La route du Stade de France - Coupe de France 2016-17

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

PaulC
Man City Transfer Target!

Aug 22, 2016, 5:47 PM

Team(s): AFC Darwen, Troon, Ayr Utd, Burnley

Post #1 of 134 (32531 views)
Shortcut
La route du Stade de France - Coupe de France 2016-17 Can't Post or Reply Privately

I thought I would set myself a little project of following a team from the First Round of the Coupe de France and seeing what route it would take me on the way to the Final at St-Denis.

In most regions, Round 2 is the starting point of the competition. I chose Picardie since it did have a few matches in Round 1. This round is described as “encadrage” which means ‘cropping’ (as in a photo) and is effectively a preliminary round to get the numbers down to the requisite number for Round 2.

The first 6 rounds of the Coupe de France are organised by the regional Ligues. In the first two rounds the Ligues can organise fixtures as they see fit: by a draw or “aux choix”. From Round 3 there must be a draw: within each Ligue the draw can be made from a maximum of six regional grouping in Round 3, three in Round 4, two in Round 5, and one in Round 6. The dates of the earliest rounds may vary between regions.

The set-up in Picardie

In each region of France the Division d’Honneur (Level 6) is the top level. with clubs feeding into CFA2. The nomenclature of divisions varies between regions, but in Picardie, Promotion Honneur (two groups) is Level 7 and Promotion Interdistricts (3 groups) is Level 8.

Below Level 8 football takes place in District leagues. In Picardie there are three départements – Aisne, Oise and Somme and each one runs a District league system. I chose a match in Aisne. The District Aisne Footbal has 5 levels of football (therefore Levels 9-13 in the national pyramid. Départementale 1 comprises one group, Départementale 2 two groups, Départementale 3 four groups, Départementale 4 six groups and Départementale 5 eight groups.

Round 1 – 21 August
Montescourt CS 1-1 FC Lesdins (5-3 penalties)

This was is my starting point.

Montescourt-Lizerolles is a village of around 1,600 people, located 20 km south of St Quentin, the largest town in Aisne. Lesdins is a village of under 1000 located 10 km north of St Quentin and 30 km from Montescourt.

Montescourt CS play at the Stade James Dupont*. They play in the lowest level of Aisne football – Départementale 5 (Level 13) as do their reserve team(!) albeit in a different group.

FC Lesdins play in Départementale 2 (Level 10). Their home is Stade Paul Hervois*.

The League season does not start in Aisne until 4 September so this was the first competitive game for both teams. Montescourt CS pulled off quite a shock in defeating a team three levels higher in the pyramid.

There were just 6 matches in Round 1. Round 2 in Picardie, to be played this coming weekend, has 86 matches. All surviving clubs from Division d’Honneur and below are involved.

Round 2 – 28 August
CS Montescourt (Aisne District, Departementale 5, Level 13) v Chauny US (Picardie, Promotion Honneur, Level 7)

to be continued

*see attachments (as for the team photo - don't ask!)
Attachments: cdfr1montescourt.jpg (165 KB)
  cdfr1lesdins.jpg (258 KB)
  cdlmontescourtteam.jpg (94.6 KB)

PaulC

Aug 25, 2016, 9:33 AM

Post #2 of 134 (32136 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PaulC] La route du Stade de France - Coupe de France 2016-17 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

Round 2 – 28 August
CS Montescourt (Aisne District, Departementale 5, Level 13) v Chauny US (Picardie, Promotion Honneur, Level 7)

Chauny's preparations have been disrupted, with training sessions being cancelled because of the canicule currently gripping France.

As a friend famously said to me one summer in Provence, when the temperature hit 40C, "Ye cannae cool in a canicule."

PaulC

Aug 28, 2016, 8:50 PM

Post #3 of 134 (31856 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PaulC] La route du Stade de France - Coupe de France 2016-17 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Round 2 – 28 August
CS Montescourt (Aisne District, Departementale 5, Level 13) 1-3 US Chauny (Picardie, Promotion Honneur, Level 7)
Stade James Dupont

No surprise in Round 2, with the difference of 6 Levels far too much for CSM.

