R.I.P Zoe Tynan

Spennyfan_chris
Reserve Team Star

Sep 5, 2016, 7:16 PM

Team(s): Spennymoor Town FC & Tokyo Verdy

Post #1 of 1 (14490 views)
Shortcut
R.I.P Zoe Tynan Can't Post or Reply Privately

England Under-19 Women's and Fylde Ladies midfielder Zoe Tynan has died, aged 18.

Tynan, a former Manchester City player, died after being hit by a train at West Allerton station in Merseyside on Tuesday, British Transport Police said.

Tynan's death is not being treated as suspicious.

Her family paid tribute to a "vibrant, generous and fun-loving girl", who was "a dedicated athlete, never happier than when she had a ball at her feet".

Tynan began her career at Liverpool Feds, spent six years at Everton's Centre of Excellence and was playing for Women's Premier League side Fylde Ladies.

A family statement also said she was a "the most loving and caring daughter and sister anyone could wish for" and that she was the "ultimate team player".

Rest of The BBC article here - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37235099

My thoughts are with The Tynan family, friends & AFC Fylde Ladies team at this very sad time

There was a minutes applause at every WSL and WPL yesterday and AFC Fylde Ladies have retire the number 19 shirt Zoe in memory of her

Football Love - Spennymoor Town FC (National League North) & Tokyo Verdy (JLeague Division 2)

Spennymoor Volunteer & Camera-Man

The Soccerlinks Hit List

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3