for travel from 11 September to 20 December 2017 (weekends are only available up to 5 November) inclusive, excluding 21-29 October 2017 (inclusive).

paulh66

Nov 23, 2017, 1:16 PM

Team(s): Tranmere Rovers, South Liverpool (the South will rise again), Cammell Laird

Post #30 of 32 (1148 views)
Shortcut
Re: [paulh66] Transport Specials and News. [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Virgin West Coast currently have a sale on until midnight of Nov 27 for travel between Dec 18 and Jan 14.

paulh66

Dec 12, 2017, 2:46 PM

Post #31 of 32 (200 views)
Shortcut

Not a promotion or special offer as such but it might of interest to some on here. I was on the Megabus site yesterday just playing around with options between London and the East Midlands and, after inputting dates and destinations, I was surprised to find they offer travel on a limited number of rail services as well as their coach services. The rail options are with East Midlands Trains. Even more surprised to discover that these fares were cheaper than booking the same services on the train ticket booking websites, including East Midlands Trains themselves. AND it seems I can simply amend my booking online for one or two quid (I forget which) if my plans change.

So I've managed to bag a return from London to Nottingham for 22.50 (50p is a booking fee) by booking through Megabus, using the exact same trains which would have cost 29 (and upwards) on East Midlands and other train booking websites, and with flexibility to change for a nominal sum later on.

kirby knitters
Man City Transfer Target!

Dec 12, 2017, 4:04 PM

Team(s): Hinckley United FC.

Post #32 of 32 (176 views)
Shortcut

There is a notice at the LSP barrier saying all Megabus tickets need to be shown before going through so i may at last find out why.

Kirby Muxloe FC.
Former proud members of The Midland Football League.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

The Soccerlinks Hit List

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3