As dictated by the draw, this was another all-Aisne tie with the teams separated by no more than 20 kms. Chauny is a town of around 12,000 people some 25 km south of St Quentin.

The Coupe de France rules are very prescriptive. For example the pre-kick off protocol is:

ko -10 minutes - warm up ends and players leave pitch
ko -4 minutes - referees and players enter to whatever music the home club chooses. The players line up
ko -3 minutes - the official anthem of the CdF is played and the home team then sets off to shake hands with the officials and visiting team. Followed by the coin toss.
ko -2 minutes Official photo with the two teams and officials
ko -1 minute - the referee shakes hands with the coaches at the touchline

...and yet when it comes to the substitute rule, the various Ligues in Round 1 and 2 do their own thing - some allow substituted players to return, with up to three substitutes being allowed, and others don't allow substituted players to return.

In Round 3, Chauny are amongst the 86 Round 2 survivors who go into the draw with Picardie's CFA2 teams (level 5) (5 teams) and Division d'Honneur teams (Level 6) (11 teams). Ties will be played on 11 September.

PaulC

Aug 31, 2016, 6:15 PM

Post #4 of 134 (31667 views)
Shortcut

The Round 3 draw hasn't yet been made in Picardie. You can see here the full draw being made for Auvergne

http://www.sports-auvergne.fr/...r-live_12050682.html

The draw was made in 6 regional groups, which is the maximum allowed. Note that if there are two or more levels between teams drawn together the lower ranked team is the home team. For teams at the same level or separated by one level a team which won away in the previous round is given a home tie if it is drawn against a team which won at home in the previous round.

PaulC

Sep 3, 2016, 7:42 PM

Post #5 of 134 (30972 views)
Shortcut

Round 3 - 11 September
US Chauny (Picardie, Promotion d'Honneur Level 7) v CS Liancourt Rantigny(Picardie, Promotion d'Honneur Level 7)
Stade Joncourt, Chauny (département de l'Aisne)

The Round 3 draw was published bythe Ligue de Picardie on Thursday evening, giving teams just 10 days notice. The draw for Picardie seems to be "all in" rather than being made on a geographic basis, but as chance would have it, the tie at Chauny will be a repeat of this weekend's league match!!!

Liancourt, with a population of just over 7000, lies between Beauvais and Compiegne, in the département de l'Oise and is around 75 km from Chauny.

I am full of admiration for the organisation of the CdF yet some things strike me as being just bizarre. I had thought that "Round 1" played on 21 August was just that ... but there is more to it than meets the eye. I've discovered that around one hundred Round 1 ties were played in Picardie in June. It seems to me the half dozen games played on 21 August and described as "encadrage" were played in order to make the numbers "fit" the requirements of the draw. Quite why this wasn't taken into account in June I don't know - perhaps additional teams entered later.

I'm also puzzled as to how the Picardie section of the draw is going to work out. There are 51 Round 3 ties. CFA (Level 4) clubs should enter in Round 4 and National (Level 3) clubs should enter in Round 5. Now so far as I can see there is one CFA club in Picardie, AC Amiens, and one National club, FC Chambly.

So Round 4 51+1 clubs ... Round 5 26+1 clubs (Hmmm!). Last season 7 clubs qualified from Picardie after Round 6 which means there should be 28 clubs in Round 5. Perhaps I've missed a team!

(This post was edited by PaulC on Sep 3, 2016, 11:52 PM)

leohoenig
Administrator

Sep 3, 2016, 9:54 PM

Team(s): Cheltenham Town

Post #6 of 134 (30932 views)
Shortcut

Don't forget, Paul that not all second round games have yet been played, certainly Normandie is playing tomorrow, while I still believe the third round is next week.

Fat AND Pompous.
The proof that you can have too much of a good thing
Now blogging at http://www.leohoenig.com

leohoenig
Administrator

Sep 4, 2016, 8:48 AM

Team(s): Cheltenham Town

Post #7 of 134 (30759 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leohoenig] La route du Stade de France - Coupe de France 2016-17 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Is the full regionalisation (i.e. Picardie) maintained up to round 6?
I know round 7/8 are also regionalised, except of course the special rules for Outre Mer (you have to volunteer to be in the Special draw), but this is much bigger areas than regions - maybe roughly equivalent to the groups of CFA?

