Home: Non-League Football Discussion: Restructuring Discussion:
East Berks League 2016/17

acmold
Man City Transfer Target!

Jul 5, 2016, 7:13 AM

Post #1 of 6 (3638 views)
Shortcut
East Berks League 2016/17 Can't Post or

Not seen a line up for it yet but Chalvey Sports are saying now their 1st team are in Hellenic Two East the Reserves have been promoted into the East Berks Premier. Whatever step you look at Hellenic Two East as being at this must move the East Berks further away from ever regaining step 7 status.

Northmaids
Youth Team Sub

Jul 5, 2016, 5:46 PM

Team(s): Reading FC,Maidenhead Utd

Post #2 of 6 (3357 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acmold] East Berks League 2016/17 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

LynchPynn have also joined the Hellenic Div 2 and Maidenhead Town have gone to the Thames Valley League ,with Maidenhead and Slough clubs leaving the future does not look good. Not that many years ago the Slough Windsor and District League merged with the East Berks which also covers Bracknell ,but cant see much future now ,I would expect most will go to the Thames Valley with the ambitious clubs in the Hellenic

acmold

Jul 5, 2016, 5:57 PM

Post #3 of 6 (3346 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Northmaids] East Berks League 2016/17 [In reply to] Can't Post or

Also the reformed Wraysbury have gone straight back into the TVL so avoiding the East Berks despite being on the eastern edge of the East Berks. As they have also played in the Middlesex before it appears the East Berks is now more or less classed as junior level by many clubs and just for clubs playing on multi pitch sports complexes

acmold

Aug 1, 2016, 3:19 PM

Post #4 of 6 (2553 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acmold] East Berks League 2016/17 [In reply to] Can't Post or

To bring this back up the pecking order as someone has asked a question elsewhere.

It appears the East Berks is functioning, an item in the Windsor Observer says the Premier division has 12 clubs for the 16/7 season but does not name them. It finished last term with 9.

We know two clubs have gone to the Hellenic but Lynchpin Reserves are in the top division.

acmold

Aug 10, 2016, 9:02 AM

Post #5 of 6 (2156 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acmold] East Berks League 2016/17 [In reply to] Can't Post or

Copied and moved to actual league thread for reference

The East berks is still in existence. The constitution now only consists of four leagues and not five. I will look for a full constitution and post when I find it in my emails. I have also heard a rumor about the East Berks and the Wycombe leagues could be merging for the 2017/2018 season.

East Berks Premier Division
Chalvey Sports Reserves
Slough Heating Laurencians
Lynch pin Reserves
Delaford
Richings Park
FC Beaconsfield
Iver Heath Rovers
Eton Wick
Old Windsor
Burnham Beeches (may have folded already)
Langley FC
KS Gryff

Chalvey first team and Lynch Pin first team have moved to Hellenic and Windsor Reserves cease to exist.

temprise
Youth Team Sub

Aug 10, 2016, 1:26 PM

Post #6 of 6 (2079 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acmold] East Berks League 2016/17 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Burnham Beeches have withdrawn.

Burnham Beeches aka Burnham United, Burnham Seniors and Burnham beeches seniors have a history of withdrawing before or during a season.

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3