I have seen Grenoble play in Marseille and Beauvais in Rouen as examples.

Incidentally, I am hoping to be in France for Round 7 this season

Fat AND Pompous.
The proof that you can have too much of a good thing
Now blogging at http://www.leohoenig.com

PaulC

Sep 4, 2016, 9:04 AM

Post #8 of 134 (30752 views)
Shortcut

In the warm up to next weekend's Round 3 tie, Chauny defeated Liancourt 7-1 in yesterday's league match!

The first 6 rounds of the Coupe de France are regulated by the Ligues. The national committee of the CdF then takes over. Each ligue is charged with supplying an agreed number of qualifiers (totalling 145 in Metropolitan France) for Round 7.

Last season's totals are shown below (I see no reason to think they will have changed this season).

Ligue
Alsace - 9
Aquitaine - 6
Atlantique - 8
Auvergne - 5
Basse-Normandie - 4
Bourgogne - 4
Bretagne - 14
Centre-Val de Loire - 4
Centre-Ouest - 6
Corse - 2
Franche-Comté - 3
Languedoc-Rousillion - 5
Lorraine - 8
Maine - 3
Méditerranée - 5
Midi-Pyrénées - 6
Nord-Pas de Calais - 13
Champagne-Ardenne - 4
Normandie - 4
Paris-Île-de-France - 11
Picardie - 7
Rhône-Alpes - 14

In Round 7, these 145 qualifiers from Metropolitan France are joined by 11 Overseas qualifiers (Guyane, Martinique, Gaudeloupe, Réunion 2 each, Tahiti, Nouvelle Calédonie, Mayotte 1 each) and the 20 Ligue 2 clubs.

Barbie
First Team Regular

Sep 5, 2016, 9:16 AM

Team(s): Rye United RIP, Barry Town Utd

Post #9 of 134 (30471 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Round 3 - 11 September
US Chauny (Picardie, Promotion d'Honneur Level 7) v CS Liancourt Rantigny(Picardie, Promotion d'Honneur Level 7)

The Round 3 draw was published bythe Ligue de Picardie on Thursday evening, giving teams just 10 days notice. The draw for Picardie seems to be "all in" rather than being made on a geographic basis, but as chance would have it, the tie at Chauny will be a repeat of this weekend's league match!!!

Liancourt, with a population of just over 7000, lies between Beauvais and Compiegne, in the département de l'Oise and is around 75 km from Chauny.

I am full of admiration for the organisation of the CdF yet some things strike me as being just bizarre. I had thought that "Round 1" played on 21 August was just that ... but there is more to it than meets the eye. I've discovered that around one hundred Round 1 ties were played in Picardie in June. It seems to me the half dozen games played on 21 August and described as "encadrage" were played in order to make the numbers "fit" the requirements of the draw. Quite why this wasn't taken into account in June I don't know - perhaps additional teams entered later.

I'm also puzzled as to how the Picardie section of the draw is going to work out. There are 51 Round 3 ties. CFA (Level 4) clubs should enter in Round 4 and National (Level 3) clubs should enter in Round 5. Now so far as I can see there is one CFA club in Picardie, AC Amiens, and one National club, FC Chambly.

So Round 4 51+1 clubs ... Round 5 26+1 clubs (Hmmm!). Last season 7 clubs qualified from Picardie after Round 6 which means there should be 28 clubs in Round 5. Perhaps I've missed a team!

I think I've spotted the gap.... Can't find CFA2 clubs Tourcoing or St Ouen in the draw (though Beauvais and Roye-Noyon are there).
If these two join at round 4, then you have 51+3. Leaving 27+1 for round 5.

PaulC

Sep 5, 2016, 9:43 AM

Post #10 of 134 (30460 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Barbie] La route du Stade de France - Coupe de France 2016-17 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To
Round 3 - 11 September

I think I've spotted the gap.... Can't find CFA2 clubs Tourcoing or St Ouen in the draw (though Beauvais and Roye-Noyon are there).
If these two join at round 4, then you have 51+3. Leaving 27+1 for round 5.

I thought you'd cracked it there, but Tourcoing are from Nord-Pas de Calais and St Ouen l'Aumone from PAris-Ile de France.

Checking the draws, Nord-Pas de Calais only held Round 2 last weekend and are due to play Round 3 this coming weekend. The draw is being made on Wednesday! Tourcoing should be in it. St Ouen are in the Round 3 draw in Paris Ile de France.

Chris1963

Sep 5, 2016, 9:10 PM

Team(s): Oxford United / Groundhopper

Post #11 of 134 (30361 views)
Shortcut

Did you travel to Montescourt for their first two games, or just the first one? (I note you've included photo of the ground, so I presume you attended at least the first one.)

PaulC

Sep 5, 2016, 11:56 PM

Post #12 of 134 (30314 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Chris1963] La route du Stade de France - Coupe de France 2016-17 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Did you travel to Montescourt for their first two games, or just the first one? (I note you've included photo of the ground, so I presume you attended at least the first one.)

Oh, neither. I'm merely following it all from the comfort of my armchair and computer!

PaulC

Sep 9, 2016, 12:35 PM

Post #13 of 134 (29557 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Round 3 - 11 September

This match is now being played on Saturday with an 8pm kick off. Just one of three cup ties in Picardie being played on Saturday - with the other two kicking off at 5 and 5.30.

The information sheet for Round 3 in Picardie states the minimum admission charge is 4 euros (3 euros in the previous round). This must be Ligue specific since in other regions the charge is 5 euros. The substitution rule is uniform in this round - substituted players no longer allowed to return.

In Round 3 the home team is responsible for all referees' expenses. If there is a profit on the match it is shared 40% home team, 40% away team, 20% to the Ligue. A deficit is shared equally by the two teams. I suspect this is also Ligue specific since I have seen other Ligues stating that travel expenses of the visiting club should also be taken into account before sharing out any profit.

PaulC

Sep 11, 2016, 11:43 AM

Post #14 of 134 (29221 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Barbie] La route du Stade de France - Coupe de France 2016-17 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Round 3 - 10 September, 8pm
US Chauny (Picardie, Promotion d'Honneur Level 7) 4-1 CS Liancourt Rantigny (Picardie, Promotion d'Honneur Level 7)

Match poster

Chauny came from behind to beat Liancourt comfortably (for the second time in a week) and progress to Round 4. Liancourt had reached Round 3 by winning 3-0 at AS Silly-le-Long (Oise Departementale 3, Level 11) in the previous round.

Post-match celebrations

A Google Earth streetview look over the wall at Stade Joncourt

In Round 4 in Picardie this weekend's 51 winners with be joined by AC Amiens from CFA (Level 4).

By my calculations, throughout France this weekend, 2148 teams will be involved in 1074 ties - give or take a few Round 2 disputes still to be settled.

Progression:
COMPETITION ADMINISTERED BY LIGUES
Round 3 1074 v 1074
Round 4 562 v 562 (1074 winners plus 50 CFA)
Round 5 290 v 290 (562 winners plus 18 National)
Round 6 145 v 145
-------------------------------------------------------
FEDERAL COMPETITION
Round 7 88 v 88 (145 winners + 11 Outre-Mer + 20 Ligue 2)

PaulC

Sep 15, 2016, 9:18 PM

Post #15 of 134 (28126 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leohoenig] La route du Stade de France - Coupe de France 2016-17 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Is the full regionalisation (i.e. Picardie) maintained up to round 6?
I know round 7/8 are also regionalised, except of course the special rules for Outre Mer (you have to volunteer to be in the Special draw), but this is much bigger areas than regions - maybe roughly equivalent to the groups of CFA?

I have seen Grenoble play in Marseille and Beauvais in Rouen as examples.

Incidentally, I am hoping to be in France for Round 7 this season

Yes the draw operates at Ligue level up to an including Round 6.

As I suspected it looks like there has been a glitch in Picardie. The Round 4 draw had just been made. There were 51 Round 3 winners to be joined by one exempt CFA club in Round 4. This would have meant 26 qualifiers for Round 5 to be joined by one National club. It wasn't going to work!

So, in Round 4 there will be 25 ties with two byes! The 27 teams entering Round 5 will be joined by the one National club producing Picardie's 14 qualifiers for Round 6.

PaulC

Sep 16, 2016, 8:13 PM

Post #16 of 134 (27731 views)
Shortcut

Round 4 - September 25, 3pm
SAS Moÿ-de-l'Aisne (Promotion Interdistricts, Picardie, Level 8) v US Chauny (Promotion d'Honneur, Picardie, Level 7)
Stade Roquet-Seret, Moÿ-de-l'Aisne

The Round 4 draw in Picardie was made on Thursday evening in the Volkswagen showrooms in Amiens. VW are one of the competition's main sponsors. From Round 4 onwards, all clubs must display on their shirts the logos of the Coupe de France's sponsors and full sets of shirts are distributed by the FFF, courtesy of Nike, to all clubs remaining in the competition. In Round 4 an appropriate home or away set is given to each club and those progressing to Round 5 receive a second set.

In Picardie, the distribution of the 50 clubs (plus 2 byes) in Round 4 is:

Level 4 CFA - 1
Level 5 CFA2 - 5
Level 6 Division d' Honneur - 7
Level 7 Promotion d'Honneur - 12
Level 8 Promotion Interdistrict - 10
Level 9 Departemental 1 - 10
Level 10 Departemental 2 - 3
Level 11 Departemental 3 - 3
Level 12 Departemental 4 - 1

Moÿ-de-l'Aisne is not much more than a village, with a population around 1000. It is located around 25 km from Chauny so this will a derby. In Picardie there are three groups at Promotion Interdistrict level and SASM's website shows that even at this level some substantial journeys are involved in the league campaign of 11 away fixtures, with two return journeys of over 300 kms and another three over 200 kms.

The Société Athlétique et Sportive de Moÿ-de-l'Aisne was formed in 1925 as a gymnastics club, affiliating to the FFF in 1930.

(This post was edited by PaulC on Sep 16, 2016, 8:28 PM)

PaulC

Sep 18, 2016, 12:40 PM

Post #17 of 134 (27130 views)
Shortcut

Complete video of the Round 4 draw in Picardie, with the usual combination of Gallic bureaucracy and chaos. They admit to "a little error", hence the two exemptions in this round. CFA/CFA2 clubs were not in the draw for the two exemptions since they entered after the error had been made.

As you can see, the tops donated to all clubs are basic red/ white/ green/ blue/ yellow with sponsor logos.

Draw starts at 15 mins - a nice round of applause for "le petit poucet" - Level 12 FC Mézières sur oise.

(This post was edited by PaulC on Sep 18, 2016, 12:42 PM)

Mek
First Team Star

Sep 18, 2016, 11:50 PM

Team(s):

Post #18 of 134 (26956 views)
Shortcut

http://sasm.footeo.com/...otos/3?sf_culture=de
Pic of SAS Moy's ground. Looks very neat and tidy.

PaulC

Sep 19, 2016, 8:04 AM

Post #19 of 134 (26784 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Mek] La route du Stade de France - Coupe de France 2016-17 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
http://sasm.footeo.com/...otos/3?sf_culture=de
Pic of SAS Moy's ground. Looks very neat and tidy.

Yes, most grounds at minor level look well looked after - presumably by the local council. The other thing that strikes me is how virtually every club is one of many teams playing at different levels in the pyramid and with many junior sides ... and many are multi-sport too.

Moÿ-de-l'Aisne (who knew you could have a diaerisis on a 'y' in French?) has a population of around 1,000 yet the club runs three senior teams - at Levels 8, 11 and 12 along with Under 18, Under 15, 2x Under 13, Under 11 and Under 9 teams.

PaulC

Sep 20, 2016, 8:50 AM

Post #20 of 134 (26344 views)
Shortcut

The final Ligue to make the draw for this weekend's Round 4 was Aquitaine - the draw was made last night (Monday).

I've collated the various draws and it all seems to make sense. It looks like the Ligues really will supply the 145 clubs for Federal Round 7 (where they are joined by 11 Overseas teams and 20 Ligue 2 sides).

See attachment for complete Round 4 draw (the random formatting is as copied from Ligue websites)

(This post was edited by PaulC on Sep 20, 2016, 10:23 AM)
Attachments: coupe de france4.pdf (205 KB)

PaulC

Sep 22, 2016, 11:12 AM

Post #21 of 134 (25514 views)
Shortcut

Fixture list and venues for Round 4 in Picardie.

Colours to be worn (strips distributed by FFF)

PaulC

Sep 25, 2016, 9:12 PM

Post #22 of 134 (25229 views)
Shortcut

Round 4 - 25 September, 3pm
SAS Moÿ-de-l'Aisne (Promotion Interdistricts, Picardie, Level 8) 1-2 US Chauny (Promotion d'Honneur, Picardie, Level 7)
Stade Roquet-Seret, Moÿ-de-l'Aisne

This Aisne derby was marred by a very serious leg injury to Chauny midfielder Audric Topornicki. The match was held up for some 45 minutes as les pompiers were sent for and their vehicle came onto the pitch to remove the stricken player.

The incident happened in the 30th minute with the score 0-0. The SASM player involved was red carded.

Chauny went ahead with a penalty in the 60th minute but 10-man Moÿ equalised in the 89th only for the visitors to book their Fifth Round spot with a 90+1 minute winner.

Chauny progress to Round 5 where they will be joined by 27 other Picardie clubs. The draw in Picardie takes place on Wednesday evening in the Salle des Fêtes at Guignicourt.

US Chauny celebrate their victory

(This post was edited by PaulC on Sep 25, 2016, 9:37 PM)

PaulC

Sep 26, 2016, 9:20 AM

Post #23 of 134 (25085 views)
Shortcut

Picardie qualifiers for Round 5 of the Coupe de France

Level 3 (1) - National - FC Chambly Oise.

Level 4 (1) - CFA - Amiens AC.

Level 5 - (5) CFA2 - AS Beauvais Oise, US Municipale Senlis, Olympique St Quentinois, FC Ailly-sur-Somme Samara, US Roye Noyon Coeur de Picardie.

Level 6 - (4) Division d'Honneur - US de Chantilly, AFC Compiegne, AS de Pays Neslois, SC Abbeville Cote Picarde.

Level 7 - (7) Promotion d'Honneur - Inter CS du Crecois, ES Cheminots Longueau, US Etouy, US Pont Ste Maxence, US Guignicourt, US St Maximin, US Chauny.

Level 8 - (5) Promotion Interdistricts - AS Gamaches, JS Quevauvillers, FC Porto Portugais Amiens, US Ent St Leu d'Esserent, (CS Chaumont-en-Vexin OR Amicale des Anciens Eleves de Chaulnes).

Level 9 - (5) Departemental 1 - US Estrees St Denis, FC de Bethisy, Stade Ressontois, Grandvilliers AC, USR St Crepin Ibouvillers.

(This post was edited by PaulC on Sep 26, 2016, 9:21 AM)

PaulC

Sep 27, 2016, 4:38 PM

Post #24 of 134 (24625 views)
Shortcut

The Coupe de France Round 5 draw in Picardie will be shown live on the Ligue de Picardie facebook page tomorrow (Wednesday) starting at 6pm BST.

https://www.facebook.com/LiguePicardieFootball/

I see that following the formal agreement to merge the Ligues of Picardie and Nord-Pas de Calais the facebook page is already heading on the Facebook page as "Ligue des Hauts de France de Football - Antenne Picardie"

Antenne Picardie = Picardy branch/office

(This post was edited by PaulC on Sep 27, 2016, 4:41 PM)

PaulC

Sep 28, 2016, 6:56 PM

Post #25 of 134 (24295 views)
Shortcut

The draw in Picardie has just been completed - it was run very efficiently too!

Coupe de France - Round 5
9 October, 3 pm
US Chauny (Promotion d'Honneur, Level 7) v SC Abbeville (Division d'Honneur,, Level 6)
Stade Léo Lagrange, Chauny

For the first time Chauny will be the underdogs, although they also get to play at home for the first time.

The full draw in Picardie:

http://picardie.fff.fr/...me_tour_picardie.pdf

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3